Just joined and want to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iwmwtcm, Apr 13, 2010.

1. iwmwtcm

iwmwtcm Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Hello! Im so excited to have found this forum. I look forward to reading all the interesting threads here and also to posting myself.

I have recently introduced chastity to my wife. She reluctantly agreed and we ordered a CB-6000 right away. We have tried it a few times and really enjoyed it but my wife has yet to really take advantage of it. I hope to discover new ways of encouraging her to have fun with chastity. I really believe it can bring a marriage closer together. My wife suffers from a low sex drive and I thought this was a way that we can have erotic fun together while taking the pressure to have frequent off of her.

My ultimate dream is that as the pressure to perform is taken off of her that she will experience a surge in her sex drive. And since I am locked up, her increased sex drive will give us the perfect excuse to introduce cuckolding into our relationship. Its a long shot, I know, but a guy can dream cant he?

Anyway, I am going to start with a post about a problem I had the last time I was locked up. Hope to make good friends here! Bye!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Welcome and good luck. Please do keep us posted :)

mikecb

3. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Sounds Like Another Reluctant Key Holder

Don't despair because of a reluctant keyholder. A lot of us have been and are still there. The key is patience and communication. Give her a chance to do a little reading and research. maybe at some point the light will come on. Best not to push the issue and allow her the time needed for discovery. If you push or pressure her you could make the situation worse. There have many great discussions on this forum about this very subject. Point her towards this forum and give her some time. Good Luck!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

I was a reluctant keyholder... now I can't wait to get my hands on our finished Mature Metal and lock him away for life! :Locker:

5. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Welcome to the forum!

6. iwmwtcm

iwmwtcm Junior Member

Local Time:
    What made you turn from reluctant to enthusiastic? Was it something specific that he said that made the lightbulb turn on for you?

7. iwmwtcm

iwmwtcm Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. That is what I am doing. I dont push it. Every once in a while I will mention that maybe I needed to be loocked up. She enjoys it and goes along with it saying things like "Maybe I should lock you up until next weekend", but she never goes any further unless I push it. I guess I need to have another talk with her and assure her I enjoy being locked up. I would love it if I came home from work one day and she tossed me my CB-6000 and said "Put that on. Your not cumming for xxx days. Ill give you 15 minutes"!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice