Just got my piercing done! Holy Moly! :-D

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jackburden, Mar 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Wow,

I just got my piercing done---a frenum piercing---that is also my first piercing overall. First of all, thanks to everyone on here who has over the years posted questions and advice. Having all of that background knowledge to work from made me much more comfortable, and also helped me to work with my piercer. I made sure to get it done very deep; deep enough that the bar is normally completely obscured, with only the barbells showing. Based on the suggested gauges, and wanting to be on the safe side, I went with an 8g initial.

I cannot express how happy I have been with the result. It hurt significantly less than I thought it would. I went in and told my piercer exactly what I wanted, and wanted it for, and she was _extremely_ knowledgable. I even got to show her the product I was planning on purchasing, how it was supposed to connect up, and some of my concerns (making sure I wouldn't be putting any force on the piercing itself, rejection, size). We went through everything I was worried about, and I felt so much more comfortable after that I just decided to get it done that same day.

It's been only a couple of days now, but I've so far had no problems after the fact. No pain, all gain. As I think someone else said, my only regret so far is that I didn't do it sooner.

So, once again, thanks everyone for all the varied advice and experience reports, and I look forward to completing the healing process and going forward from there.

Also, if anyone needs recommendations for a _wonderful_ piercer in Boston, please do reach out!!

maniform and Audrey_CD like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Wonderful. Hope it heals well with no issues.

3. Masters whoreee

Masters whoreee Active member

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I'm freshly pierced, again. Let the first one close due to poor positioning. Had my wife/KH/RN do the second. Placement is better and healing is faster! Glad to hear you had a great experience! I felt like my adrenaline was pumping so much it didn't hurt at all! I spotted for a few days and minor random discomforts up to the first week. At week 2 currently and it's like its been there forever

jackburden likes this.
  4. maniform

maniform Member

Local Time:

5. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    Congratulations!!

jackburden likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice