Journal and article

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Beach-bum, May 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
  2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    The first link is broken becuase copy-paste, it is

https://www.washingtoncitypaper.com...is-in-a-chastity-device-cause-longterm-damage

And every person is a world, if you are worried about any problems use with caution, i has taken measurements with some references because in the near future i may buy one and want to know if something is happening to the penis

Size apart in the last month and one week i only has cum 3 times and has stopped from jerking dialy (i am trying no fap challengue), i find more or less an erectil disfunction, i cant get as hard as always and it took me huge effort to do, now when "hard" is semi hard and can be 1 or 2 cm longer, if i get hard because extrene horny it only last a few seconds, i know because when hard the penis reach my belly button and when it is semi is one or two fingers below so in my case it is because stop playing with it, chastity or not will not matter if you dont touch it, the result will be the same

And i never weared any chastity thing, they says that the loss of size it is temporary but i dont have any idea about the erectil disfunction thing, if someone is wondering because of my age it is not, i am not yet 30 so i am sure it has nothing to do with it

3. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    There are the psychological implications too. I wore a device for 5 and half days last and was agony for the last 24 hours. The size of the ring I had gone down a size the day before or something didn’t suit my body. And that left me for 2 weeks wondering if the power of my erections would be affected or I had made myself partial impotent as struggled to get an erection for the next week. I was in LDR so I self imposed this when I was away working. I have always suffered from delayed ejaculation and abstaining seems to aliviate the problem a bit. She didn’t like it at and wanted my cock working hard especially around her! I am just trying again slowly but it without a relationship it is very hard and far from making me productive I spend all my time thinking about it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice