Just ordered my PA-5000

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by Kept4her, May 1, 2010.

1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    I have been through almost every chastity device out there. From a Neosteel sports belt to the CB2000, 3000, curve, birdlocked and Miss Lori's tube. the Neosteel I could pull out of easily when "relaxed" the rest had the same problem about the ring being behind the balls. After reading here a great deal I decided to cut some tubes the different sizes and see which "should" work the best. Since I already have a 4g piercing the 5000 will be no problem.

I am really hoping this one will work well, my wife and I are into a "Loving Female Authority" relationship and use chastity for many aspects of our relationship. I hope to learn more from others here on their 5000 experiences and share more of mine.:Locker:

2. uranus

uranus Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    i would love to hear from your experiences when you will get it :)

thanks!

3. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Device came in and very happy with the look of it. (UPDATE)

Well, when it came in I was surprised to find many different rings now in the package, I guess Miller Co. decided that the big piercing was not fitting for a lot but luckily I do have a 4ga PA. So the larger rings would work for me.

As of right now I found that the extra spacer for length will not work for me since I am a grower it puts too much pressure on the piercing when I am soft. I am using the middle size biggest ga ring that they provide and it fits quite well. The Miller Co. seem to step up the QA department because all the rings were very smooth and had no edge on them. I have been wearing the 5000 on and off since Tuesday. I hope to go overnight tonight in it and see how that goes. I would love to give the keys to my wife Sunday night but will have to make sure my fitting is right before hand.

I will leave updates as I go.

4. uranus

uranus Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Fortunately, i also have a 4ga too :)
    but i still wait a little for the pa5k since my piercing is brand new (5-6 weeks now) it feels good but not enough to wear the device i guess. So there is no hurry, but yes, i would love to hear how it goes for you :)
    also, let me ask you, when you wear it, do you think there is any way to cheat ?

5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    ... massaging showerhead ... Be careful when cleaning up yourself, to not to overenjoy ;)

6. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Overnight test

Last night I decided to give the 5000 the first overnight test. The 2000, curve, 3000, and even neosteel gave me a rude wakeup call during the night and early morning. So I expected the same from the 5000 as I put it on last night.

However, I was surprised this morning when I woke to my alarm going off. No pain, no soreness. I wndered last night because I was able to get comfortable really quickly since there is no ring behind the balls to deal with. I got up, checked for any issues and decided to leave it on and see how the day goes. So far so great!

I found that with the spacer off the back I am able to be comfortable soft but yet when hard it still covers plenty to keep any release from chance. I am not huge but not small either, after measuring Many times I stuck to the 1.25 tube. Once on I found even sof it grips solid to me. When hard it shuts down any chance for a release. Even with a shower head or vibrator I think the grip will hold me down. Time and test will tell. Lol

7. uranus

uranus Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    i'm "happy" to hear that!
    if you ever test the vibrator, please tell me if it works or if it allow you to cheat ;)

i'll keep reading as your tests are going on !

thanks again,
    dan

8. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I have the keys no more.

The device was working so well I just continued to wear it. My wife and I agreed that our FLR would begin on Mothers day so that we would remember the day. I gave up the keys late last night to her, giving her total control. She spoke of letting me out but was too tired and decided to just go to sleep. I posted in the FLR section of our new relationship beginning and loved the denial even if I really would have loved to make love to her. She is truly in charge now.

9. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Update pa-5000

It will be one complete week at 11:00pm tonight. I am still surprised at the fitting. I am only having one issue and that might just be the 5000 being new to my body. I have a little redness and a little soreness on the bottom hole of my piercing. Much of this is the pulling of the device when I am erect. I have gotten very excited many times this week with my wife taking the keys and also agreeing to the FLM.

Her Tiffiany & Co. key necklace came in today so I might get out when I present it to her. The thought of it is a love/hate thought. Love the idea of getting out but also hate the idea since I just will have made 7 days..

Will have to see what my max time will reach in the device.

10. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm glad to hear it's working well for you. I think my pa-5000 is the best CD I've bought yet, and it's also the cheapest.

I'm right behind you. I was locked my pa-5000 earlier in the week, and I'm told my first chance for release will be Fathers day. That'll be 40 days, which exceeds my previous record by 17 days.

11. uranus

uranus Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Good luck!
    please let us know how it's going as run trhough!

uranus

12. Curvekeyholder

Curvekeyholder Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    Pa-5000

This one sounds pretty good. And from the member pictures it looks interesting too. Fathers day you say...hmmmmm where's that hubby of mine..... muahhahahaha

13. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Err ... "Whatever time she says" ?

14. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Could be more time added

agreed :) And in a good/bad way I was sure I might get let out last night but not even a hint of it. Which in the morning I was happy with meaning she isn't thinking of me anymore and she is thinking more if she is really in the mood to allow me out of the device. After tonight it will be my last "chance" for a release for quite some time. Sunday during the day I leave for work and will not return till Thursday so if no release I am insured another week. Which is a exciting and frustrating thought lol.

15. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Adjusting the ring.

I did notice one issue I am having with the ring. It seems it catches on everything because it is more like a "hook" than a ring. I took one of the other larger rings and heated it up slowly and was able to reshape it where it almost touches the cage now. Once unlocked I am going to try that one to see if it helps the catching problem I have found I tend to have right now. Also it will take away the chance of pushing all the way through the cage and out the ring. I haven't tried it but did read where someone could defeat the device this way. I figured, fix it before hand lol.

Anyone else seem to catch their underwear, pants, finger with the ring/hook?

16. Btmboyca

Btmboyca Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Just received my PA 5000

I just received my PA 5000 and didn't wait a minute to get it on and the keys over to my partner. He was fully aware that I ordered it and ok. I ordered the medium size and it feels snug. I was glad to see that it came with different guages since I have an 8 guage PA.

I've had it on for most of the day.. And agree that it feels a little sore from underneath. I hope that it's something that will soon pass since my body is getting use to it. There are so many guages to chose from that perhaps I simply need to change to a smaller one to relieve some of the soreness. I hope to sleep with it on tonight but.. the idea of slowly wearing it during the day doesn't sound so bad either. The best part... giving up all control to my partner. He has been my "KH" so to speak and only allowing me to release when HE thinks I deserve it. The PA5000 only prevents me from secretly sneeking away and taking matters in my own hands. We'll see how this turns out.

17. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Soreness

I find that the soreness comes and goes. Most of it comes from when I sit for long periods and everything relaxes. I also think the longer we wear it the better it will get. Good luck and welcome to the club.

18. Chinesebob

Chinesebob Junior Member

Local Time:
    So it's been a few months now. How's it going?

19. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    as for a basic chastity device it is doing pretty good. The new birdlocked design is much better than the older one with the new material. It does take time to get use to. I have still been thinking about a Neosteel Arch or other belt but much more research needs to be done. Other than that, when I am in a device, the Birdlocked give the most ability to move around compared to any cage. The PA5000 still has the most "freedom' of movement but cracked open.

20. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    My previous 1.25" PA5000 let me sleep in peace, but this 1.125" version wakes me up if I wear it over night. As I've written elsewhere, if my KH wants to have sex with me before going to bed, the device stays off until the morning. If, however, she just wants to sleep, I sleep with the device on.

More often than not she wants to enjoy her penis in the evening but not last night, so here I am, horny as a teenager, once again :) I woke up at 3:30 and 6:30 last night but did not hurt bad.

21. xjanie

xjanie Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Kept4her,
    I have a big favour to ask. I bought my PA5000 before the different thickness hooks were available. My piercing is just too small for the thick hooks. Is there any chance you could sell me the medium thickness but largest sized hook? I could paypal you something perhaps? please mail me xjanie@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice