Just ordered a My-Steel

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by icarus_101, Oct 31, 2008.

1. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Bathingcap,
    I'm a bit confused by your post...?! Perhaps you intended on addressing "chastitycuckold"?! I never said anything about designs being copied/modified/etc... Or am I just missing something here?!

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Me too I said it and I don't think it unfair at all just the pointing out of something thats plain to see is all....:happy0120:

3. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello again-

I'm wearing the belt again for a longer amount of time (8-10 hours) before I hand over the keys. Here are my additional observations.

1. Very comfortable. I can bend with 98% freedom and can do all of my daily activities. I sit a lot and have found no squashing or restriction in the way I can sit.
    2. I have tried brief running and it appears to be fine. I'm a big runner (1/2 and full marathons) and it may take some body glide to reduce some friction, but I'll test it out. My one long run per week (10+miles) will probably be outside the belt.
    3. The belt is easily hidden. I have tried my jeans and work pants with minimal visibility. I have no worries about being "caught"
    4. The lock is a little tricky and takes getting used to. It's not the easiest thing to use.
    5. It will require a little bending around my lower back. I'm a somewhat skinny guy and the waistband will need to be bent inwards towards my lower back so it does not stick out so much when I'm sitting. I have no idea how to bend this stuff.
    6. Going to the bathroom seems to be no problem, I just move the wire to the side and go about my business.
    7. This belt isn't as minimal as Neosteel's "arch", but for what I paid, I'm 100% happy and secure.

Now I'm concerned because my wife is being rather silent for what's in store for me starting on my b-day. I normally get 24 hours in full bondage positions and teased. She's good at ruined orgasms. We are really into tease and denial only.

4. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Any chance you can post pictures of the lock?

I'm suprised to hear you can pull the thong to one side to use the toilet or is it designed for that way?

I have the Neosteel Arch so no bending was needed on the lower section but the waist belt part I found the best way to bend was to lay down and have Ma'am apply pressure with her stocking feet, it sort of molded to the natural shape of my body this way rather than using the back of a chair or that type of thing that is reccomended by Neosteel....hope that helps....:chores007:

5. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The idea of her helping to bend it is exactly what I needed. Thanks. Well, the first weird part of having this has happened. Taking a leak is a little messy and sounds different. I will have to be careful at work. The thong is loose enough to pull aside but tight enough to be kept secure. I cannot have it too tight as I'm susceptible to cysts near my tailbone which are extremely painful and require medical intervention. I need to keep it very clean to prevent further cysts.

Pictures, no. Maybe in the future.

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Dear rtiger301,

I have found that a Wine bottle wrapped in a towel then placed on a counter top or cutting board works great for bending the waist band. I can control wear, and how much I am bending it. Remember to bend just a little and retry for fit. It can take many months to get it just right. Then also your body needs time to adjust to wearing the belt.
    Continued good luck, and all to soon you will be locked more than not.

Missy Tanya

7. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    my mistake mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.

Bathingcaplovers

8. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Dixiewrecked

my mistake mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa.

Chastitycuckold

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Bathingcaplovers

9. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No need for a picture of you in it just of the lock is what I'm after seeing close up?:happy0007:

10. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Update:
    Since receiving the belt I have been testing it out and getting used to it. The nice thing I'm finding out is that the My-Steel has an adjusable waist band and front shield. I've tightened the waist band one notch and loosened the front shield a notch. With the ideas from here about bending it's about perfect. The curved tube is very nice and there is no pinching or squashing.

I have one qustion. How do you clean the tube while wearing the belt? It came with a syringe. Is that enough?

I gave the keys to my wife yesterday for a trial run and my stomach dropped a little. We are now in discussion about the rules. She hasn't said clearly when we'll start, but it sounds like soon.

11. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Sounds like your wife has taken to it like a duck to water dealing with you on a need to know basis......

:smilies_xxx02:"She'll let you know when and under what conditions you get out when SHE feels you need to know":smilies_xxx02: Lucky you!

Regards cleaning I get out most days for cleaning (supervised) always have done with every device we've used because I'm uncut....however If Ma'am is away with family I have gone a week without cleaning release...I use a squirty bottle and shower then the hair dryer on low after to dry properly.....

Hygeine is essential but it'll be easy enough to turn cleaning time into play/torture time which may amuse your wife....:party-062:

12. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, it has started....

After a number of trial periods, this morning my wife told be to put it on. I promptly did so and handed her the keys, gulp. The keys are no longer mine and I have no idea where they are. I'm still a little nervous but very excited. I have been wanting a steel belt for almost 10 years, so this is a fantasy come true. She hasn't set a date for release, but I suspect it may be a couple of days and then do some inspection. She's going to gradually increase the time. If I complain, beg, or bug her for release, she has said that will result in additional time locked up. She's also working on a list of standard chores around the household that will need to be done or I get extra time.

More to follow, I'm sure

13. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    rtiger301

CONGRATULATIONS:anim_19::anim_19:

14. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Update:
    Well, my fisrt stint was for 762 hours and then I was let out for our vacation. Quite the experience. It's fun to wear it out knowing what's under your street clothes. After three days I had minor chaffing on my my hips. Nothing too bad.

Now I'm 63 hours into my second stint and I'm beginning to feel frustrated, in the good way. I have no idea when my next release will be. If I ask, I'm subject to more days. I love the feel of the belt. I have encountered one issue that I just emailed my-steel about. The front shield moves a little to the left and right and creates a clicking sound when walking. The sound is loud enough that it's audible to people. Let's just say that I'm not walking around at work today (first day at work with it). I think I need to keep the shield from moving, but a paperclip is too big.

15. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Has any body else had the clicking problem? If so, how did you fix it?

16. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Wow!!!

Contgrats Rtiger301,

Going,(let's see if I can still do math) almost 32 days is amazing. Are you telling us that it never came off any during that hole time??? Or just for cleanings!!! Either way Wow!!! And soo soon after just getting the belt, congratulations is right.

I have only gone for 75 hours straight before at one time. And the damm horny meter starts too run overtime soon as the lock clicks. Then all I can think about is sex, sex, dressing, sex, how long has it been, and on and on. Just wearing the belt for 32 days straight in a row, I would be a emotional wreck, willing to do anything to get off. Glad I haven't had to experienced that yet!!! PS, don't let my Mistress hear that!!!

As for the clicking noise. I have a Neosteel belt. I have found that a small o-ring over "the post, locking pins" helps with slight movements. I was getting ball skin pinched between the front shield and penis tube?? Now I use two o-rings on that post and the penis tube post. The o-rings seem to help "tighten things" up so the parts aren't pinching. I have not had the side to side noise your describing, only a slight clicking that I think is from the lock post???? Only loud enough for me to hear in a very quite room. I was able to buy a small assortment of o-rings at a tool/hardware store. The lube/urine? has cause them to split over time, so I just put on a new one the next time I have the belt off.

Do keep us informed, I for one bow at your feet. I know how hard "no pun intended" it would be to experience total lock up in a Steel belt, for that length of time.

Congratulations again, :anim_37: Missy Tanya

17. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Oops, my bad. My little phone types horribly. I meant 62 hours, not 762! Yikes, I fear that! I'm now at 86 hours and all I can think about is sex. Last night, our rules state that I can't ask to be released. I didn't think that my wife would enforce that but she threatened that if I didn't stop talking about it, it may be the 1st of February! The 1st!! Yikes!! And here I was concerned that it wouldn't be this coming Friday! Another 12 days! Cleaning is simple, so there is no removal for that even. Then, after that threat, She had me go down on her. When it was over, she rolled over and went to sleep. I'm still shaking.

18. Choc

Choc Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    My-Steel Click

I had the same issue with the My-Steel Click - thought it was my PA piercing...

I couldn't eliminate the problem, and as I had friction issues with the crotch strap, I ended up selling the belt.

However, I would say this was partly down to my rugby thighs, someone offering me the right money for the belt, and the ease of passing the issue on....

My-Steel need to resolve this issue though - anyone had similar issue with any other belt?

Choc

19. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I contacted my-steel and they suggested some silicone O rings. I'll try these out next time. I was able to minimize it by sliding some paper I'm the locking area. I have the ergo slim so friction has not been an issue for me. I love my belt and I think my-steel does an excellent job.

20. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

I think the ergo slim from Mysteel and the Arch from Neosteel really have eliminated a lot of the problems associated with full belts...I wouldn't part with my Neosteel now it's adjusted to fit after my mismeasure but think at some point in the future we'll be buying an ergo slim to interchange with it Ma'am really loves the pink liner........:anim_19:

21. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update. I'm now locked up again and this time with two rubber o rings in the locking part andnow theclicking as I have stated before is now gone. I have no idea when I will now be released.

22. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    This will probably be my last review post on this thread. Maybe i'll open up another elsewhere about my experiences. Right now I'm at 90 hours and my record is 98. Considering I won't see my wife until late tonight (she's going out with her friends and I'm cleaning) I will be hitting another record. I think about sex all the time! I'm unable to ask for release so I have no idea when I will be getting out. Another night of going down on her (and then she falls asleep) and I may lose it!
    The O rings on the post have 100% taken care of the noise and each day it get a little more comfortable. It is very powerful not see or touching your dick. All can feel is it throbing when stiff and flopping around in the tube when coldand limp.
    Agh bliss

23. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great post thanks for keeping us updated:party-101:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice