Journey to FLR?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Couple4517, Oct 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    We are 17 days into our current lockup, but what is significant about this lockup is that now my spare key is kept in a tamper evident container and we are working on an FLR agreement. Before going into that thought this latest lockup follows around a month off because the previous lockup ended as I removed my cage without permission due to a misunderstanding around our rules. Due to this we have made our rules tighter and clearer, and the addition of the tamper evident container for the keys means I cannot be tempted to just take it off for a few minutes without permission.

This feels to me like a very significant step as it really does mean my girlfriend is totally in charge of deciding when / if my cock gets out. It is very exciting to feel that she now has so much more control in this area and hopefully it also gives her confidence that what she wants is being followed when she is not around.

I did slip up and enjoy myself a little whilst cleaning in the shower once which was a bad mistake and even though it was brief I understand why my girlfriend decided I needed to be punished for it. As we are separate at the moment she felt the most appropriate punishment of the options I provided was to write lines. This was not an enjoyable exercise of course, but I was really pleased that she felt able to dole out a punishment and I hope this means that if I do something to disappoint or disobey her in the future she will feel confident that she can discipline or punish me for it so I learn my lesson and don't keep making the same mistake.

We are also working on an FLR agreement which we have not decided on the length of but probably in the one and a half to three month region to allow long enough to give it a proper go but also let us assess if it works for us. I think this could work very well to reduce disagreements and I feel it is likely to only help her continue to grow her confidence around his whole lifestyle. And that growth to now has already been absolutely incredible.

Our main challenge at the moment is making the 'magic locker' style key to be more attractive so she can wear it. We are experimenting with combining it with some nice keys from ebay but this is very much still a work in progress. Hopefully once it is done I will have something to share in this blog.

All in all I am really pleased with how this is going since we restarted and I can only hope that my girlfriend is finding it as rewarding and enjoyable as I am. I hope to have lots more updates for this forum guys over the coming months and years.

locked17 and iome343 like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    The advances you and your GF are making are great. She needs to control the keys, you're just playing until she controls every erection.

Ma’ams Slut and Couple4517 like this.
  3. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Short update. This evening we reviewed our proposed FLR agreement and I think we are near to a point where we can enter an FLR agreement for about two months and then review it. I think it should work very well for us as I think we have decided what things will work for us at this early stage and what will not. I anticipate my girlfriend may be a little reluctant or shy about it to start with and I imagine I could be the same.

I think the biggest challenge with this to start with is just if she wants to give me a direction / order I think she'll feel uncomfortable saying it in an authoritative manner and without it being authoritative I think I might feel a bit awkward. I can imagine us both making a lot of jokes about it to start with.

I do not think though this will be an issue though, I think we will quickly find our stride and become comfortable. My girlfriend has really taking to this incredibly well so I have no doubt she will work out what she wants from this and run with it.

I do feel incredibly lucky to have such an incredible person as my girlfriend, and then to have her taking part in this side of my life is really amazing.

I can't wait to update this blog with more updates on our exciting journey together.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I’d love to see your agreement if you can share it here.

5. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    We can't wait to hear your incredible journey!

6. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    We have a standing calendar appointment every 30 days to discuss the last month, what worked, didn't work, concerns, feelings, etc.. I would do these with some regularity until you hit a rhythm and then you can scale them back to what works for your relationship.

Couple4517, Unlucky and Rectrix like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    She actually brought the agreement up to me, it mentioned review in 4 months. I think she wanted an out if she didn’t care for it but still giving it enough time so she could say she tried.

She wrote out the rules and expectations, i think most were based on what she had already learned turned me on, and some were based on what she really wanted. She didn’t like calling it a contract, she called them our commandments.

We have never rewritten them, but they have adjusted as our life has changed, schedules changed, and her guilt about this all being about her have vanished.

Good luck

Couple4517 likes this.
  8. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Another brief update. We have agreed on the contents of our document and tomorrow is our first time back in the same country together since starting this and so the current plan is to officially start our agreement from then. I will update afterwards on how it went and what we did for it etc. Need less to say I am very excited to see how it goes and to continue on this amazing journey with my girlfriend.

I just realised I'll also have been locked 23 days by then which would be our longest continuous lockup since we started keeping records and so I am very interested if I will be unlocked tomorrow evening.

I'll see if we can make that work. We have quite a lot of specific stuff in ours that would probably make it hard to share but we could probably remove the very specific stuff without losing the gist.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  9. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    So it has been a little whilst since the last update on here, it has been a hectic few weeks. We did initiate our agreement as planned, it was nice evening at a hotel with a bottle of bubbly and I got to cum so that was good.

Since then I have not cum however and so I have not cum for 15 days and have been locked with only brief time out to clean or have sex for 36 days. So we have been very committed to the chastity side and we have been trying our best with the FLR side as well. Overall I think we have made a good start to it but clearly we are both finding our feet as best as possible.

I think one of the hard parts for my girlfriend is still in saying things in a bossy or commanding way, and from when I have done the dominant role in the past I know how hard it is to do that. It is sort of a chicken and egg thing I feel where in the sub position it can be difficult to feel comfortable when the dominant is not being commanding but as the dominant it is hard to be commanding when the sub is not reacting in that way either. I think it is just something that will come for both of us more and more as I think it is becoming more natural for both of us quickly.

The other difficulty for her I think is in the punishment / consequences side. There are a few things in our agreement which I have not managed to do (such as write at least one of these a week) which likely should have had a punishment / discipline action attached to it to provide the consequence to the missed tasks. It is very easy now to think that I can do two thirds of my tasks and fudge around missing the others without a consequence. Having said that of course this is both very early for both of us and so I really do not think it is an issue.

As we get further into this hopefully I will be a lot better at doing my tasks and I am sure she will be much more confident to provide discipline as necessary to ensure I don't start getting lazy about stuff.

She has me wearing a collar in the car now and we have experimented with a Bluetooth controlled anal vibrator so it absolutely feels like she has had her eyes opened to trying so many more things now. It is really incredible and nice that she is so open to looking at all of these new things.

She is definitely much more confident and asserting with all this stuff than just a few months ago, she even tried the collar (a belt) on me in the shop (a normal supermarket shop) which was unexpected but not unwelcome.

So far I think this is working very well for us, I think most importantly we are both making each other very happy :).

iome343 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  10. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    It has been an exciting day and so I just had to write an update now.

My girlfriend asked me to switch ownership of our agreement (its an online doc) to her so she can set me to only be able to suggest and comment but she would be the only one who can make changes etc. It is a small thing but it was an oddly big moment for me, I guess it was symbolically a big thing to me to switch something I was owner of to her and lose control of it. I found it very exciting and it definitely made me feel a bit more of her control as part of our FLR.

The other big thing was that I have an anal toy which is remote control via Bluetooth and taking inspiration from one of the posters here we now have Teamviewer running on the phone so she can remotely control it even when hundreds of miles away.

This evening she has been remotely controlling it quite a bit and it has been incredible, both in terms of the sensation and the knowledge she is doing it. I think it's quite a nice way to be close even though we are far away, and maybe she will like the idea of an equivalent for me to use on her in the future.

Finally I think she is really warming to using more commanding language today, I have definitely felt she is maybe feeling more dominant. I definitely feel much more eager and rapid to obey and feel generally more submissive to her when she gives a command.

11. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    What brand of toy is it? I want to buy an internet toy, but they all get terrible reviews.

Couple4517 likes this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    hope it continues to go well for you both

Couple4517 likes this.
  13. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    The one we currently use is a Je Joue - Nuo (https://www.jejoue.com/our-collection/nuo.html), I think it must be getting on a bit and so maybe they have a better one now. It is not internet enabled, just Bluetooth. We worked around that by having Teamviewer on the phone I have with me so that she can control the app on my phone.

However we are looking at options for a new toy that would be internet enabled by default and thus avoid the need for the Teamviewer step. The products by LoveSense (https://www.lovense.com/) seem very promising, though need to research them further.

Would be interested to hear any thoughts you or anyone else has on any of the natively internet enabled devices.

14. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. For some inexplicable reason, the manufacturers seem to be unwilling or unable to produce a device that is both strong, and has reliable connectivity. IdkY

Couple4517 likes this.
  15. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    A quick update. It's now 29 days stone last orgasm and 52 days where I have been locked condtacons apart from cleaning etc.

Overall the last week has been really good in all senses. In terms of flr I've been wearing the collar a lot and my girlfriend is much better at asking for stuff so that is working well. I think we both gradually improve in this area.

Three was maybe an opportunity for stone punishment that we didn't do, but that's fine. In person I think we could try things like with the line writing to be unlocked and have a realistic but very difficult time which if I finish the task before I get some fun. Of course it works best as a torment if I can only just finish with a minute or less. Other physical punishments would be nice to try but not in our agreement so for now not to considerr.

In terms of chastity I'it been good. I've got to give her pleasure several times which has been brilliant. I might have liked to maybe been out of the cage for some tease and denial but the most important thing I think is that I didn't come early in the week and so I've not been without for the longest time which is nice. And I think shosh her commitment as keyholfer.

iome343 likes this.
  16. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Another quick update. I think this last week has been fairly mixed, we've both been very busy in general and this time of year also means a lot going on and I think that reflects quite heavily in how it has gone this last week.

Overall I would say we've not done that much with the FLR or chastity stuff. I've been locked up the whole time but I would say we usually try to have some teasing in that time but I think we've both been too tired and busy to really find time for it. I would personally like maybe to be unlocked sometimes for some hand teasing or such but even the usual teasing we do I think has been missing. And that kind of dampens my enthusiasm and interest a little in general and I think that in turn impacts her enthusiasm and interest.

Having said that we did play a bit today and that was really nice and I think would hopefully rekindle both of our energies for the flr and chastity stuff :). In general I would hope to see us get back to being a bit more playful with it and such but having said that I think it is very hard at this time of year and with being so busy. When you're tired it is just difficult to find the time to be in an intimate place I think.

We both have holiday soon and so hopefully then we will get a bit more active in all this stuff. But we've come so incredibly far in a pretty short amount of time that I don't think we can be upset if we're sort of having a bit of a slower / less active period now. Overall I think we have every reason to be happy :).

Norcalguy09, Unlucky and iome343 like this.
  17. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Keep on going. I am trying harder to get m y wife of 37 yrs to accelerate the FLR. If you ca start this early with a girlfriend you could have many years of bliss in chastity and servitude.

Couple4517 and HeavyFeather like this.
  18. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    In my previous update I had forgotten to mention something that I was specifically asked to talk about by my girlfriend (@KHCouple4517 ). Two weeks ago I was unlocked due to travel and when I got to the destination I could not find the key straight away to be able to put my cage back on. After sometime of looking I took a break from looking and ended up enjoying myself which of course I am not allowed to do without permission. I did not climax or anything like that but I did masturbate. Up until this point it had been about 30 days since I had last touched myself.

I told my girlfriend and understandably she was very upset with me. She decided that I should orgasm as quickly as possible and for it to be as unenjoyable as possible and that I would then not get to orgasm for a long time potentially. I was surprised by this but followed the orders as best I could, I had wanted to try and ruin the orgasm but I could not do that and actually it was very enjoyable. After so long it would have been very difficult I think to make it not be enjoyable and I just did not have the self control or timing to be able to ruin it. I have not really practiced it in the past so that didn't help and after so long it was very hard to make myself try.

My girlfriend was keen to get my feedback on if this was a good punishment or not and I guess I have mixed feelings about it. I think it meant that for a while at least my mind has been less focused on doing my tasks and on all the FLR stuff, especially as it has been a very busy time. In general I think it was a creative idea and I guess for it to be an effective punishment though it would need to have not been enjoyable. The only way to really ensure that would be for her to try and do the ruined orgasm I think. Alternatively if I was locked up for a long time now with no orgasm that might also work.

As it is I am mainly very happy to say it was very creative and unexpected and was a very strong expression of her control and power of me to tell me to do that immediately. She used very powerful and commanding words to order it and overall I definitely felt she was taking the flr and chastity stuff very seriously in that moment. So overall I would say it was a very good move, I am just not sure if it was a very yet a very effective disincentive purely because I did end up enjoying the orgasm and as of yet I do not know if I will be locked a long time.

iome343 likes this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Neither of you will know until after the second part of the punishment, where you don't get to orgasm for a very long time. Let's see how you both feel after 120 days locked, with no erections and no orgasms.

Couple4517 likes this.
  20. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Not a huge update this time, probably more next time. My lady and I are currently renewing our FLR agreement based on how the past two months have gone. We hope to address the few issues we have had in the new one and hopefully will have a good result from it. More on that in the next update.

Otherwise not too much to say. For the most part things have continued on quite comfortably. We are doing teasing a bit more, I'd still like to do more cage off teasing but that's up to her to decide :). The other week she tied me down and traded me cage off and that was really incredible.

In our new agreement we hope to keep track of what gets done and doesn't get done more and so hopefully that will help with punishment and reward.

iome343 likes this.
  21. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Thank you foto updating.
    Happy new year in a full FLR

22. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Another weekly update. We have had a good week since we renewed our FLR agreement. I think it has been working well. Crucially now we have a sheet which we use to track routines and for many of them when they are started and finished. This makes it easier to remember to do them and also means we can review on a weekly basis if they were done, how long was spent on them etc. I think so far I am much better at remembering them and doing them.

I've been able to wear my collar a lot more which is nice and I think we've had more teasing etc which has been great.

Tonight after getting back from flying I locked up pretty quickly but I didn't put my key into the tamper evident holder straight away which was a big mistake. I think it was mostly a bit of a lazy attitude of thinking I'll do it later, and maybe a tiny bit of me thought that as usually I do not have to send proof of it I could get away with it and have the key handy. I think that was a very small part of me though and I think I would have put it in before the end of the night. I really regret my laziness and it creates a bad impression of me after I think I had done very well this week up until now and so I need to make it up over the coming week.

23. KHCouple4517

KHCouple4517 Lady of Couple4517
    Verified Female

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    Well too bad I keep catching you in your laziness :p

24. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I failed to complete a punishment (writing task) yesterday and so my Lady commanded me to write a report about what went wrong etc and has now asked me to publish it here as well. I have tried to add a bit more context to a few bits to make it clearer (e.g. what our sheet is) but as it was not originally written for the forum a few bits may still be unclear. If that is the case please feel free to ask in a reply.

25. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Since my big mistake explained in the previous update I think I have been doing pretty well in serving my Lady and I believe she is otherwise broadly pleased with me. I have been performing our routines and tasks as well as I feel I can at the moment and I think in general doing them quickly. I did make a mistake a do a task slightly differently to how it had been intended and I have now been taught a lesson that I need to always ask permission to change a task rather than just take the initiative myself.

Overall the other challenge I guess is that I do feel incredibly horny at the moment and I think most days leak quite a bit of precum in excitement. Though I do think it helps me focus on my Lady as I think about her a lot and I think it gives me a lot of energy to devote towards her and always try to think what might make her happy and give me a merit in our tracking spreadsheet. I also know if I wasn't locked up and was this horny that I would be wasting a lot of time playing with myself but instead that time is spent thinking about what I can do to please my Lady.

I do wish that I could get permission to maybe touch myself (maybe not even in the caged area but another sensitive area) a bit but I have to accept that I overall have not earned enough merits to justify that, and perhaps I never would. Maybe I will get enough though that when I next see my Lady she will feel happy to give me a bit of physical pleasure.

Either way I am excited how the rest of the week goes, I feel so far the FLR is working wonderfully since the new year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice