Journey to FLR?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Couple4517, Oct 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    The past week or so has been very mixed but definitely had a very strong finish. It has been very busy for both myself and my Lady and so for quite a bit of the week we sort of fell away from doing a lot of the teasing and stuff like that.

However at some points in the week there was a lot of intense teasing and over the last few days we've had that a lot again. It is now 48 days since my last orgasm and I definitely get very horny very quickly and every touch feels incredible as I think my Lady can tell from my reactions.

I feel my behaviour and performance has been much better this week for the most part, I'm not perfect but I hope the effort I am putting into improving is noticed.

I am finding that even caged my Lady is able to give me extreme pleasure and so in a way I can imagine if my lady wishes to keep me locked for much longer in future I could still get a lot of enjoyment from it.

Also yesterday I was unlocked for several hours and got a lot of teasing which was wonderful but also just increased my desperation to earn the chance to be inside my Lady again.

Overall I think the week has been very successful and has led to a decent improvement on my side and I think compared to where we were before the new year we have come a long long way. It also continues to amaze me how quickly my lady has taken to all of this. Every day she continues to amaze me.

In the next update I will talk about a new toy we have got and how it is working for us.

iome343 likes this.
  2. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    The past week has been quite a difficult one, I think sometimes life can get a bit on top of you and so your mood for all the lifestyle stuff is a bit lower than usual. The past week there has been a lot of work stuff and general other stuff going on which I think has dragged my attention down a bit. Toward the end of the week it definitely improved again but I know at the beginning of the week I was not giving everything my all which is unfortunate but I think also the reality of real life. In fantasy you can of course be 100% all the time but in reality sometimes life just gets on top of you a bit.

Having said all that I hope from this point going forward I will be back fully on top of everything :). We have had lots of nice time together the last few days and I couldn't be more in love with my lady. We plan to play more with the remote toys over the coming weeks which will hopefully bring us closer whilst we are apart.

Overall I think things go well, even though my performance this week was far from what it should have been. I think the coming weeks should be much better now I've had a week where I've been down a bit I should be able to push myself back to performing again at a higher level.

3. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Following on from the last journal I finally did have an orgasm. My Lady and I were having some fun and she was generous enough to allow me to be unlocked and so whilst I was pleasuring her she was also touching me. She told me that I was specifically not allowed to cum and that I should tell her when I was getting close.

A few times I did get close and I did tell her but the final time I told her but I continued moving which tipped me over the edge to orgasm. I would say it was not a very satisfying orgasm, it did feel nice but it was not explosive or huge. So I think it was maybe a bit more than a perfect ruined orgasm but it did not impact my desire for my Lady at all.

It was very unfortunate to make that mistake and I do feel bad about it, but I am happy it was at least not a full orgasm as I feel that would be much worse. I clearly owe my Lady a few orgasms to make up for this mistake haha.

iome343 and tiruh811 like this.
  4. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    This last week has been a bit different as we have largely suspended the usual rituals / daily tasks that I would normally have to do due to issues with work. Having said that I think I am still doing many of them but it is nice to be able to relax when getting home late and not have to rush to do things in the last minute. I think overall it has helped me recharge a bit and generally feel better and less stressed as the week was otherwise very busy anyway. I think this shows a really important side to this lifestyle where sometimes you just have to take a step back and take a break if needed to deal with other life issues, this lifestyle should never become so rigid that it hurts other aspects of your life. And so I think we did well this week to make the situation better. Thank you, my Lady :).

Next week we should be back to normal I think so I may have more to say then. Of course this week my Lady got her key from @JosieLynn Jewell which is incredible and so I am super excited to see that for real soon. The pictures of it though look really brilliant and I am so delighted that it is sorted now because this was an area of frustration for so long.

Also started trying the Lovense Edge daily to get a bit more used to which is good, and hopefully should mean we can have some fun with it soon.

iome343 and Rectrix like this.
  5. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    It has been a fairly normal week getting back into the normal routine. I think it takes a bit of time to get entirely focused on the flr side of things again between being generally very busy and probably as we've been a part a while it's hard to see the reward of doing well I guess. Being together again should help on both sides of that as usually it is when together I can best focus myself on that mindset.

Otherwise I'd say there is not much else to update on other than to say I finally saw my lady's key for real and it looks amazing. Very pleased with it.

iome343 likes this.
  6. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    The big update this week is that we had full intercourse for the first time in a while. This was nice for obvious reasons but also because it had felt like it was maybe something she had stopped being interested in.
    I think I was not down from that for long at all and pretty much straight back into the mood for FLR, especially as I locked up straight after.
    I do think my lady was expecting me to be more doing stuff for her the following day but for me the morning after I felt generally quite awful and so was not that much in the mindset to run around. That would have been the same whatever happened the night before and I think is an area I can improve my concentration on because sometimes you're just not able to be in that place to do that.
    I think we've had a great week though and I've enjoyed every minute. We have not played with the internal toy but I think that's okay because I am still getting comfortable with it and it may put me off it to use it with someone in the same place. I think I will adapt to it better apart in time for when we are together again.

iome343 likes this.
  7. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I think I would struggle to write a lot about the past week, it has been busy professionally and I've also been ill quite a bit and so for me it has not really been a week where my mind has been on this stuff that much.

Things continue as usual and to the best of my ability I have done everything I am meant to do so I think overall it has been a good week but nothing exceeding the usual has happened but I also think given the circumstances it has not fallen far below either.

Perhaps in future we would consider making these sort of weeks a bit more exciting by having a few simple tasks or maybe some teasing pictures etc but having said all that I am not sure I would have been in this mood for any of that this past week. I've pretty much just wanted to rest and recover most evenings.

Hopefully next weeks update will be more exciting reading :).

iome343 and Rectrix like this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    There is nothing wrong and very much that is right in the normal week of a chaste husband.

Couple4517 and Miffy like this.
  9. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I feel like I get into the habbit of saying this but once again I think this is a pretty standard update. As with most things in life I think you go through phases and at the moment I think things are pretty settled and so we don't have too much to update on. I think things are very nice and happy which is the most important thing.

We have done a number of things together this week which has been nice to spend more time together, but due to certain circumstances we haven't been able to do that much in terms of teasing etc. But I think we have done a lot in terms of enjoying our relationship together.

The only thing I really miss recently is that my Lady is no longer very active on this forum, I used to enjoy that she would read things on here and have ideas or to see her giving ideas to other people. And I think as a result my activity has dropped as well and in general I think I'm less in the mindset of these things most evenings.

But I think as our lives get a little less chaotic we will have more time for exploring new things together and the forum etc as well I hope.

tiruh811 likes this.
  10. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    We have been apart this week and so it has been a bit lonely but otherwise I am looking forward to seeing my Lady again this coming week. Hopefully we can have a week of closeness and feel intimacy between us as we don't plan to use chastity in the week. So it may be a nice chance to get that sort of closeness before refocusing on that side of things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice