Just starting chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Panda2010, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Hi all
    I thought I would post a re-introduction.

I first joined the Mansion in April 2016. I liked what I saw and it gave me a great perspective on chastity. And I 'met' some very nice and very helpful people here. But at the time I wasn't ready to take things any further than just looking/reading. So I disappeared until just recently. And when I came back I discovered that chastity was something I was still very interested.

After recently realising we had a bit of a mis-match in expectations we decided we needed to talk about sex. So, on New Years night I raised the issue of chastity and denial. Not quite the sex talk she was expecting to have :D. She was pretty intrigued by the whole thing o_O But very supportive and said if that i something I wanted to do she would support me, but needed to learn about what is involved. :+1:

I have started a journal thread called 'New Year - New Journey' about what is happening https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-year-new-journey.25498/. So I won't repeat it all here. Feel free to have a look. I welcome any comments on either this intro or the journal/blog

I have been with my wife for almost 11 years, and married for 7 years. She is the love of my life. :love::kiss:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice