Joining PA club

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 2684, Feb 22, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    That's a challenge my friend. But sounds like she is pleased with that direction target for you.

I am enjoying being off the futon. Massaging her most nights since I am already there .

I can at least pee in my Micro CK. There's no stream it just waterfall tumbles out.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well this coming Friday I will have a new hole in my penis. It will hurt like crazy I am sure. But so excited for it. Will post pictures when all done. Hope this is the end of the penis piercing she had mentioned something about a jacobs ladder she has not said anything lately. It will be weird in three months went from 1 hole to having 3

3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    JL would add another 3 or 4. That could take to a different 6 pack or lucky 7. Hope she leaves the ladder off you're to do list.

Will be thinking of you Friday as I travel home. Hope all goes well and quick recovery.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  4. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Thank you

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3 is an excellent number. Third time is the charm!

Hopefully You're CHARM will put your jewelry display where she's happy

6. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well the deed is done I now have a PA and an RPA. It was the most intense pain I have ever felt. As the needle went thru.

To reel the story. My beautiful wife/Keyholder set up the appointment. I was told when to show up and that I would be getting a RPA. Finally the day came I showed. When you walk into the room first thing you are told is to take pants off actually remove everything from the waist down. They lay down on the table. Oh and my piercer is a man. He grabs it and cleans it makes a mark out the tunnel down the old pee hole and says this is going to hurt. As he is putting the needle thru it is the most pain I have ever felt. Once he is thru it is better. Then he says that is only half you are getting an 8 gauge so we have to stretch it. That hurt but was not that bad. My keyholder had told me it was to be a 10 gauge so that was a surprise. Next surprise I thought is was to be a horse shoe style oh no she went with captive bead. We do not have tools that are required to remove it. She is very happy with it and honestly so am I. But will say there is a lot of metal coming out of my urethra. Amazing it barely bleed at all. She still want the PA to be at the 00 gauge.

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Congratulations and she's happy.

tomf_22033 and Guest 2684 like this.
  8. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Congratulations with new hole, what about photo?

9. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Dont tell your KH but you don't need tools to remove 8 ga cbr. The ball will snap in and out with hand pressure. just saying

Peter Rabbit and Guest 2684 like this.
  10. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well I had a set back. Just over a week ago I got an RPA I had to remove it yesterday due to an infection we could not get under control. We removed the jewelry and soak penis in hot epson salt to remove rest of infection and am nursing it back. My wife says it is ok but know PA jewelry will most definitely be the 00gauge.

why am I posting this is so everyone knows to watch thems selves for any kind of problems and catch them early

11. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about the RPA. It’s good for you to watch and listen to your body.

Listen to your piercer.

To me, it sounds like you are not taking your time. I took about year before I got to 2ga. 3 months from 8 to 6. After another 2 months I went from 6 to 4. I was eager. I ended up switching back and forth between 6 and 4. I was ready to wear piercing-secured Contender Chastity 24/7 by October 1 2014 after being pierced in April.

I had the piercer put me in 2ga on my one year anniversary. Me, my wife, and he were happy to see my skin was not thinning, and I healed well and the internal structure could carry the weight and strain.

I am curious: Did you tell them to place the piercing hole so you could fit 0 or 00 jewelry? If you told them 4ga they may not have placed it to center far back enough.

You should have no less than 1/2" of tissue between the piercing and the lower edge of your urethra when your penis is flaccid. If you want to stretch up to large gauges, the piercing should encompass at least 5/8". https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/prince-albert-piercing/

I am putting on a sober voice here. I was punch drunk myself. I bought all the tapers. I dreamed of 0 ga jewelry and heavy Lori Chastity at the time. I was also excited and embarrassed how small my flaccid penis looked in relationship to those big fat pierces of metal.

Enjoy the process. You are going too fast - I say this as a friendly advice.

I really am surprised you’re in 4ga already as of April 4th when you got pierced on February 25th. That’s only five weeks or so.

Don’t rush it. You both seem to be diving deep, and it’s fun… but enjoy the journey.

Your piercer is correct: don’t stretch for three months. Then go one size every three months.

This isn’t a race. You only have one penis to secure. You can have a lifetime of piercing secured chastity if you focus on healing.

It takes time beyond just “not bleeding” for new “walls” of skin to form structure.

Stretching too fast could cause problems.
    • You don’t want to form scar tissue that constrains your ability to stretch later.
    • You don’t want it to migrate either.
    • There shouldn’t be pain involved here

Perhaps go to piercing sites for calm advice. There’s a lot of excited energy here.

You may be fine. But why risk a lifetime of play when you can just take it slower? Follow both the piercer’s instructions, and the same path many men here have gone.

12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Very good advice patience is needed. You have the time to reach the final goal.

Proceed with care.

13. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Honestly I am glad it’s gone my wife is ok with it. We have only put new jewelry in when it slide in with no tapers just a little lube. The hole is set just short of an inch. I really appreciate the help and info thank you

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry about the set back...but you have to really be careful! We will be watching for updates

15. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Well the RPA is gone we are allowing the hole to close. It is healing nicely.

My mistress did have me order a new cage. Along with tribal jewelry for my PA. The jewelry will make a complete circle and there is a screw which puts both half’s together. The cage is a open air cage with holes that will allow the ring to be put thru and screwed together. It also has a base ring. I was hoping she was still happy with the one piece of jewelry but I guess not. When this arrives she says it will be put on and stay till January on my next scheduled release. I have officially lost my scheduled release for June due to my failure with the RPA. By the time January rolls around it will be 10 months of total denial. February was a ruined orgasm my last full orgasm was in june of last year. She told me I better hope I follow what she wants or it will be a hands free dry year if I screw up and lose January’s release as well. I came up with this idea of chastity to help our relationship and curb my masterbating. Never would have thought she would take it this far. Servicing her orally when ever she wants keeps me satisfied but would really like to cum. If I do manage to get a release in January it will still be ruined. The cage is set to show up in june and the ring is a 0gauge she wants both on as soon as possible. If we are not at 0 yet the cage will be on anyway. So honor system will be gone and I will be locked wish me luck.

Skywalker41918 and StubHub like this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Stretching too fast could cause problems. You don’t want to form scar tissue that constrains your ability to stretch later. June is too early.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Would agree not to rush it even if she is disappointed. Maybe the piercer can give input on when to increase diameter to prevent rushing the tissue.
    Good luck

Guest 2684 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  18. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    She is willing to wait will use the 2 till the 0 fits

StubHub and Peter Rabbit like this.
  19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear that. She has time and control of everything. I am sure she doesn't want to damage her property.

Sorry she lost the RPA but she has many other options.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  20. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    The cock is hers now. Take good care of it.

Please have her read the safepiercing link on stretching. I quote key parts below.
    https://safepiercing.org/stretching/

You could also contact Elayne Angel for a consultation about your stretching goals and check for signs of a blowout or scarring, and confirm you’re doing ok having gone from 8ga to 2ga at a record pace between 25-Feb and 30-Apr. It’s $25. https://www.piercingbible.com/book-consultation/

We all want you to succeed.

Since your love wants you to wear 0ga, so she needs the piercing to settle.

You could lose the piercing.

You don’t want to risk your piercing. It’s a very secure method for keeping your penis in chastity.

Going too fast creates scar tissue. Going too fast could prevent her reaching your goals. I honestly think you must take your foot off the accelerator.

Your piercer said three months before you stretched. There should not be blood. You reported blood when you inserted the 6ga to just three days after you were pierced. You were in 4ga on day 38. You posted yourself in 2ga on day 64.

Sliding right through is good!! But you shouldn’t have done that on day three, and not while you were bleeding.

Here is the advice from SafePiercing.
    https://safepiercing.org/stretching/

“After moving up to a larger size, you must allow enough time for the tissue to recuperate and stabilize before repeating the process.

At a minimum you want your piercing fully healed, matured, and pliable before you consider stretching. Consult a professional piercer if you are unsure of your piercing being ready to stretch.

Stretching too quickly can easily result in excessive scar tissue. Scarring in a piercing may limit tissue flexibility, lessen vascularity, limit future stretching

Overstretching tends to result in a buildup of scar tissue and reduction of healthy blood flow It can also cause an unsightly “blowout,” in which a section of skin pushes out from the interior of the channel. Overstretching can damage your tissue, cause thinning, or even lead to the total loss of your piercing. Stretching more than one full gauge size should be avoided. Half sizes should be used when possible, particularly in larger size jumps or in sensitive areas.

Piercings can only handle small incremental stretches without the delicate lining of the piercing becoming stressed, torn, or otherwise damaged.

Your body needs sufficient time to rejuvenate blood flow and produce new healthy tissue, this can take weeks or months.

The safest method is to allow your initial jewelry to remain in place for an extended period of time. So long as your piercing is showing no signs of tenderness, discharge or general irritation, a properly cleaned or sterilized piece of jewelry (that is no more than one gauge size larger than your current jewelry) may be gently inserted into your piercing. Forcing jewelry in using pressure is not a proper practice when stretching. You want to allow the piercing to relax enough that it can accept the next size with little or no effort. If the jewelry does not go in easily, or if you experience any significant discomfort or bleeding, immediately stop. This may mean your piercing is not ready to be stretched or that you require professional assistance.

Seeking out a professional piercer can be a wise choice for stretching, particularly if you have a larger goal size. Your piercer can evaluate your piercing and set realistic goals for stretching.

more advice on stretching from InfiniteBody piercing studio which was associated with ElayneAngel.

“Going too fast can not only damage your tissue, but can limit your ability to stretch later because of scarring or thinned skin”

“patience is the key to healthy stretching. This is not a contest for speed and size, but an interactive experiment with your body’s limits and how to extend them. Rushing this can result in more pain, extra scarring, or even tearing that can make future stretches more difficult. Go slow”

“Keeping a good salt-water soak regimen after stretching can be as important as during initial healing. These are especially effective if the piercing is sore, irritated, or otherwise a little pissed off. ”

“The suggested time between stretches are just that: suggestions. While you may experience some resistance or discomfort during (and just after) a stretch, pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong. If you are feeling pain, stop; your body may not be ready to go to the next size.”

I just stretched, but my piercing is very sore, swollen, and/or bleeding. What should I do?
    If you’ve gone too far too quickly, you may need to downsize. (Don’t worry; we’ve all been there.) We know it’s hard to hear, especially after struggling to get the jewelry in there, but going too far, too fast can result in scarring that makes stretching more difficult in the future. After downsizing, give your piercing a break and some TLC with salt-water soaks before trying again.

For more information on rips, tears, blowouts, and other reactions, check out our troubleshooting page.”

21. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Do consider doing a consult with Elayne Angel online, or seeing a different piercer that’s a member of the APP for a second opinion, or an evaluation… especially if you feel that your piercer is too conservative.

I was told 6-8 weeks for healing. Not 3 months.

You’ve stretched 3 sizes in 2 months. I feel it’s important you get evaluated. You might need to stay at 2ga depending on how your body reacts. You might be advised to step back to smaller jewelry. The advise from InfiniteBody in my prior post is good. It’s not a race and people do get excited and have to step back sometimes if they tear, cause bleeding or have a blowout.

I hope the piercing is healthy and stays healthy for you.

You didn’t report on what the piercer said about your stretching progress when you went to get the RPA.

Is your piercer a member of the APP?

thundar and StubHub like this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Good support advice. Keep it safe.

23. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    Thank you for all your info we are going to stay at the 2. I stoped in and talked with him he said everything looks great but does recommend waiting at least 4 to 6 weeks before going to the 0. My new cage does not show up till end of June.

My mistress is starting a new job being the manger of our store and she will be working more. I was given orders that I will have to take care of the house more. My release in January will be based on my performance. If she is not happy I will lose January release and be locked for 2022. Only free for the occasional cleaning.

24. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    Keep us posted on your progress

25. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    #125 luckyhubby83, Aug 18, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    the piercing is doing great. working on a new PA pin for the evolution. so stay tuned

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice