Just starting out

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jessicaCD13, Aug 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. jessicaCD13

jessicaCD13 Please Delete my account

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    My last Orgasm was last Saturday night. Sunday I locked myself into chastity. While I have no keyholder, I am going to try my best not to give into the urges and unlock myself, and I'm hoping by posting this here, it will help encourage me to stay in longer. I am still keeping the keys nearby at all times incase it pinches and needs adjustment, but if by Thursday I haven't had to adjust it, I think I will leave the keys at work over the weekend to help avoid temptation.

My current goal is to last a week, so to make it until Saturday, but if I feel I can keep going, I want to keep going as long as I am able. My previous record was 4 days, and I have only had a chance to wear the chastity once before. The issue I have with it is that the CB2000 is large, and makes a sizable bulge even in my men's jeans. Also, I do kickboxing so I can't wear it for that, but kickboxing doesn't start back up until September. So I stopped wearing it. However, now I got switched to overnights for almost 2 months, starting yesterday, so with much less social interaction, I am trying to push my limits a bit.

Since I am also a sissy, I figured posting pics of my panties would also help. I am also looking for other subtle, but realistic ways to be more of a sissy without drawing too much attention. Currently I am wearing a bow around my chastity that only comes off for showers, and panties. I'm likely going to paint my toenails soon as well, and once I get a chance to go shopping (hopefully later today/tomorrow) I'm going to try to pick up some nude pantyhose to also wear under my pants at work, and possibly a butt plug or a vibrating cock ring to tease myself with. I'm also looking at getting some discreet diapers so I could wear those instead of panties for added humiliation.

Chastity: Me in my cage, the bow only comes off for showers.
    Chastity

Day 1: These panties aren't very sexy, so I figured I can only go up from here!
    Chastity Day 1
    Chastity Day 1

Day 2: These panties are definitely sexier.
    Chastity Day 2
    Chastity Day 2

Day 3: I think these ones are more cute & sissy than the others so far. I also think they make my butt look better. I just put these on for the day.
    Chastity Day 3
    Chastity Day 3

I'm also looking for ideas to frustrate me further. I would love to get to the point where I am constantly leaking in my cage, so any suggestions are welcome. Hopefully I will keep updating this thread daily with new pics & updates.

Jessica

2. edinCB

edinCB New member

NJ
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    you should look into that timelock s/w program. search the site, you'll find more info...

3. jessicaCD13

Local Time:
    I did read about it the other day actually, and while it seems interesting, it also seems a little too complicated, since I also don't have a combo lock.

4. jessicaCD13

Local Time:
    I went shopping this morning for some things.

Well, it turns out the white t-shirt bra I bought is a cup size too big (c cup) but the pink one I bought is the perfect size for me (36B) and doesn't look like it's going to show under my t-shirt. And the nail polish I bought isn't actually baby pink like the colour on it appeared, it is sheer pink, so it's barely noticeable on my toes. :(

So as it stands, I'm ready for work wearing a diaper (was dared to), pantyhose, a bra, toenail polish, and girl's deodorant.

Picture updates!

What I bought:
    Shopping!
    More shopping!

Modeling my PJs & what I'm wearing to work:
    Pajamas
    Work attire

And finally, chastity day 4:
    Chastity Day 4
    Chastity Day 4

I had to take off my chastity earlier today to shower & and clean it off (the first time since I started, and I played with my clitty. I feel so bad. I edged like 5 or 6 times in the shower. I didn't cum, I just wanted to be more frustrated and dripping. Last time at day 4 I was so very frustrated, and I don't feel the same now, and I'm at 1 day more without orgasm than last time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice