Just ordered a My-Steel

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by icarus_101, Oct 31, 2008.

1. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    I have just ordered a my-steel steel belt - will add when the damn thing arrives.

Measurement for the devices were clear and easy although when they say measure many many times, do it!

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good to know there will be someone with my-steel experiences soon. I am looking forward reading your review.
    Which model did you order??

hugs

maid katrin

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Look forward to reading what you think of it. I’m hoping to purchase a full belt system very soon and it would be good to know how it stacks up against the neo-steel.

4. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello-

I just stumbled onto this website. I too just placed an order for a My-Steel chastity belt. I have already taken measurements once, but I'm a little confused by the directions. I am waiting on a response from My-Steel.

I have ordered an Ergoslim

Exciting and nervous.

5. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The ergoslim looks a lot like it will function in the same way as Neosteels The Arch...

Should be good...please keep us updated:anim_19:

6. leopardspots63

leopardspots63 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    let us know how it fits and functions.
    there are few good belts out there and since some of the chastity websites have closed or removed their user pictures for fear of Big Brother, it's harder to find good pictures of non-models wearing the products.

7. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    I also, am very curious to hear how these belts stack up. I've been saving my pennies for the past year and finally have the money to purchase a belt. However, my biggest hang-up now is deciding WHO to get it from?! I've been going back and forth between neosteel and lockedinsteel, each with their own set of pros and cons. I saw my-steel quite some time ago, but had virtually disregarded them for a lack of information, experience, reviews, etc... If there are people getting these belts now that can give first hand accounts of how well they are made, comfort, function, etc... They may be back on the list of belts to consider... at a decent price too!

PLEASE, let us know when you get your belts in and give us your reviews of the product! The only problem now, is that this is going to take me even longer to decide now!! :confused0086:

8. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update. I have been told that my CB will be shipping at the end of this week. 10 days until it then arrives.

Excited.

9. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    I obtained a My-Steel hip belt a Year ago,and it is excellent.It has the advantage of being adjustable in waist and crotch,so it is always possible to obtain a perfect fit,even if the initial measurements were slightly wrong.After a few weeks adjustment I found the "perfect" one for me,and I now forget I am wearing it-except when I have to go to the mens room of course!I have posted a couple of pictures of it in the gallery.

10. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    I have an appointment with Neosteel for measurements next week. Dis not decide yet which model to choose. Question for the longtime neosteel users on the site: which of the models, according to you, offer the best compromise between security (maximum chastity) and comfort (long time wearing) ?

11. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi bathingcap,

this is really a hard question to answer. In general i'd say that properly measured are comfortable enough for long time wearing and there is not much difference between the models when it comes to security.

Actually i would go for the Masterpiece (no silicone lining) combined with the ergo rear module (fully plastic covered) as the silicone lining can be a weak point.

In any case i would suggest to decide for the hip version rather than the waist belt as it is less susceptible to weight gain or loss.
    Knowing from a friend the waist model can be quite restrictive when bending over which is definitely not the case with the hip model.

maid katrin

12. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    "arch"

hi there ,, believe the masterpiece "ARCH" is the most modern ,, secure ,, most hygienic and best concealing chastity-belt on the market ..i wear the "ARCH" day and night and i haven`t been without the "ARCH" not for one day ,,since almost a year ,, before i have been wearing the neosteel T/V belt for three years ..reg. GWENY:anim_19:

13. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    Well it arrived and after a few weeks of trying it out, these are my findings.

a) It's very secure if you have measured it right and have it tight.
    b) The transformation model is a bitch when sitting, especially if you wearing anything that requires your legs to be less than 45 degree apart.
    c) The silicon edging rubs your legs raw and even liberal amounts of vaseline does not help that much.
    d) There is no way I'm wearing this 24x7 - 7 in 24 hours is hard enough - not unpleasant just medically not good.

The build is good and the finish is good but in my opinion, the dream of 24x7 locked up in steel with this model is just that... a dream. Maybe a different plate would be better but at 600 a go, hardly the thing to experiment with different models.

Greatly disappointed here.

14. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    ?????????????????

SORRY ,, what arrived ??????reg.. GWENY:sex006:

15. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    what model did you go for?

It can take months to condition yourself maybe you should not give up just yet?
    I read on another forum it took one guy near a year before he could go 24/7 but he's glad he stuck with it now.....

16. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    It just takes Time

Dear Icarus_101 ,

As I am sure you have read before, a metal belt takes many adjustments to get the right fit for your body. And then your body takes time to adjust to a metal belt. Start off slowly, bend where the sore spots show up, and give yourself time to adjust to being locked in steel.

I have an Neosteel belt and the Mende's recommend Stokolan's's Lube or something like it, as long as it has no Silicone, or "genetic, Dimethicone" in it, as these will attack the silicone liner. I use Stokolan's everywhere the silicone liner is and have never had a "raw spot". I have had some sore spots, and then I just bend the belt a little to relieve the pressure in that area and try again.

I would not get concerned if it takes you 3-6 months or longer to get to 24/7. It took me along time, wearing it off and on for 12 months till I feel I can now wear it 24/7. I still remove it quite often for a good cleaning and when at work.

Just don't get disappointed and give up on it. Be patient, bend here and there. Wear it longer when things feel right, and all to soon you will be locked more than not.

Keep with it and you will soon love it, Missy Tanya

17. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My ergoslim has been shipped! I'll update when it arrives

18. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'll look forward to that review, the way it looks whilst different to the Arch it quite clearly works along the same lines (ie no shield bending to contend with)
    I can't remember who Neosteel and Mysteel have copied, the guy that does them in fibreglass......he's been doing the cock tube with the balls free as an option for years...grrrrr don't you hate that when a name escapes you....:sad0137:

19. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Chastitycuckold,
    I believe you are referring to a "Reinholds" belt. (His site is here: http://www.reinholds.eu/ ). I must admit his belts did intrigue me (especially as the american dollar has been rising against the euro... putting the reinholds belt almost in the same price range as a high-end neosteel), however the two issues that prompted me to choose neosteel instead were 1) not many reinhold's wearers readily available on the internet for discussion and reviews of the product, but most importantly 2) you MUST be able to be fit in person for a reinhold's belt at his place in Germany... which is definitely a no-go for me at this point. His belts do look beautiful though, and I imagine that they would do quite well security wise, while still maintaining a bit more flexibility than steel. Heh, maybe someday when I'm rich, money is no object, I'm free to travel the world, and pigs fly!! lol.

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    WOW! They're so PRETTY! :manga_balloon:

I love the look of those.

21. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    dixiewrecked

thats exactly what I was thinking of yes....I have the Neosteel Arch and I love it, nothing but good to say about Neosteel but it just makes me laugh when I read claims about inovative new products when the Arch and the Ergo are quite clearly copies (or steel versions) of what Reinhold has been selling for years...english sense of humour maybe it amuses me anyway....:smilies_xxx02:

22. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Now now Dixiewrecked, I think you're being unfair.

The Model T car by Henri Ford was introduced on October 1, 1908. Essentially what you are saying is that one hundred years later one should laugh at a Porsche or a Ferrari because they are still essentially what the Ford T was, an engine and four wheels. You could consider a 2008 model Mercedes SLC "just" a copy of the 1908 Ford T because basically it's still an engine and four wheels. Well, I guess for the next few decennia, until someone really comes up with a really revolutionary idea it's all cars will be.

But it would be so disrespectful to those Mercedes engineers who put all what they had into further developing, perfecting, modernising the 100 year old concept of the engine and the four wheels? They took the basic design of the car and added their own genius to the basics with new and modern materials, designs, safety features, comfort features, introducing electronics and whatnot

Isn't that exactly what is being done by all the chastity belt designers?

The lady-model chastity belt has been existing in it's present day form since our male ancestors took off to the Middle East playing the christian equivalent of Bin Laden & Co. I guess the male variant is a more recent development :happy-anniversary-0, but, like with the engine and the four wheels of our cars, and given the present day available technology, it's not like there's several dozens of possibilities available to the manufacturers and designers.

It all boils down to preventing an erection and any direct contact with the man's penis.

Someone invented the male chastity equivalent of the wheel (and I doubt it was Mr Reinhold) ages ago, and until someone reinvents the wheel we'll all be stuck in our tubes (pun intended)
    Well just have to wait for the Leonardo Da Vinci of the Chastity belt. Maybe he/she is born already and a completely new and revolutionary idea that will change the face of chastity as we've known it forever is brewing in their heads as we speak one of MWs kids maybe hehe.

But until then, all the designers can do is play with materials, designs, colours. But from there to the conclusion that they are merely copycatting Reinhold, in our opinion, is not giving them the credit they deserve.

Bathingcaplovers

23. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, my belt arrived yesterday. It came in less than a week from Germany to the Midwest. I immediatly opened it and the first thought was how pretty it is. To recap, it's the total ergoslim with supergo waistband, active wire, red linings, and two d rings. I immediatly put it on and got dressed. It was barely noticable under my low riding jeans. This is good as it was very important because I work in an office. I wore the belt out on some errands and everthing went smoothly without pain. There is no way I can get out and the curved tube doesn't squash anything. My wife is now taking it away until my birthday in two weeks! Who knows what will then happen! Thus far I am 100% satisfied.

24. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Ooooh...icarus...dollyanne is sooo disappointed for you! After all that work of measuring and waiting and cost, and it doesn't fit properly and is so unpleasant! This is sooo sad and dollyanne can only imagine how disappointed you feel. You would think that these devices would have better measuring kits and instructions and wouldn't take all the bending and adjustment others talk about.

It reminds dolly of her experience of getting prescription glasses once. After all the careful measurements--looking through precision lenses at test charts--and all the measurements by the doctor, dolly got the glasses and things looked blurry! Dolly was told that was "normal" and her eyes would adjust to them over time. Dolly didn't buy that and later found out a mistake was made in the lab. They should've worked perfectly the first time!

It seems like chastity devices should work better too, especially after all the careful measuring. They should know by now what the major problems are that people have, and what mistakes people tend to make in measuring--but they don't! Mistress Watchful and her pet charlotte are perfect examples of how, despite doing everything possible to measure accurately and communicating as clearly as possible, the Lori's tube still didn't fit properly!

Dollyanne feels disappointed for you, too, and hopes somehow, it will all be made to work. If not, maybe you can recoup enough from eBay to try again!

Huggs,
    :love0028:
    dollyanne

25. chastitycuckold

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Brilliant news....please keep us updated once you start your journey into wearing it full time.....:party0028:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice