Just a regular guy

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Fellow traveler, Jan 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Fellow traveler

Fellow traveler Active member

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    I'm not disrespecting of any others, but, how many of y'all don't really fall into the fetish world other than chastity!?
    I'm an average guy, a redneck even. Anyone else feel kinda overwhelmed but still wanting to live this life!?!?
    I apologise if this is covered in another thread, I couldn't find anything.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    We are not madly kinky to be honest. No idea what constitutes a "redneck". We are a fairly "normal" couple, Mrs Chaste has matriarchal tendencies if you get what I mean. We have a mild version of FLR but one thing that is enforced by Mrs Chaste is my chastity. She gets her pleasure from my tongue, toys and her strapon. She is definitely in charge in the bedroom and all things involving our sex lives! She really enjoys the control of keeping me chaste and is getting stricter with my orgasms as time goes by! Great fun!

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    From what i've seen on this site, the chastity world has a broad range of participants. From those that only do chastity play to far reaches of just about any kinky activity. No reason not to find what works for you and your partner. Good luck and enjoy.

4. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Me and my wife have been playing with chastity a few times, mostly it is just me self-locking during the day.

But I am considering to go 24/7, and are planning "the talk" very soon. My goal is to let her control when we have sex, but I do actually hope this would lead to more sex than currently. So I am in no way into the "never PIV again" (I like it to much). And hopefully it can prevent me from masturbating all the time, when I am home alone.

Hey, my first post :)

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    There is no right or wrong way to do this, as long as everyone involved is having a good time. Honesty and communication go a long way.

6. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    It would be easy to get the idea that chastity leads to more extreme kink. Some posts explicitly state it. But you should only concern yourself with what you and your wife want and what makes you happy. My wife and I use chastity to draw us closer together and bring more intimacy into our relationship. It has given us a topic to use to have very in depth conversations . I hope you both enjoy the ride.

7. Fellow traveler

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for the replies. I've been lurking, well for years actually. I've talked to some really nice people so far and I appreciate it.

Ron33 and Guest 3944 like this.
  8. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    Chastity is something that will for sure bring you closer. Well from my own experiences and those I chat to it has. many do play in other areas too many don’t a lot depends on how you both see chastity I’d say.
    Also a lot depends on your normal life and work life etc too
    Best of luck and hope you find what you both look for

Ron33, Guest 3944, 1mlockedup and 2 others like this.
  9. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Normal couple with no other real fetish's other than the device. We use it to keep me from masturbating and making my wife feel pressured into sex when she is not in the mood. We are not dom/sub or FLR ", my wife just controls when the cage comes off. The results are great and just took her a while to really love me being locked.

10. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    These are all great posts. Great candor and honesty in seeing the many benefits of chastity caging.

In my case, my wife doesn't control my cage, because it never comes off. It took her a while to get used to and understand why the cage was necessary. However, she appreciates and is grateful that I am locked permanently because she is never in the mood because of health.

So though she thought it strange at first, after a while she saw all the positives in me always being locked in it. No masturbation, she no longer had to feel guilt or pressure about sex because I have been retrained mentally and physically to accept my permanent caging.

So I am very sensually content with being my cage, she no longer gets pestered by me. She knows it brings me contentment sensually and I display affection for her just because........

She has recently started to come up and grab my cage which is a new development that is fun for me and she knows it. But she also knows I will just sit or stand there quietly enjoying it and ask for nothing more. Otherwise she would probably stop.

I did not ask for this, I am willing to do what I am doing. I consider that a gift from her and appreciate it with a smile of gratitude. It let's her know I am grateful, but not greedy. So there is no pressure on her, because the pressure would make her stop.

Just my thoughts. Chastity caging does have real value in real life. It has been a very practical solution to our difficult situation, and I am happier, as is she, with the results.

So, no kink, but a happier wife, so a happier life.

I am convinced that if anyone and everyone looked past the surface, thinking it's just a kink thing, and just tried it, chastity would improve their mental health by helping their relationship.

11. coyotekill

coyotekill Member

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hi, my wife and I are a happily married Christian couple with two young children. My wife recently lost her mum and combined with two young children and working has struggled with her mojo. We use chastity purely as she sees the positive benefit in me when wearing it. We originally got some devices to try almost ten years ago as I was a daily masturbator. They were cheap and nasty and so we tried a mature metal but I got the cage too big and the ring too small so that didn’t work for us. All combined with the fact I could pull out it was a waste of time. So I got a pa piercing about 8 years ago and then worked a job where I couldn’t wear a cage. So it was only a couple years ago we discovered rigid chastity with their combined cage pa device which has been a game changer. I got the measurements right and am now happily locked permanently. I’m only let out when she wants me and I’m very happy as I’m a better person because of it. She knows she can have an orgasm with my help but she doesn’t have to release me unless she wants to. We are completely kink free other than my locked status. I don’t know how it aligns with my Christianity but I do know that it helps me be better and as I can’t masturbate, I can’t think of other women in a sexual way so that’s really important to us.

gary8752, Rectrix, NsToy and 6 others like this.
  12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    It's a great thing when you find a balance that works for you both. I am trying to find that with my Wife of 39 years.

Happy for you.

13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There are certainly people here who are only interested in the chastity element. For me, I have no interest in sissification or punishments. Nothing wrong with them, they're just not my thing. We all rub along together.

CuckeldBull and Drews like this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Very much agree everyone has different goals as couples and individual. Finding joy in living and happiness is what hopefully communicate and perfect in our journeys.

Drews likes this.
  15. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    We are the same way, not kinky in other ways, wife certainly isn't. We started using a device a couple of years ago to cut down on my masturbation. I was doing it about 4 or 5 times a week and my wife did feel pressured to have sex. Being locked removes that pressure from her. I honestly think we are both happier. We still have sex some and she does let me play some too, but she is in control of it.

When I am locked up, I feel more like pleasing her in anyway she wants, not just sexually. We cuddle and kiss more often because she knows it won't lead to me wanting sex. The one rule we have is when I am locked, I can't ask or hint to take it off for sexual purposes, only to wash or clean.

16. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    The other thing is, most women have no idea how often their husband is masturbating and wasting his energy on it. It doesn't have to be something cruel or anything, just a tool to help him to stop or slow down on the amount of masturbation. I think if more women understood that, more guys would be locked.

borbulls1961, CuckeldBull and Rectrix like this.
  17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Very true. Close to what I hope we can develop. we have a bit more twists but lots of vanilla in both of us. I just want her to know our relationship is priority one and I am completely hers wherever her flavor takes us. She has sacrificed and dealt with my issues for 39 years. I have made many mistakes and overlooked her feelings way too many times. Often without awareness. Enjoy each other and walk the path that you agree on what ever that is.

Ron33 likes this.
  18. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I hope you showed her your post or told her how you feel.

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She has the access and can view everything. She knows it there. Don't push her to read. I tell her the same and more.

She took me shopping this morning not talking much. Showed me twin beds, she has spoken f eliminating our shared King bed. She has not spoken about the mishap during the 2nd massage. She said we would go back out later after lunch.

I am sitting on a cliff right now.

20. Fellow traveler

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    Well she asked me if we could stop. I agreed because making her happy is my upmost goal. When I asked her about it a few days later she was just worried it would hurt or damage me. She didn't like that it takes away from the spontaneity of sex but I pointed out her contraceptive was just as bad. We love each other, were actually trying to make one another happy. It's a process, it's all being done with love. Hope all y'all get what you wish for too.

borbulls1961, NsToy and Iron78 like this.
  21. beheld

beheld Member

Local Time:
    I am the same way. Just a regular guy. Classic southern redneck kind of guy. Aggressive, loud, boot-wearing, truck-driving kind of guy. It took me a little while to really come to terms with my needs, but eventually I realized being chaste for my wife doesn't change all those things. It just means I've chosen one woman to serve. I've selected her to be a step above me and given her trust that I can't give to other people. She in turn protects me uses me and makes me feel important. I don't think of the cage as lessening my manhood. Instead it feels like my wife is protecting something that is important to her. My masculinity is not based in my penis.

22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Good luck communication is important. Find the fun in it.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    You can pursue chastity without a FLR or at some individual level. What works for you both.

Ron33 and Ormaz like this.
  24. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Very nice response regarding your manhood and totally agree. In some ways I feel it increases my manhood by saving it for her and letting her decide. By not masturbating I satisfy her with PIV or without way better than before the cage. I now watch her really enjoy sex and being with me. She loves the passion that I lacked when I used to masturbate.

25. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    While I don't quite know what normal is, I'm sure I qualify. Pretty standard 50 year old white dude that enjoys smoking pork butts, brisket, and ribs on my porch while enjoying bourbon and watching college football. Living in a very family friendly suburb. My music and art tastes go beyond what you typically would find from sports fans or typical guys guys so maybe that is where I deviate? But yeah, I know there is room here for people who are pretty "normal."

borbulls1961, Ron33, Apfel and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice