Jerking Her

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by laferrij, May 24, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    About two months ago, I was servicing Mistress and talking up the fact I would love to see Her taking another cock in Her. This dialog is a regular occurrence during servicing which definitely heightens the experience for Her as She becomes very vocal about how She would want me to suck and jerk it and lick Her as it is inside Her. Naturally, I would be responsible for taking the load and cleaning Her up, which I would readily do. While this is pure fantasy, if it became a reality it would be fine by me as I would be eager to service Her and the cock in Her. On this particular occasion, She started talking about me jerking off a cock. As I am in permanent chastity, I am not released, and there is no PIV. I have asked if I ever will have PIV again, and the answer is maybe and definitely not now. Her vocalization of me jerking off a cock really works me up. I always reply that I would love to do so, and to suck and get it ready for Her. Usually, the torment continues until She explodes with Earth-shattering pleasure. It certainly is amazing.

However, this night She says, “Show Me how you would jerk off a cock.” To my surprise, I said it may take a while to get out of this cage. “No not on you, on Me.” So, I said I will get Roy, Roy is the name for the life-like strap-on we have. “No not on Roy, on Me, jerk me like I have a cock.” My heart raced as She spread Her legs and exposed Her clit. I started rubbing and circling, “No, stroke it, like a cock.” I positioned Her clit between my thumb and index finger and started to feel the length of Her clit. I was amazed to find it had significant length and continued to stroke, “There you go, jerk it.”, Was the reply I received. I could feel it hardening between my fingers, and She spread Her legs wider.

After a few moments, I was up on my knees, between Her legs so I could work my fingers better on Her now engorged clit. I started to squeeze the shaft of Her clit and increased my stroking, jerking Her like She had a little cock. Periodically I would slide my finger down into Her to ensure there was plenty of lubricant on my fingers and then back up to Her clit. As I continued to work, She became more and more vocally aggressive. “You like jerking cock, don’t you? you wish that were a real cock, jerk that thing.” To which I replied, I love jerking cock. As my jerking continued and to my amazement, I felt Her clit become even more swollen making it easier to jerk Her. At this point, I was all in, thinking I was jerking Her cock. I started jerking faster and telling Her how big Her cock was getting and how I love jerking cock. As I jerked, She started to move Her hips up and down to match my rhythm. I continued to tell Her about Her cock, and She replied, “jerk My f**king cock.” I quickened my pace and said how it was too bad She could not blow a load out of Her big cock as I would want in my mouth. Her hips bucked wildly, Her hands went over Her head and screamed, “I’m cumming, I’m shooting my load.”, Then crazy guttural screams, Her legs locked tight as She rolled to Her side and came for what seemed like a good minute. After a very long silence She recovered, I heard, “That was amazing, you were jerking my cock.” And rolled off to sleep.

As a result of this new found fun, I have been instructed this is how She wants service until further notice, which has been numerous since the first. She has apparently taken on a dominant position regarding this activity and the majority of the time. She refers to Her clit as Her cock, which I am glad to oblige. One of my duties is to shave Her which usually turns into me servicing Her afterward, has become Her being Jerked off, which now ends with Her making Her clit pump when She cums like She wants to shoot a load from Her clit. Very hot.

2. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    I have a Roy as well, but he's quite colorful - a departure from the majority of our realistic cock collection. :D

Nice reflection, sounds like she enjoys firm stimulation and a bit of fluidity... Ever investigated squirting?

She can feel rather powerful spurts that will put any man's 'load' to shame, with practice. That's how I satiate that shooting urge, anyway! :)

Chaste J. and Junebug15 like this.
  3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    What more can be said other than nice

Breathe likes this.
  4. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Squirting would be amazing. Unfortunately, after an immense amount of trying there has been no squirt. That is not to say the idea has been abandoned.........

Breathe likes this.
  5. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    My response to you started to get quite lengthy, @laferrij. This exchange prompted Me to start a thread; I hope it might be of some use to you both! :)

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I had a partner that had a fairly large clit, and when excited, it protruded a bit past the hood. It was too sensitive for direct contact, so I used the skin and hood around it like a sleeve. Stroking it like a small cock. She however did not call it or reference it that way lol.

Breathe likes this.
  7. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Mistress is normal size, for me, the more I jerk Her, the bigger She feels. Funny how the mind works. Honestly, I wish there was a way to make Her clit bigger. Her being vocal about Her cock is new and great fun as role play and expanding on the fantasy. I do have to say it has crept into Her psyche making Her more aggressiveness and well as enjoying Herself.

Breathe likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    They make pumps that will increase the size...temporarily

9. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    True. However, I heard they desensitize as well.

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Heard it was the opposite lol! I guess I will try one out and ask her.

11. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Funny how the internet works........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice