Just too excited....

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Amaterasu, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hello Everyone,

I got a big problem with dealing with chastity overnight. Throughout the year 2020 I managed to get myself an nice fitting cherry keeper cage. The cage is really comfy and without a doubt its the best one I have ever worn. (I tried some cheap ones before, probably china stuff.)

I have no problems wearing the cage the whole day. At the beginning I had to adjust the ring a few times to get a nice fit, but after a few adjustments I am pretty sure the cage does his work in a healthy way (no darkish balls or chaffing at all).

As I mentioned in other posts I am doing self locking to prevent masturbation. Over the day I got no problem with that. But the night is a true nightmare. I dont get any sleep.

I already red a few post from other locked males on this forum to help myself having a good night, but it just doesn't work!

Every time I go to sleep (sometimes even earlier than normal) I cant manage to rest. Yes, I do get erections (as far as the cage allows it) as my mind is focusing on my caged cock, but that is not the main problem. The big problem is my excitement towards the night. My heart is beating and I cant sleep no matter what. I tried it several times. I always failed! It feels like that my body (and hormones) don't want to let me fall sleep.

I really want to wear the cage some days in a row, without having breaks in between! But I also need some sleep to my job properly.

Is there anyone with similar problems? Or someone who already fixed them?

I am really thankful for some tips from you :pray:

2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    Every time you unlocked when relock double the time and you be able to get past time issues - it also taken me years to. Be able to be 24/7 caged

Amaterasu likes this.
  3. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Member

Student
    Europe
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hi zebra,

thank you very much for your quick answer. That sounds like forcing my way in, doesn't it ?

4. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    "Forcing your way" is really the only way to do it. I had a similar problem the first few times we tried to do long-term lockups -- the whole excitement of it made it difficult to fall asleep.

You might try meditation, reading something non-exciting, listening to white noise or soft music, or something else that will help take your mind off it.

Maybe also try timing it with your work so you're trying it when you have days off, so you're not as stressed about needing to get a good night's sleep.

King Hippo likes this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    If you want to do it bad enough, you will be able to do it.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    If you can wear it all day, then it is just a mental hurdle, like you said. I know the first time i wore mine overnight, i woke up several times, and it did take time to fall asleep to start. But after a few times, you adjust. Even the erection attempts become routine For me, early morning was the time mine tried to get hard, so it was my new normal. Good luck and enjoy.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Nights are difficult. You just have to persevere. Good luck

8. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    You have to make your self want to do it when you first start it is painful and your mind will not let go but give time in cage it is easier. Take your keys put the. In the mail and send them to your self from your own town. Next time go to different town and send them.

9. Thongkini

Thongkini Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    I had the same problem you speak of and since I'm still a newbie I can tell you from recent history it will get better, but will take a few persistent days. When I first started locking up I would get hard often thru the night as I was so excited to be trying this new kink which caused many wake-ups and lots of discomfort to the point I would unlock sometimes and be a little dejected. I kept at it though for about 5 days straight and since I was so exhausted day 6 I slept almost thru the night with one wakeup bout 0530k. I still get that one wake every day. I love being in my cage 23 hours 50 minutes a day but for 10 minutes every morning I am painfully reminded that I am locked away for now. As they say nothing in life is free.

Your body my take a bit to get used to wearing a device but one day it will just happen. I've been on and off with more frequent lockups since the spring, and at the moment on my longest to date at 17 days now and counting, with 10 minutes of torture every morning but the rest of the time is bliss.

Happy locking.

Iron78 likes this.
  10. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I will be starting month 7 of total lock no freedom. You will get used to it and your willie will stop fighting the cage as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice