Just another male sad to be on a "break"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by branded_hubby, Apr 2, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    I miss my wife as my mistress. I miss my cage, my submission, my suffering. It's nobody's fault, but thats little solace.

We've had ourselves locked down for about three weeks now. I've kept up with my domestic duties, my cooking, and some semblance of submission; but I've let behaviors slip that would normally get punished severely and would not be considered acceptable. I'm truly sorry for that.

There's just so much anxiety in the house right now - I can see it on the faces of my wife and daughter every day. I do my best to pick up spirits and provide food that makes people happy, but I also have those same anxieties.

I guess ill try in take comfort in the fact that I'm still better behaved than any of the vanilla husbands that I know, but I know I can do better - and I will. I'll keep doing the right things and I'll pull my family through this - however long that takes. I'm really looking forward to the other side though - im going to give submission, obedience and chastity on levels my wife has only ever dreamed about. She truly deserves it!!

Armitage, tiruh811, KBS and 10 others like this.
  2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Stay strong! We will get through this!

njcuckold and locked_top like this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Similar boat here. I feel like the uncertainty is the worst part.

njcuckold likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Agree here, were all in the same boat! We will endure, and over come!

njcuckold likes this.
  5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Yep we will win it, stay safe everyone

njcuckold likes this.
  6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    We can still serve in these difficult times. And, I think the extra things done while on a break, are meaningful. There is a lot of stress. I hope to relieve stress and create a little joy for her and others.

I just had dinners delivered to our kids in different states. It was a challenge, but the effort was very well received. It was a break for them and they enjoyed the attention.

I’ve scheduled walks with friends whose businesses are being hit hard while being closed. I let them talk and I listen. I even scheduled a Zoom happy hour!

At home, I have taken over the grocery shopping, figuring out online delivery or pickup. She helps create the list, I deal with the mechanics. Along with my normal house keeping, I deep clean the house every week. She really finds comfort in that. I also make a happy hour each night with special wine. Massages and foot rubs continue as usual.

I want to be a person that steps forward when things are difficult. It’s the good and right thing to do. And, it helps me with my own stress.

There are plenty of opportunities to help her cope, you will find a way. It sounds like you have the heart for it.

Good luck!

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    You're an aspiration and role model @Xileh.

8. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I hear you and we all I'm sure feel similar pain. I am still working as I am deemed an essential services, in fact I am working more. It has been tough on the family though, the kids are eating each other alive. When I come through the door everyone wants a piece of me, I just want to chill after a long day. Everyone is so understimulated they look to me to stimulate and I don't have much to give. @BR_Saiph is doing well keeping himself busy as he is working on a new book which is great. We are doing our best keeping things exciting in the bedroom but everything is lacking. Stay strong, reach out to friends and family, talk to your CM family. We will all make it to the other side of this and will be better for it. :love:

tiruh811, Xileh and KBS like this.
  9. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    We finally decided to put the cage aside for the time being. It was just impossible for us to be living the lifestyle we both want. We are both essential workers, so working full time. Her job has been particularly high stress and demanding. On calls all hours of the day and night. Two kids distance learning on top of that. Plus the emotional strain everyone is feeling. I'm still doing a lot around the house, but letting other stuff go. I can't really complain as we are very fortunate compared to many. Counting my blessings on that front. Time will tell if we find our way back or not.

Chadstallion, Rectrix and homebody like this.
  10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's cool, all good reasons. You'll find your way back -- once you both have accepted your chastity and her dominance you can't just put it away forever.

PouchPantyLover and Chadstallion like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice