just happy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ingwer, Sep 1, 2018.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. ingwer

ingwer Active member

Architect
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Sorry about my usless post, but i am just happy and I have no one else to talk with and maybe understand me.
    II apologize also about my bed english. I'm not a native english spoker.

From 6 years ago we introduced chastity in our mariage. Like usual my wife (wich is 10 years younger than me) become more confident and i become more obedient.
    Last year at the New Year's Eve, she announced me that this year i am not allowed to see her naked.
    And that's what she did. When she changed clothes, she was sending me out of the room and in the rare moments when she let me to lick her, i was blindfolded.
    Maybe strange but this make me to love her more and crave her mor intense. Even she has become more loving and affectionate.
    But this week started with physical distance from her side. No touching, no caressing.
    More, in this weekend she had to leave in other town to a wedding of a distant relative and I would have felt her missing. Considering this, I was little sad. But yesterday before she leave, called me in bedroom and undress until the pantyes.
    Was second time when i saw her breast this year (first was at my birthday).
    After that she told me that in exchange of 150 cane strokes, i am allowed to smell her pussy, but just through pantys, for 15 seconds and lick her toes for 30 seconds to remember and think at her while she is gone.
    Then pluged me, nippleclamped me, gave me the strokes with all her love and seriousness and let me smell her pussy and lick her toes.
    What a delight!!! Was my best 45 seconds from this year. I have no proof, but i think that in her kindness acttualy doubled the time when counting without let me know.
    After time was gone she dress up, kiss me goodbye and leave, leting me in pure bliss.
    Now i'm here wrighting this words, obvious caged, with a purple butt and loving her more than ever.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    good luck. Glad you're in a relationship that brings you satisfaction

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice