Jumping in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lock4ever, Mar 27, 2010.

1. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    Well, I finally broke down and ordered a device. Comfort is my biggest concern, discrete appearance number two, so I went for a Birdlocked. Security issues will be dealt with as they arise, hopefully the fit is good.

Hopefully my wife will not dislike it. I've sort of broached the idea but want to run a field test first to make sure it's even practical. I've got no need to spring the whole lifestyle on her, we've led a female-orgasm only lifestyle off and on for about 5 years now, which we both greatly enjoy, and so her key-holdership is not even an issue - quite simply, we wouldn't be unlocking much if ever unless necessary for hygiene. We're together nearly 24/7 and have had the same schedule up until recently, but now I have a 3 hour window every morning where I'm home alone... and temptations have gotten the better of me once or twice. I really should update my ticker...

For now, I am trying to avoid getting my hopes set too high. I'm pretty sure I will have to modify it a little to make it more secure and discrete, but I'm hoping it's not a total failure. My goal is to have a nice reinforcement that would make cheating apparent, and hopefully be secure against, or at least make it really difficult to orgasm. I don't want to orgasm anymore and my wife is fine with this, she enjoys just receiving oral pleasure, and I enjoy giving it. Have never had any problems with practicing that style of love-making, just the time alone sometimes gets the better of me.

Hopefully it isn't visible under clothes, I'd actually like to be able to wear it to something as dynamic as a yoga class without being evident as anything other than a jock. My scrotum is very flexible and my mechanical ingenuity quite good, so I'm hoping for a win on that front.

Wish me luck! Device should arrive sometime next week, and pending test and any initial modifications, assuming everything works, I'll be able to introduce the device to her. Really hope she actually likes it and takes well to it instead of thinking it's ugly or too bizarre. The birdlocked really doesn't look bad in this respect, but there is no accounting for personal taste.

Thinking maybe I should include a sensual gift for her to bribe the deal. Presents are never a bad idea. Was considering upgrading her pearl thong to a Bracli.. but I checked and it already is, who knew! I guess Victoria's Secret rebranded it and sold it, at least, when they carried it 6-7 odd years ago. We actually bought that together in the store, got a very interesting reaction - apparently one of the staff liked it so much they were actually wearing one. You can imagine what fantasy spirals that set off in a man's mind! Anyways, maybe a double strand one? But it isn't clear to me whether a double strand would be more or less stimulating to a woman. Unfortunately, the one-size fit is slightly large for her, so perhaps the effect is lessened.

Well, sorry for the rambling spiral, but that's sort of what this room is for, right.

This has been a great place to get advice and do research and I'm glad it seems to target the broader aspect of this kink instead of a narrower focus, purely commercial interest, overabundance of non-real profiles or flat out horrible design like some sites in the past. Good job!

Be actually interesting to see if there was a female chastity related forum as well..

2. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Good Luck

Good Luck!!!!

3. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    Thanks! Unfortunately, it did not work.

I have yet to find or invent any device which is safe, secure and orgasm-proof. I had circulation issues, was able to escape and get back in, and even worse, able to orgasm in the device. In short, a total disaster. Looks like I bought a rather expensive masturbation toy...

Maybe I will try the birdlocked again today and cinch down to 120mm inner diameter. However, I fear I will have the same result.

Ack!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice