Just ordered a Bon4M Small metal device

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by Vinny, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Anyone have an information on this all metal Bon4M? I have read about burrs and such but I have a workshop with metal working tools that I use to smooth out metal for another hobby of mine, so I can take care of any sharp edges or burrs. I like the hinge better then my CB6000 setup. With a hinge I can just put a piece of cardboard under my scrotum to avoid pinching and then pull it out after it is attached. A piece of tape will cover the seem if it is a bother. I like the extra weight because I want to feel I tugging on me. That is half the fun and I mostly sit and work from home so I is no trouble. Since I have one testicle larger than the other, solid rings are not a good option because if I can get it over my larger ball, my smaller one always slips out eventually. With an open or hinged design, I can use a smaller ring than I could with a sold one.

I mainly like that the Bon4M is more open. It will be easier to clean myself without taking it off and my wife can lick me so that I can feel it when I am erect. My wife encouraged me to order this for that reason alone. She likes to keep me locked but also wants to be able to tease my penis and now she can.

Any advice or comments?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice