Just started long chastity (final locking)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Closetsissyrachel, Mar 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Closetsissyrachel

Closetsissyrachel New member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    three days in of several weeks. see my final locking here

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    Is it final, or is it several weeks? This is confusing.

corsac likes this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Right. Like, what is "final" locking? Is there a pre-locking of which I'm unaware?

Seriously, the dick-measuring (heh) about "permanent" is getting to be ridiculous. When you get to the point where guys are saying "I'll be in permanent chastity for the next month," the term has lost all meaning.

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    This made me laugh.

5. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Actually permanent here. I have seen the word "permanent" tossed around here quite a bit, with various interpretations of what it is. Its like the cellular company that has multiple versions of "unlimited" plans. I don't know what dictionary they use that has three or four definitions of unlimited.

I am actually permanent. I am self locked. I have no date which I will be released on. It is not indefinite, which by definition, is a period of time yet unknown, like an athlete out with an injury "indefinitely", he will be back. My lockup is definite, permanent. I have no date to come that I will not be in chastity lockdown.

This is day 438 of permanent. Or maybe day 438 of a googolplex. Google that if you don't know what it is. Although it is a defined period, trust me, I won't live that long, so we can safely say, permanent.

I hope that permanently confused this discussion that is so wide right that it is worse than a badly missed field goal.

How come they call a woman's hair styling a permanent? Its not. Hmm. If it was, there would be a lot of out of work hair stylists.

This is my permanent end to this post..........

Until this sentence. There were no permanent chastity cages unlocked during the creation of this post.

The (permanent) end!!!!?

This post was brought to you by Clairol. Makers of permanents (that are temporary, indefinite at best).

I am here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses, and, no, I won't quit my day job.

6. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Women would get "perms" because the chemical process resulted in a long-term curl, as opposed to the roller/curler treatment they would get, which allowed the curls to relax in a few days. But you probably knew that. ;)

7. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Tom Allen, Wow. Impressive! Good follow up to some wordplay. You are a veritable cornucopia of useless trivia. Lol. I try to be as superfluous as possible at all times. However, I have to give you two locks up.:lock::lock: (I couldn't find a thumb emoji) The things you can learn being locked (still permanent). I apologize for somehow permanently derailing this thread train off the tracks. Tom, if you can re-rail us, it won't be permanent.

Apologies to Closetsissyrachel.

8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was feeling badly about hijacking the thread, so I created a new one where we could bandy about our superfluous badinage to our heart's content.

9. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Forever means forever. Permanent means permanent. I don't get the deal of saying permanent and then ever unlocking.

The only reason I have keys is for emergencies (think medical, drug test, etc.). Neither is easy to access.

I love my device an every day in it is a gift of freedom.

Guest 4328 likes this.
  10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I agree that permanent means sealing the device on, which I don't see as a good idea. I call my experience "perpetual", which means that if it comes off, it goes back on without relief.

I still had a bit of a break early this year, but now I am locked up again.

Guest 4328 likes this.
  11. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I have to wear a chastity device the rest of my life, but it isn't permanent because my wife takes my penis out to use it for sex or torture now and then. But I ALWAYS have to go right back in, regardless of whether I was allowed an orgasm. I am in lifelong and permanent slavery. It is consentual, but she knows the consent no longer can be revoked. I have no way out anymore, and she could easily make my chastity permanent on a whim.

12. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    This is exactly how I feel. And as this possibility hangs over my head, I have calmly settled into my role. I don't ask her for release. I finally learned after many years of chastity I don't deserve orgasms and having a device removable by key or not, does not really matter if your brain ihas been rewired permanently that is
    We prefer the phrase life long chastity.
    It took me way to long to realize this, but now that I have, I could not be happier.

13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don’t really mind what anyone calls their own journey, about the only thing that irks me is when someone goes out of their way to exclaim how their device is never removed.

I call shenanigans. Even if someone has no desire to ever take a device off, you need to inspect your skin for irritation, sores, heck might even be something growing down there. I certainly wouldn’t want to lose my penis over neglect. Yeah I have open cage design too, that is not the same as actually being able to forcibly rub the (god knows what) dirt and whatever off. It’s like rain versus a car wash. Yeah your car looks cleaner after a rain, but take a closer look and it still has the dirt and grime on it. It needs to be washed. Penis in a cage is no different. You can hose it down, spray a jet of water in there, use q tips, but a real washing is needed.

That being said, saying it’s never coming off permanently, riveting, glueing, welding, or what ever the method, is silly and short sighted.

Rectrix, Consensus and Tom Allen like this.
  14. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL - exactly. I've got mine down to a science, but that includes removing the tube for a good scrubbing with a washcloth every few weeks. It's silly not to, and I certainly don't want a skin fungus or an ant colony just so I can have bragging rights to how long I can leave it on.

Rectrix, Consensus and Nicoftime like this.
  15. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    Baths are a thing. The device doesn't *have* to come off just for a 'deeper clean'.

To use your car analogy, would your car be clean if you dropped in a lake of soap and water? That's kinda what you're doing with a bath.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No it wouldn’t, it would still have the film of dirt that actually needs to be wiped off

I would definitely have a very wet soapy car though

Tom Allen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice