Just starting out

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DMDan_2000, Apr 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. DMDan_2000

DMDan_2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Hey everyone! So, a little bit about me: I'm 27, 5'10" 170 lbs, about 5.75" cut, and I'm gay. So my bf (we've been together about 2 months) doesn't like that I jerk off (I'm usually a once or twice a day guy). Starting today he's making me wear the CB3000 which I've had for a couple years (but never had a KH). I officially hand over the keys tomorrow. I'm mostly just hoping to talk to other guys out there who have been through something similar--or ladies too for that matter. I'm really excited about all of this, but I'm also a little bit scared.

Some things that are on my mind at this point:

-He and I currently see each other every 3 days or so...he lives only a couple miles away, but his work schedule is pretty packed. Should I have an emergency key on me just in case?

-Do you think a guy my size would be more comfortable in the CB6000s? I'm a little worried that the CB3000's tube is a little too long for me when I'm completely soft and it might become uncomfortable.

-Any tricks to help keep the horniness at a minimal level?

Well, if there's anyone out there who wants to chat about this, lemme know. If there's any interest, I'll keep an update on here to let you know how it's working out for me/us.

Best!

2. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    DMDan,

I sjust started being in chastity this January. I experimented with things for 2 months then signed a contract with my keyholder the beginning of this month. I am currently wearing the CB 6000s but also own the 6000 and the Birdlocked Pico. From what I can say about the 6000s is that if you are more of a grower then a shower it might be a better choice for you. The 6000 cage is just a little too long for me after I have worn it a couple of days and "relaxed" into it. I personally have an emergency key and you should probably have one if you haven't worn your device much in case there is a fit problem that needs sorting out. I also keep one because I have heard of the 6000 series devices splitting at the seam and causing a very severe pinch. Supposedly this has been taken care of but I really don't want to take the chance when at work. My emergency key is in a sealed and signed envelope in the glove box of my car. The question of horniness and how to control it would probably be best left to someone else. That is part of what I love about chastity is constantly being horny. Almost like I was a teenager again...lol.

Tom

3. DMDan_2000

DMDan_2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments!

Having a key in a signed envelope is a really good idea. I might try that.

I just ordered a CB6000s so hopefully it'll get here soon enough. It's not that bad wearing a 3000, but I'm pretty sure the 6000s is better suited for a guy like me.

This whole situation is a big step for me. I haven't gone more than a week without jerking off since I was about 14. I'm usually going crazy after just 2 or 3 days. I'm sure that seems silly to some of the more experienced guys on here.

4. DMDan_2000

DMDan_2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    So, today was the big day! I officially handed over the keys. I'm in the CB3000 for now. My new CB6000s shipped today so i should hopefully receive it early next week. I'm so excited by all of this--and a little bit afraid.

5. JakkZone

JakkZone Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Let us know how you get on. Handing over the keys for the first time is scary, exciting, worrying and horny all at the same time. It's a mixture of emotions but a great experience to remember for the rest of your life. Something special and unique. Well done!

6. DMDan_2000

DMDan_2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    You're telling me! My hands were shaking when I reached to give him the keys.

I really hope he eases me into this. It's been two days since I last jerked off and I'm already dying. lol

7. DMDan_2000

DMDan_2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey everyone. I thought I should update you on the latest happenings. So, I'm still locked in my 3000. My KH did let me out for a couple hours yesterday as a breather, but I wasn't allowed to cum. I'm expecting the 6000 to be here either tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it because the metal hinge on my 3000 is starting to become irritating.

Last night we went to the mall to browse and shop for a while. After a little bit I told my KH that I needed to use the restroom; he said, "Sure, you have to use a urinal." OMG, I was so nervous that someone would see that I was in a CB. I'm guessing that no one noticed it though--at least no one said anything to me about it.

I'm not sure how long it's going to be until I'm allowed to orgasm again. I'm hoping he'll let me know so I at least have a goal in mind.

Well, that's about it for now. If anyone wants any more specifics or has questions, let me know!

8. DMDan_2000

DMDan_2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    So I got the 6000s today! Such a better fit. The 3000 wasn't too uncomfortable, but this is like nothing's even there. Sweet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice