Just started, advise needed

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Annemarie, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Hi all, (long post, warning)
    I have been locking myself before but just for a few hours each time, just for masturbation fun. (See atached photo of my small cage 30mm lenght inside.

But last weekend something changed, I decided I could go for a longer locked period. So sunday evening I put on my steel cage and it hasn’t been of yet untill now (46 hours and counting), only to clean for a few minutes.

The first night was quite tough though. I caged myself but also plugged myself. So I didn’t get much sleep, and halfway through the night I took the plug out but was strong enough to keep the cage on. The second night was much better, because I was so tired.

Today I feel on top of the world. To be honoust, I am a bit proud of myself. But this leads to the thought I could make it through a whole week, but on the other hand if one can manage one week one can also manage one month ;-)

So I guess I get a little to excited about it to think straight.
    I am not that horny yet because yesterday I did some anal play and a lot of precum came out.

So please some advise, because I will set up a timelock at Emlalock. I am not under supervision of a mistress or a wife (due to circumstances), so I locked myself and thereby I have to protect myself from me (hope you understand).

My question is: should I set the timer on one week or on one month?

I guess I will set a minimum and a maximum, So there is a little bit of randomness to it.

The minor thing is Emlalock doesn’t give you any assignments or tasks.

I have a steel box with a 4-number lock, should I put both the keys in it?

My own rules:
    -only cum by Anal (I can’t So this is at the Same time a goal for me, at least I can drain my precum)
    -no touching at all
    -keep shaved

I also do a little crossdressing from time to time, so I will ad wearing panties some future days.

Hope to get some tips from you all, and of course I will keep you posted!

Attached Files:

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    I'd be inclined to go for one week first time out. If you still feel strong after that you can always just re-lock.

Easier to start low and build up.

good luck

osavage likes this.
  3. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I'd stick to shorter times for a bit longer or at least keep access to the key at least until you're confident the cage fits well enough.

osavage likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    It takes time for your body to get use to any cage. A few days lead to a few more untill you get to months. So start with the shorter time than Repeat untill you can keep it on comfortably over night and not have it bothering you even at night.

If your still having problems @Wouter you can consult "The Borg " or 7 of 9

5. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    Ok, a little update:

I shure was getting overexited and couldn’t thinking straight. Last night I found out I had some serious edema and it really did hurt. I had my foreskin pulled back so the head of my “thingy” was naked in the cage. I like the feeling of it because it is extra sensitive and also I like it when the head fights with the bars of the cage when I get aroused.
    I found out that due to the fact that I am not circumcised there is a whole bunch of skin left over, and it gets a lot of pressure when I get aroused.

So I took of the cage for half an hour, put babyoil on and put the cage back on, making shure there was no skin pushed or pulled. It felt good So I started a timelock at Emlalock, but i didn’t think what a mindf*ck it gives you when you’re about to lock yourself up and realy don’t have any access to a key!
    I got myself together and set up a time untill the next morning. Because all of you suggested I take it all on a little slowly to get used to it. But even setting the time up to 10 hours was nervebreaking, how could I even have thought about a whole month!
    Within an hour I needed to unlock because of the edema getting worse, So I used the safeword and was glad it actually worked. I took the cage of, rested half an hour and put it back on, but this time leaving the foreskin covering the head, only leaving a small opening to use the bathroom properly.

The night was terrible, the edema did get a little less but I was, and still am, So horny I keep getting erections. That means my “thingy” is trying to, but I assure you 32mm cagelenght doesn’t give any opportunity

So here I am now, locked but with acces to the key. My third day locked, and probably going to get at least one other cage to try on, Maybe a silicone one.

Note to self: Reading about Chastity and sexual stuff doesn’t help getting less horny

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Getting a cage that fits properly is Very Very important. If your getting an edema that this cage may be to tight. Also the strongest Chastity device their is is your mind. Start doing and think about something else that isn't sexual so your not getting aroused all the time. If you've been doing any amount of reading on this web page you'll have noticed that those people that are Locked Long Term are not locked for sexual satisfaction it's more for control or serving their Mistresses. Taking control over how often you Don't Allow your self to get excited will Help A lot. Good Luck

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After commenting on your post a few days ago I've been thinking about you a lot. Maybe it's because I like 7 of 9. What I've been thinking about is your struggling with finding the perfect comfortable cage to wear long term and also the struggle with not getting erect and coming.

The strongest chastity device is your mind and controlling your mind. If you can take control and Not touch yourself in a pleasurable way or stimulate your Anus for a period of time. Being locked up would be easier. While your waiting for a more comfortable cage to arrive. Try for One Week to Not Masturbate or stimulate your self front or back in any way. Trust me you will be alright after the week. This will prepare you for what it's like to be locked in a chastity cage for a long period of time. Try It and Good Luck

8. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    That is quite a nice reply you wrote, I appreciate it!
    Yesterday 2 new cages came in the mail, trying to find the right one that Suits me.
    I wanted to keep caged for a week, but the cage was just causing bruises, edema and cuts, So I had to take it off...
    Made me think, the goal was to let it all be NOT about my penis, but the fact is it was just all about it last couple of days.
    After healing I will start again, I think sunday evening, this time making sure not to trigger myself in any sexual way trying to avoid erections. Same goal: one week. When I reach it I will consider prolonging.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    Sounds like you need a Kali”s Teeth Bracelet during the day then put n your other cage right before bed.

Annemarie likes this.
  10. Annemarie

Europe
    Local Time:
    I don’t Know that device, but I will look it up. Thanks for your advice @Jessica Alexander

consultant1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice