journey thru the rocks.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bitchmadam, Nov 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    you ask why i titled it this but this has been a hard time for me and my "boy" these past few months. Now i hold the key and i made him where the cb. i know that it is hard for him at night but i am the "madam" and key holder i wear it proudly!!

thank you for some advice i got and he read them and said if i want it a way i should work on it so i did not work on it i MADE him wear the CB
    and i am happy he is wearing it and he can not forget who is in control and who is his madam that is me the key holder :butterfly: i am happy now that things are going in a direction i hope it works into our daily life out of being just in house/bedroom
    he has a week and 5 days left till his "maybe" release but at times if he does not use the respect i deserve i say i am adding a day, if he does something i do not like i say i am adding a day, but i sometimes feel i shouldn't b/c we work together in the am.
    if there is a way out there i could get some advice from others on if i am being too harsh or not feel free
    thank you all for taking the time for my long story

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Madam, you can't really call your short snippet long. Especially compared to most people's first journal posting :lol:
    love you
    boy

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    :welcome: to the happy world of journalling!

I can't wait to hear more. :manga_devil:

4. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    it started out as a normal night would then i finally took over. i had him strip down to nothing but the cb on him. i did things we have talked about but i did not know i had it in me to act on them. i did and i did more i had a good time i hope we continue
    i started by making him get dressed in his skirt and shirt we have gotten in the past and never used. i handcuffed his hads behind him so he knew who was him madam, i pinched his nipples the way he likes to do mine, i then took off his underpants (which i thought he had off to start) and as i was doing that i said "this is how i want u to do this to me when asked for u to undress me boy!" with him not having his pants off got him a ass whipping. i then told him to go to the room and bend over i then had a good time with his ass i put on my strap-on and went to town on him. from there i stripped him down then tied him down to the bed in every way i was able to then i teased him even more then i said night night.
    he hsa told me in the past few nights that he can't sleep thru the night b/c of him being in the cb. he asked what if he needs to get up to release himself i said wake me so that is what he did and i only let him get out to do so once the other 2 times i made him suffer and it made me feel good b/c it made me feel that i finally have it in me to do this. i do not think boy was too happy about that. but who is the madam and in charge o ya is right me not boy.
    so the morning came and i let him loose to streach and then back to locked up hands and legs. i told him to give me orgasams and show me how his madam should be treated he did just that and more about 4 times more each with a different way of giving me orgazams i did not think i would have enjoyed earlier in our journey. one time i released him just for "love making" then right back in and did i have fun putting him back into the cb we went on with our day and then again i tied his handsa nd legs i let him be that way for a while and then i wanted my needs met and he did but not as good as earlier in the day so i took him out so I his madam could have a enjoyable orgasam i did not let him finish which was a first for me (i used to be mad and angry if he did not finish in me) but i put the cb back on him b/4 he was able to finish i was good with that then i made him hold me as a queen should be held then i fell asleep in his arms and relaxed.
    i think he finally relized i do have this in me
    then our time had to end b/c the kids had to be picked up i would do this again and enjoy it more. = i loved it

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    very hot night...thanks for sharing!

6. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    he did not behave today so i am tempted to add a day or two?:anim_25: if not added. i also have come to the conclusion yes i am taking it to a daily life style so when we are at work or just talking he has to behave the way i want to be treated. :party0002:

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    My goodness. Aren't you a :bad-girl-0009: I'm so glad you started a journal. I look forward to hearing more. :anim_32:

8. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    my boy went to walk the dog last night the way i have been wanting him to in a skirt and boots he finally is starting to behave it is a better way to be for my boy to behave it better last or we will be having more issues soon :butterfly: :act081:

9. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    I need to teach him how to do house work. he does not do them that is one reason he keeps on getting his time locked up longer along with more reasons. it is getting harder to keep his happy since he is the one who has helped me get the way i am. and he is on now and all he has done is complain on my writing! he will be sorry b/c a day or two was just added so stop your complaining and maybe it will be one day;) :butterfly: :chores010:

10. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Madam, I was not on, I was reading it in the email
    No: :chores003: or :chores004:
    I do : :chores016::chores009:

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm sorry, but are you handpicking the chores that you will do? Honey, that's not right. What possible reason would you have to not do the dishes when your Madam asks? Answer wisely my friend.

12. madamsboy

Local Time:
    if I do dishes I end up with hands that I can barely move. The dishwashing soap dries them out terribly and I have sensitive skin. Madam knows very well why I don't do dishes.

13. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Wow, my Wife/Mistress never allows me to pick my chores. She would had me a good moisturizer and say get over it.

14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Um...cha!! Or a pair of rubber gloves. I'm getting on you, Madamsboy, because you've got to give your Mistress a break here. Talk about this. Meet each other half way. Compromise.

15. madamsboy

Local Time:
    moisturizer? LOL not on my skin unless I want to have red irritated hands. Plus most of them don't work on me at all.
    Gloves? tried that, can't feel the plates well enough to get them truly clean. You can ask Madam how long it takes me to do dishes when I have done them and how fussy I am on getting them clean. Plus, I haven't met a pair of rubber gloves that fit me right, my fingers are to long and thin.

16. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    that is all he comes up with is excuses and no action always an answer why not to do things. not ok madam i will help and do what you ask:chores009::chores004: and yes my purple butterfly:butterfly:

17. madamsboy

Local Time:
    not excuses, reasons.

18. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    reasons smeashons! Sounds like me when I first started this whole thing, " I want this but won'd do that" Yep that was me as well. Submission means submitting to the will, needs, and request of the one you put your trust in to be the Dominate. Hang in there, talk, find some middle ground but for crying out loud get some gloves. We can't have all these Mistresses, Goddesses, Wives ganging up on us because one of us subs *ahem* trying to buck the system. LOL Seriously take care, forgive me if I seemed like I am butting in just having some fun with you!

19. madamsboy

Local Time:
    submission means different things to different people. we have to define limits, and I have defined mine. :putsfootdown:

20. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Get gloves

I used to work in dishroom and had sensitive skin. I broke in hives on a regula basis at the drop of a hat, but dishes was my duty, so I got good gloves that fit!

Get some gloves and use your eyes to see if the stuff is clean. It is good that you are fussy, this means you will do a better job than most subs.

21. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I can just see you stomping here LOL. That is ok my limits are laundry. Thank God Goddess likes to do it. That would be my real punishment. LOL

22. madamsboy

Local Time:
    no dishes, no laundry.

I think we/I have threadjacked Madam's thread enough.

23. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    "remote control dog collar should work with bi-polar e-stim toys.
    one of these days I will finish modding it so it is connected to the CB, but who nows when that will happen."

madamsboy wrote this somewhere and i want him to get to work on it b/c i enjoyed using it when the kids were around aand easy way to call for him with out words so it better be sooner then later :sex020: :character0174: :butterfly:

24. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    ps there was a show and he did some laundry after all :party0002: :butterfly:

25. madamsboy

Local Time:
    still have to figure out how to hide the powerpack.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice