Just some wishful thinking

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Sarah8, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Hello,

I'm sure I'm just being narrow minded but there are some topics and fantasies that I just don't care to read about. Unfortunately the forum designated for chastity and orgasm denial The Tower, is treated like a general forum where anything goes. Maybe you guys should consider creating a general forum? At least that way everyone would know what to expect.

I don't know if it would make any difference really. The mind set of the community seems to be that chastity and tease and denial is just a very small part of their mistress/submissive relationship. For me and I think for many many others chastity play and tease and denial is something they use to spice up their sex life. I'd imagine many of them would feel similar to how I do and be turned off to the idea of participating in the community buy the more adventurous kinks.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but do you think having a general forum would cut down on some of the non chastity/tease posts that show up in the tower? Even the mods treat the tower like it's a general forum. There was an innocent enough post made a while ago about guys being sent to a pro dom. Maybe it would have been better suited for the pedestal but I think the OP wanted the opinion of more tame individuals who are mainly into chastity and tease and denial? I'm not sure but regardless it escalated and I found myself reading about to my mind pretty hard core dom/submissive, cuckhold, and feminization stuff.

I know you can't control what people post but maybe if there was a general forum at the top of the list more people would respect the tower and keep it slightly more in line with its description.

"For chastity and orgasm denial. You may also find yourself discussing bondage, discipline and teasing techniques here."

Anyways just my 2 cents. I like coming here and talking with like minded people and sometimes I enjoy learning about how not so like minded people do things. I don't know anything about running a community but sometimes I feel like I'm getting more of the hard core than I can handle. I bet other feel the same way even if they haven't voiced it.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    I do not think you are a minority in your thinking. My kh is certainly no prude, and is very open minded, but that doesn’t mean she prefers to read about many of the subjects, and certainly is not getting turned on by them.

Like literotica for example. She reads it, is turned on by it and frequents it often. She sets the search to find what she likes and reads those. If she searches for something about being spanked she doesn’t get something about golden showers. I think, like you suggest, if rooms stuck to the content it was supposed to be furnished with, people would sit and stay for awhile.

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I almost think there should be two chastity forums myself. Something like a vanilla chastity forum for couples who are into chastity, tease and denial. Then the hardcore chastity forum where you can include some of the extreme kinks. This way people can choose what kind of content they want to read or join in on. There are a lot of women like my wife who have absolutely no interest in feminization, domination, spanking me, piss play, making me wear panties and the list could go on. So when women see all of this it may actually be a turn off instead of a turn on. Obviously I am in no way saying these forums should go away, it obviously serves the people well who are interested in them. But some of the ideas and posts are just too hardcore to some vanilla people. then and if they are interested in something down the road they can switch over to the hardcore forum and read up on something that has peaked their interest. I know there have been a lot of threads lately on how to get more women on this site, I think this could be a good start. Most women don't start out as hardcore dominants who lock their men up for long periods, spank, and peg them. Some may never get there, some may be interested and grow into those roles. But very few start out there right from the get go. So here is an example of how having vanilla chastity admirers intermingle with the hardcore folks. A new vanilla wife comes here looking for information and posts a question about how long to lock up her newly chaste husband. The hardcore folks jump in and say 3 months minimum and oh his cock should shrink so then its useless to you so then you just cuckold him and find a new man with a large cock. Obviously this doesn't happen all of the time but I have heard from some others that it has indeed happened. A sweet innocent vanilla keyholder is probably gonna be pissed off at such advice, maybe leave and never return. She loves her man, has no interest in extreme lock ups let alone going out and cheating on him. Kind of an extreme example but I think you get my point. Anyways just an idea I have, I hope others maybe see some interest in this also if it makes sense to you.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    I like the Sarah’s idea of just keeping the material in the room it belongs. There are quite a few rooms here:D

5. ChasteCharlie

ChasteCharlie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Perhaps moderators should move posts to the most appropriate section and maybe then members might begin to post their thoughts and topics in the right sections of the forum.

6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I wouldn't mind seeing a forum entitled Vanilla Chastity. Frankly I think that's an oxymoron. If you're prepared to lock your penis in a cage most people would say you already have an extreme kink. Never the less this is a recurring theme and point of frustration for some users. It would clearly spell out that the area is for users new to chastity and practitioners of gentle, loving chastity.

Personally I think trying to tailor content to avoid offending people is pointless. Everyone is offended by different things. For example there is a person on the site that engages in remote, non-personalized, sterile and manipulative form of chastity that I find offensive. It is probably the least hardcore and to the simple yuck factor not offensive. To me though it is the polar opposite of what I find appealing about chastity. At it's core to me chastity is about a couple in love and expressing that love in an unusual, but for them, healthy way. Even if it's something I don't like (i.e. piercings) I'd rather read about that from a real couple. If it gets too hard core for me, I just move on to the next post.

Of course until Admin shows up again this is all just an exercise in theory.

sissybitch likes this.
  7. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Possibly but that would require a lot of work from the mods and then bring up the question where to move a post that could fit into any of the forums?idk just seems like it would be more effective and take less labor to just give folks a place to talk about anything they wanted to. The maybe the tower would stop filling that role.

8. Pietje12

Pietje12 A champion was a contender who refused to give up.

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I was pondering about the same subject for some time and wasn't sure in which way I could address this.

Both @TheKeyIsMine12 and me are unsure if we fit in or not on this board.

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. ChasteCharlie

ChasteCharlie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    It probably doesn't help that the Tower is at the top of the forum and I suspect some posts end up there because of that

Sarah8 likes this.
  10. Sarah8

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly!

11. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    Both @TheKeyIsMine12@TheKeyIsMine12 and me are unsure if we fit in or not on this board

I sometimes wonder that, but it's better to be inside the tent pissing out than the other way round

12. Pietje12

Local Time:
    You are not. The ones who address delicate issues are just braver and often represent the voice of a silent minority/majority group.

13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Pietje12 , @TheKeyIsMine12 , @thefemdecided , I think you underestimate how many people love to hear your input and stories. I know I do. It may not seem like it but there is a silent group who enjoy it.

Touche'. Couldnt have said it better.

TheKeyIsMine12 and Pietje12 like this.
  14. Pietje12

Local Time:
    We struggle, we love, we fight, we change the rules all the time, we cry, we laugh and the fun times start to outnumber the bad moments.

However, I'm reluctant to post in the cuckold section although we probably did everything imaginable except having a mixed race baby. Our motivation differs big time - we're trying to have fun and love and off course a bit of: "he is so much better than you" fits in, but it is not deep humiliation that drives us. Just as drinking pee - we did the huge jar thing, but she sat on my lap, hugged me and we played a game: "is your love for me enough to overcome the disgust and are you able to finish it". Another example: who would put such a huge tattoo on his arm? Every action or element would put us in the extreme corner and likely beyond the "too good too be true" line.

Mutual dedication drives us, not deep humiliation. I love doing things that make @TheKeyIsMine12 happy, however her happiness is not the only source of my happiness. Despite doing things that are considered pretty extreme, we both have pretty vanilla minds I fear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice