Judgeys Jornal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Judgey, Nov 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Judgey

Judgey New member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Myself and my wife have been playing around with short term chastity for about 12 months.

I have always been in bdsm from an early age. I had never told my wife about my desires and it was onky about a year and half ago that I decided to let her know some of them.

Over time I started to let her know more and more about what I liked. I would of classed my maelf as a switch but now im more submissive. She wasnt really into being tied up and whipped. Where I loved it. About 12 months ago I thought it was a good idea to try chastity as after reading about it I thought it would be fun and rewarding for my wife. Leting her control my orgasms. At first she wasnt really into it to much.

Over the coming months we only did for a day and it would always lead to sex. But the more we did chastity the more I wanted to become locked up more.

The main issue I had was the device I jad the cb6000 would become painfully after an extended period of time. We decided to try out a smaller device which was a steel one and although it seemed ok for a longer time. Again it would become painfully and we would have to take it off. The issues Inwas having were pinching and an extreme burning under my balls.

After some advice and lot more reading about what the bear devices are. We decided to get a holy trainer v2. I must admit as soon as it arrived i out it straight on and it fitted like a glove and wasnt painfull at all.

We started to go longer on the lock up periods but the night time lock up was always an issues and I had to take jt off a few times over night.

We finally had a break though and inwas able to go all night and only woke up once.

My wife loved the idea of me bwing locked up but never really paid me much attention and I was starting to think that maybe chastity wasnt for us as she would lock me up but wouldnt take the key or tease me or denie me.

I was making sure to show my wife what the benefits would be for her with me being in chastity. Slow but sure shes started to show a lot more intrest in it.

At this point We hadnt really talked about what we both liked, what we were prepaired to do and not do and how far to take it. Like anything its trail and error.

At this point the longest i had gone wearing the device had been a weekend.

Were recently just had a new born baby and all the bdsm stuff has been put on hold. But the chastity device hasnt been. My wife has been showing far more intrest in it for a while now.

Up until this point I had only been locked up over a weekend.

I went in leave last wednesday and to my susprise Thursday my wife said i want you to put your cage on first thing in the morning. I complied and pit the cage on first thing Friday morning and presented the key to her and for her to inspect that is was secue.

Im not due to go back to work until week coming this tuesday. To my susprise my wife said i was going to be locked for the next 7 days and I suggested that we could keep locked until I return to work which would mean 12 days.

Before this came about I had spoken to my wife about me being caged and using a strapon on her which she dosnet mind trying and I then asked her that perhaps we could then get her to use it on me which she hasnt been keen on. What she did say was that I can order some butt plugs which we have.

Today has been the 3rd day and 3rd night that I have been locked up woth the only time out was yesterday to wash myself and then straight back in to my device. Also this time she has kept both keys and hidden them.

Today we have made a break though and had a long chat about everything. She has got me to write down 3 diffrent lists from soft medium and hard.

Soft = is all the things Im happy to do
    Medium = is all the things im not sure on
    Hard = is a no go.

This susprised me today for a few reason. One i was expecting it and secondly i have had to pretty much write down everything.

The other thing that Has susprised me today is that she has come up with a new edging game one that we have never done before. What it is, no matter what im doing shes saying anything from 3 mins to 6mins. Shes giving me that time to go to the bedroom and get the wand out to edge myself. The rules are, i have to get to the point in the cage where im about to cum but stop. If i cum theres going to be a horrible punishment. The other rule is I have to return to her within that time she has given me. Failinn to results in a punishment. If i dont get to the point where im about cum then thats another punishment.

The other thing that is news ti my ears but im also anlittle nervous about is my wife has said to me today. That shes really enjoying this at the moment and she may decided to make it fully time.

Im a little bit blown away as well as nervous at the same time while being excited about it also. After all it is what I was after.

2. fkfk

fkfk Active member

Engineering
    HK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Nice one, any update ? ;)

3. Judgey

Judgey New member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Your have to excuse the spelling mistakes in my first post. Sorry its been a while since i last posted. Its been pretty hectic.

So an update in to my journey so far. Myself and my wife have had some conversations and made a lot of head way. She had been stuggling to be dom and was feeling bad all the time when speaking to me a certain way. I have reassured her that its fine and i like it. She has been stuggling with not knowing what to do. We have a soft and hard core list with a lost of rules in place now too and ive also brought her some books about FLR.

Chastity is starting become full time slowly but surely and ive been locked for 2 weeks now. She still dosent like the idea of pegging me but is warming up to the idea. She likes the butt plugs and has been getting me wearing them for long periods of time.

Shes also been getting me to dress up in her fancy dress everynow again and on occasion has made me wear her underwear as punishments for disobeying her. Cant say i was ovely fond of this punishment and even threated me with getting me a maids uniform

For this christmas we decided to get each other bedroom presents. I decided on a strapon to use with her while im locked up as i thought it would be fun to see what it felt like for me and to see if she enjoyed it also. Well tonight she spent quite a bit if time teasing me and we ended up going to bed.
    She made me watch her while she had 2 orgasms. Which was really hot to see. She knew how turned on i was so made me beg for a release which I did and see said maybe. To my susprise she wanted to try out the new bedroom present on her. Which i put on. It came with 2 attachements. 1 smallish dildo and 1 really big one and im not small myself but it was bigger then me. She didnt want to use that one and we went with the small one. She loved it which i was happy about but now wants one about the same size as me.

I must admit ive never felt anythig like it before. I was so turned on. She saw this and played on it. After she came for the third time. She said again beg me for a release which I did. She asked me if i wanted to have sex and i begged her to let me. She said ok go and get the key from my purse for the cage. By the time i returned she had got herself dressed and told me i wasn't getting one and proceed to tease me again.

Shes now a sleep and im laying here not able to sleep as im so turned on. What she did say tonight was that it turns her on me not able to cum. She said tonight was a punishment due to me answering back this week and not doing what ive been told.

Things are moving quite quicky now and she hasnt told me when or how im getting a release. Ill provide an update again soon.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice