Jeff & Hilda

Discussion in 'Work of others' started by Casual_Reader, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    Written under the names "Jeff Priss" and "Hilda Priss", there's a series of stories that have been floating around now for . . . oh, easily twenty years.

The oldest versions (that I've seen) were originally posted to the old Altairboy site . . . and no one seems to know whether they're real-world accounts of a couple having fun with a BIrd Cage chastity cage, or really plausible works of fiction

Joroincharge and bondinchas like this.
  2. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Wife Discovers Computer Journal - Birdcage

Hi Altairboy!

I discovered that my husband was keeping a sort of computer journal of his activities while locked into his
    BirdCage. After my discovery, I've encouraged him to continue and save it to floppy disk so that I can add comments and, eventually, submit it to you.. For the sake of clarity Jeff's material will be unmarked, my comments will begin and end with three asterisks. - Hilda

-----------------

My wife and I have been married for about six years. Despite the fact that my wife is very attractive, over that time our sex life has diminished to near nonexistence. The last two years had been especially bad. I began to spend more and more time surfing the web and getting sexual relief by masturbating (often two to three times per day). Hilda and I fought regularly over the "x-rated" computer and my masturbation (though she didn't know how often I was doing it).

I had enjoyed your site for some time and had often fantasized about having my penis locked up and out of my control. On an impulse I ordered the SCC Birdcage. I chose this device because my work is frequently strenuous and I needed something that would allow freedom of movement.

The birdcage arrived at the office on Wednesday March 3, exactly 4 weeks from your confirmation to my order. I took it to the bathroom and, with some difficulty, installed it for the rest of the day. The cage is quite comfortable and, to my surprise, unnoticeable under clothes. I wore it the rest of the day, unlocking it at quitting time and locking it in my desk. I continued to wear it on workdays that week and the next. Friday March 12, I removed the cage and inspected myself carefully. I found no abrasions, sore, or evidence of edema.

I reinstalled the cage, returned to my desk, and printed a page for Hilda:

-- Would you be interested in something that would ensure my faithfulness?

-- Would you be interested in something that might prevent masturbation?

-- Would you be interested in something that would give you sex-on-demand?

-- If so follow me to the bedroom.

The forty minute commute home was an apprehensive time for me. Hilda is very vanilla. I anticipated that she would not be interested in something ‘kinky' and that we would have an argument over the cage. Arriving home I handed the note to my wife and went to the bedroom. Hilda arrived about a minute later - still holding the note and frowning. Without preamble I dropped my pants and showed her my caged cock.

At first she was surprised then frowned again as I explained the device to her. I explained that I couldn't fully erect and that even a partial erection was uncomfortable. She asked about the keys and I handed them to her (hands trembling). I assured her that the keys in her hand were the only set - I had no duplicates. She put the keys in her pocket and examined the cage, testing it to see if it would slide off. Under her attention my cock began to erect and swell between the bars. She smiled a small smile and remarked, "That does look pretty uncomfortable. We'll just have to see how well it works, Sweetheart."

***Vanilla huh? Well, to be honest I guess he had me pretty well figured out. My first impulse was to throw a fit. On the other hand, it had been about eight weeks since we had made love. Perhaps he had something that might rekindle his interest. If so, the least I could do would be to tolerate it. If not, I really hadn't lost anything, had I?***

She returned to her novel leaving me to get dressed and to ponder what I had gotten myself into. Neither of us mentioned it the rest of the evening. By bedtime I was feeling pretty frisky as it had been over twenty-four hours since I had last orgasmed. I assumed Hilda would release me for the first sex we had had in quite a while. WRONG! She kissed me Goodnight, rolled over, and went to sleep.

I was totally unprepared for my first night in the cage. I hadn't any idea how often a man erects in his sleep. The cage caused me to awake at least five times that night with a throbbing semi-hard on. Saturday morning I arose poorly rested and horny as Hell.

Hilda had already gotten up and was prodding me to get dressed. We had planned to go to an estate auction and bid on some antiques we had inspected the week before. We spent nearly tho whole day out. Again, neither of us made any mention of the cage; but Hilda would glance at my crotch periodically and smile that small smile of hers. We ate dinner out and didn't get home until late afternoon.

I propositioned Hilda for sex, but she just kissed me and suggested, "Maybe later." I spent some time trying to read. Surfing the usual computer sites caused some uncomfortable results. Bedtime arrived before I knew it. Hilda repeated last night's performance. I drifted into a troubled sleep worrying that I had bitten off more than I had bargained for. Again the cage caused a poor nights sleep.

I didn't even begin to understand Hilda's intent until Sunday afternoon. I asked her about the keys. She just smiled and asked, "What's the matter, Sweetheart? Feeling a little anxious?" She informed me they were hidden in a place I would never think of looking. She also informed that she would let me out when SHE was ready. "A few days ought to ensure that YOU are good-and-ready to play!", she cooed. Then she kissed me passionately and walked away giggling.

Watching television wasn't much help. Never before had I realized how many shows and commercials had such strong, underlying sexual themes. The computer wasn't much fun either. Reading was about my only tolerable activity.

Monday at work was another lesson in frustration. Even the unattractive women seemed to move and dress in a fashion to excite a man. I hadn't realized that this would happen while wearing it at work before. I knew I could remove it any time BEFORE. Now all I could do was ride it out and hope that Hilda took mercy on me soon.

***When I first read this it made me a little upset to think Jeff would look at other women. However, after reflection, I encourage him to girl watch. The cage prevents any cheating. I'm sure that Jeff would be too embarrassed to show his caged cock to another woman even if there was an attraction. I'm equally sure (for other reasons) that he wouldn't engage in a one-way oral affair. Finally, his erections simply reinforce the knowledge that I am in control now. ;-) ***

I received another surprise that afternoon as I arrived home. Hilda greeted me at the door wearing a black demi-bra, black panties, black garter belt and black seamed stockings. She was gorgeous! At that point, I would have agreed to almost anything for ten minutes with her sans cage.

***I wanted to show Jeff that I had always been (and still am) a sexually available woman. The packaging was to show off what he had neglected and was now unable to have without MY approval. Besides, running a tease can be fun, and it keeps Jeff's sex desire piqued.***

Each day at work seemed to increase my desires. Each day I arrived home Hilda wore a different provocative outfit. She also started teasing me about not being able to get relief, how she had the only avenue for my release, and how she loved being in control. She also got more touchy-feely with me. Coming up to me and hugging or cuddling or just brushing up against me. In short she was driving me nuts! At home and at work my penis throbbed nearly constantly.

***I spent the week researching the net to learn more about chastity devices. Jeff had either been careful in his measurements or had made good guesses. His cage was only long enough to accommodate about a third of his regular erection and was only slightly larger than half the diameter of a full erection. I didn't think there was any way for him to achieve release with the cage on - a belief that I've confirmed over the last few weeks as I have tried everything I can think of to get him off in the cage. His penis will try to erect, throb for a minute or two, then slowly deflate from the discomfort. I've even made him enter me with the cage on. I could feel the contrast of the smooth metal and the swelled skin - Delicious. Giggle!***

Friday afternoon I arrived home to find Hilda dressed in a pink, lace teddy. She greeted me with a kiss as I sat rather heavily in my recliner. After I finished the drink she had made for me, she whispered in my ear that she might be able to work some of the tiredness out of me if I was interested. INTERESTED!? HELL I WAS DESPERATE! She pointed to the bedroom and I practically ran to get there.

In the bedroom Hilda had laid out some cuffs and chains that I had gotten long before and never used. (One of our fights had been over bondage much earlier in our marriage. After that I never suggested it again. In fact I had forgotten where the stuff had been stashed.) Hilda strolled in and had me strip. Next she placed cuffs on my wrists and ankles and had me lie on the bed. With little padlocks she locked the cuffs together and attached the chains; these she attached to the frame of the bed at the head and foot - stretching me out like a capital I. Next she worked my caged penis and testes from between my legs then left the room.

She returned a few minutes later with the key dangling from a chain around her neck - the key nestled snugly in the cleft between her breasts. In her hand was a medium bowl of some liquid. She explained that she had learned about this on the Internet. The bowl contained a mixture of ice water and ethyl-alcohol. She sponged some on my throbbing cock causing it to deflate immediately. She then put the key in the lock and deftly removed it followed by the cage. At last I was free, but hardly able to do much about it. My cock immediately sprang to attention. Hilda moistened her lips seductively and commented, "My aren't we excited. I think I'll just let you think about this for awhile." With an evil smirk she grabbed the cage and left the room. Periodically she returned and stroked my member just enough to get me rock-hard before quitting with a giggle. She was obviously enjoying herself as I pleaded with her not to stop then squirming when she did.

After what seemed like an eternity she came in and wrapped a Velcro band around my testes. Then she unsnapped the crotch of her teddy, laughingly modeled her shaved pubis, and lightly mounted my cock. (I had begged her to shave before without success.) Her sex had NEVER felt so nice and sweet. She then began a slow bump-and-grind that always seemed to satisfy her but never me. In a very short time I felt her vaginal muscles tighten as the first waves of her orgasm passed through her. She finished up her climax with me less than halfway there. Then she dismounted me and stretched out beside me - kissing me and nuzzling my neck.

After I had cooled down a little she remounted my cock and started her slow bump-and-grind again. She climaxed again way before I was there and again dismounted me. Then she said, "Poor Baby! I've gotten off twice and you haven't cum yet. Maybe your not as horny as I thought you were. Maybe I should reinstall your Iron Maiden." (That's what Hilda has taken to referring to the cage as.) When I pleaded for her to give me release she smiled and asked, "What's in it for me? What will you do for ME if I let you cum?"

I couldn't believe the words out of her mouth, no could I believe mine as I answered, "Anything!"

"Anything?", she cooed. "Anything covers a lot of territory. Still maybe we CAN strike a deal."

Again she mounted me and started that SLOW B&G that must have been designed to separate a man from his sanity. Again she climaxed; but, instead of stopping she pulled the teddy over her head, sped the tempo up, and began to cup her breasts and tweak her erect nipples. Whether she climaxed a fourth time or not I don't know (***I did.***) as I was lost in the throes of the most thunderously powerful orgasm I had experienced since my first time with a woman.

Then she reached between her legs and pinched her lips together as she dismounted me. She began knee-walking up my body and explaining how rough it felt to clean up after with a wash cloth. I paid scant attention as I was still basking in the afterglow. I didn't realize her intent until she had almost straddled my face. She pinched my nose together with her free hand as I began to protest. Then she slowly lowered her goo-filled sex down on to my open, gasping mouth - commanding me, "Lick me clean!" I had no choice except to comply and perform this humiliating task. Anytime I tried to stop she simply pinched my nostrils together as a reminder of her control. As I licked her clean she rode my face to two more orgasms.

Finally, satisfied with my cleanup job, she stood and left the room, returning with the Maiden she had cleaned in the dishwasher. My cock had already recovered. She commented that this was the quickest I had ever comeback. She also commented that she had done ‘all the work' and she was tired. "It's time to put our toys away." she whispered. I pleaded with her not to put the cage back on me but she insisted.

"Honey," she said, "You're so lucky. Except for brief periods, your going to be in ‘pussy' the rest of your life. You'll either be in my warm, wet pleasure pussy which, incidently, is the only place you will ever cum again, or you'll be in the ‘Iron Maiden's' pussy. But don't worry, Honey, I'm not jealous of your new girlfriend. She's promised to help make you into the ideal husband. And, she's promised never to let you cum in her pussy!" (***Giggle!***) Wiping me clean with the still cool liquid from the bowl, she deflated me and deftly reinstalled the cage. She left and re-hid the key and then came back and freed me - making me put away the chains and cuffs.

***Making Jeff eat his own seed was the most humiliating thing I could think of - and I found it terribly exciting to humiliate him in this fashion. Also, a tongue bath is infinitely nicer than rubbing a rough cloth over your privates.***

Much to my dismay I discovered that my one orgasm only whetted my sexual appetite - I was as horny as ever. My pleas, however, fell on the deaf ears of my surprising wife. I never assumed she could be so sexy or merciless.

Saturday she sat me down to discuss ‘changes'. She made it clear that even though it was my penis, orgasms and erections were her property. Also she informed me, "Just because YOU are on a sexual diet doesn't mean I am! I will only consider giving you relief on Fridays or Saturdays and ONLY IF you have pleasured me orally the six preceding days. Of course I can withhold any release for bad behavior."

Hilda had never really enjoyed oral sex before, but, of course, I had to do whatever she wanted. Servicing her was hard enough on me; but, the things I had to do to get her in the mood made it even worse. She assigned chores, made me serve as her masseur, bath attendant, romance her. In addition, she continued her surprisingly effective tease.

• ***I like Jeff helping around the house so the logical thing is to make him ‘help out' before servicing me. I also like a nice massage or a warm fluffy towel after bathing. Nicest of all though, is having my husband who has neglected me for so long pleading with me to get between my legs! After a week or two without release this activity becomes extremely punishing for Jeff, the gate to his pleasure right there - yet out of reach.

• I've also been requiring Jeff to watch movies with me. During commercials we neck and play-around -- so much nicer than when he spent all his time on computer! The fact that it's ‘hard' on him is really his own fault.

• Ladies, another nice thing about Jeff's situation is that the toilet seat is ALWAYS down when I get there.

• Jeff serviced me nicely Saturday through Thursday. Too bad I got my period Friday morning knocking him out of release that day and the following Friday as well. Jeff has only received three more orgasms since March 19, his longest dry spell being three weeks. I have read that men locked in chastity belts lose elasticity in their penile skin and have trouble achieve erections if denied too long; so during weeks that Jeff doesn't get release, I still tie him down and stimulate him. Of course orgasm is out of the question, but it keeps him sexually fit and ready when I want him.

• May 8, marked our six-year anniversary so I decided to do allow Jeff release Friday despite the fact I managed to keep him from servicing me on Thursday.

• Jeff is now caught in a sexual Catch 22. The better he performs servicing me the less I need conventional sex. Of course failing to properly service me means no sex. It's so amusing to see him work hard to pleasure me (which increases his frustration) and lessens my sexual need.

• I've been thinking of a plan to limit Jeff's release and still make it dependant on his behavior and my pleasure. I've come up with a game I call Lotto Sex, The rules are simple. You start out with a bag containing 14 red beads and one green bead. Each day that Jeff pleasures me orally I give him one green bead to add to the bag. Each day he fails to pleasure me (regardless of fault) I put 2 red beads in the bag. In addition a white bead is added to the bag for each day that passes. In addition I may reward Jeff for good behavior or punish him for bad behavior by addition of the appropriate colored bead. Jeff may draw a bead from the bag any time he feels ‘lucky'. If he draws a green bead I give him sex, the bag is emptied and reset and the game begins again. If he draws a white bead he must wait fourteen days before he may draw again (red and green beads continuing to accrue). If he draws a red bead we total the number of red and white beads in the sack, I spank him that many times, the bag is reset and the game begins again. I'm also thinking of adding task cards to the game. Each task will have a set number of green beads (if successfully completed) and red beads (if unsuccessful) to be added to the bag.

• I would appreciate any suggestions for tasks that you or your readers would care to submit.***

Sincerely,
    Jeff & Hilda Priss

3. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Jeff's Chastity Training

Hi Altairboy!

I hope this post doesn’t ramble too much. It started out as a simple update and metamorphosed into a type of primer. Oh well!

I’d like to thank all of the nice letters I received after my last post in May. I’d especially like to thank Cathy (chasticathy) for all her wonderful ideas and suggestions. Jeff has been locked into his Birdcage for over 5 1/2 months now, and the change in him is simply amazing!

He is so much more attentive and affectionate than before. Despite being dubious to start with, had I known that he would have changed so much, I’d have had him caged long before now. This lifestyle may not be for everyone, but if there are any lady lurkers out there who have husbands interested in chastity, I’d advise them to at least give it a try.

I’ve read everything I can get my hands on about chastity and talked to so many nice people. I’d like to share some of what I’ve learned from others and discovered on my own. I’m sure this is nothing new to you veterans, but for newcomers it might be helpful.

After the first couple of weeks of playing around with this toy I began to realize that I had no real idea of what Jeff expected of me. I had read that couples involved in ‘unusual’ love play often formed a contract. That gave me an idea.

Jeff and I didn’t really need an elaborate contract, but, writing down our expectations would make it easier for both of us (especially me). That afternoon I suggested that each of us sit down with a small pad and outline our desires and expectations.

Jeff’s list was longer than mine. I’ll outline, what I consider, the key points below:

I want Hilda to cheerfully and lovingly:
    • Withhold my sexual release for as long as it pleases her no matter how much I Plead or beg.
    • Punish me for any poor behavior.
    • Use me for her pleasure.
    • Tease me as much as it pleases her.
    As you can see all Jeff’s expectations are completely sexual in orientation. I’m afraid my list was a little more mundane. My key points are:

I want Jeff to: Stop masturbating!
    • Be more affectionate with me.
    • Be ready to satisfy me sexually as I desire.
    • Spend more quality time with me.
    • Help out around the house.
    • Get in better shape/workout.
    He also admitted that he had been masturbating a minimum of three times a day, frequently more often. (No wonder he wasn’t interested in me.)

We exchanged our lists and talked about them. Then we each signed both lists and stapled the together along with a release clause in case either of us decided we no longer wanted to play. I was surprised to find that our lists dove-tailed in several areas even though they came from different perspectives.

I think that this sort of quasi-contract is important so that the couple has a better understanding of what they want/expect

Next, I’d like to discuss the security of the Birdcage since others have found it to be less than totally secure.

Jeff’s cage seems to be VERY secure. He’s told me that he hasn’t had an orgasm (other than those I allow and a couple of wet dreams) while he’s been locked up. I think that’s because of the sizing of the cage. The "A" ring is pretty small at 5 inches. It isn’t easily moved down his cock and, therefore, provides a secure attachment base for the cage portion. The cage itself is small, 2 ½ inches long, and is about a 1/4 inch longer than his flaccid cock. This length only accommodates about 1/3 of his normal erection. I guess this sizing makes it a little uncomfortable for Jeff at times, but I don’t see how Jeff could possibly get satisfaction while locked in it. I’ve even tried for more than an hour to stimulate him to orgasm while locked up without any success.

Another correspondent wrote that, in his experience, after a few weeks in a chastity device the skin of his penis lost some elasticity. He also said it took a few hours to a couple of days before it was comfortable to perform. Well, I didn’t want this to happen to Jeff for a couple of reasons. One, I wanted him to be ready to please me at MY whim. Two, I didn’t want any long-term physical complications.

Back to the net and the books for me! I think I’ve hit on the ideal system to prevent this sort of problem. Every Sunday afternoon Jeff and I engage in an activity I call ‘Sexercicse’. Jeff is tied down to the bed. I throughly clean him with soap, alcohol, and water. The Birdcage goes to the dishwasher. Then I begin. I spend at least a couple of hours masturbating Jeff up to the point before orgasm, then quit and let him cool off. Then I begin again. This goes on over and over until Jeff is begging (in vain) for release. I make a game of it - how long can I keep him hard without going over the edge? Our longest session lasted almost 4 hours before I tired and reinstalled his cage with him unsatisfied. Of course Jeff loves the stimulation but hates the ensuing frustration.

Another writer informed me that after he’s locked up he begins to lose interest in sex. I’m not sure of this person’s age or the level of involvement his SO has in his chastity activities, but I would think that anyone can be horny with the right encouragement.

One of the things I do to keep Jeff focused on sex (and me as center of his sexual universe) is dressing and acting as a sexually available and desirable woman. I vary my outfits and lingerie each day to keep Jeff interested. I also flirt with him almost constantly.

I’ve already told you about my Sexercise program, but I’ve gotten more physically affectionate with Jeff in other ways as well. Whenever we pass in the hall there is always time for kiss-kiss. I kiss him passionately and grind my body into his during the kiss. When we watch movies together we kiss and When he’s doing chores such as washing dishes I’ll walk up behind him and give him a big hug, then I’ll reach down and give his caged cock a little squeeze. That never fails to cause a semi-erection reminding Jeff that only I can provide his relief.

For bed-wear I’ve bought semi-transparent, shorty, negligees in red, black, peach, whit, and plum colors. I make Jeff wear silk boxers to bed. Either I snuggle up to him spoon fashion and reach down and hold his cock or he must snuggle up to me spoon fashion. I usually pull his caged cock out and nestle it between my thighs against the crotch of my panties. This plays on Jeff’s mind that only the thin nylon and the metal cage keep him from paradise. It also gives me a play-toy to rub against my crotch for my own stimulation. :)

Another activity I use to keep Jeff interested is oral sex. The longer hubby goes without the more punishing this activity becomes. For him to earn any relief he must service me every day I’m not on my period. I try not to make it too easy for him though. Some days I make him work around the house before letting him service me. Some days I play ‘hard-to-get’. I make him work to get me in the ‘mood’. I get massages, pedicures, lotioning sessions, romantic dinners - whatever it takes. It’s almost as much fun watching him struggle to make me want oral sex as the actual act itself. I also find it amusing to have my husband, who used to neglect me sexually, now begging to bury his face in my sex!

Some days I act all "hot and bothered" when Jeff gets home. Attacking him with kisses and caresses at the door. Cooing and blowing in his ears. Telling him how hungry my sex is for him. Then offering to let him try his luck with the ‘Lotto Sex’ game (see my previous post for details). (Once he even got so excited that he did try it when the odds weren’t in his favor. We both had to be satisfied with a ‘licking’ that afternoon!)

Some afternoons I’ll call him at the office with this same routine. Then I’ll set my vibrator out and act like I couldn’t wait for him He’s expecting one scenario when I dump another on him. He never knows what’s waiting on him at home.

Of course I like to keep weekends at a fever-pitch too. I’ve already told you how Sunday afternoons are spent. Some Saturdays I take Jeff out shopping for lingerie and a girl-watching session or an afternoon at the pool. (Hooray for Summer!) Some Saturday evenings we play a version of strip-poker. I start out with seven articles of clothing on - bra, panties, pantyhose, teddy, skirt, blouse, and shoes. My clothes come off in reverse order. If Jeff can get me naked without losing a hand, I give him relief. However, if he loses a hand he loses that opportunity AND must pay a forfeit based on the value of each article (bra and panties worth 25 each, teddy 15, pantyhose 10, blouse/skirt/shoes worth 5 each). He gets a spanking.

A couple of Saturdays ago I did something a little mean to Jeff. Earlier that week I promised him a free (uncaged) afternoon alone. When Saturday came, I had Jeff strip and cuffed his hands behind him. Then I removed his cage and took him to the den where I had prepared a surprise. (I had removed a heavy hanging basket from the eye-hook in the center of the ceiling. Then I hung a chain from the eye. I had also moved all the furniture out of ‘reach’.) I snugged the chain between his cheeks, through his crotch and attached it to his balls with a leather strap. Next I attached his cuffs to the chain.

In this position Jeff could get some stimulation by tugging on the chain (but not enough to cum). I kissed him, grabbed the cage, and told him to have ‘fun’ and not to go away. Then I took the cage to a friend of mine who runs a jewelry store.

I have spent quite a while playing with various names for the cage (I love to personify things) before finally hitting on one I really liked. My friend engraved it on the top bar of the cage in flowing script:

Hilda’s Chastity Pussy

Now whenever Jeff pulls it out to go to the bathroom or shower, he’ll see I’m there with him - still in control. :)

I stopped back by the house to check on him. He was standing there forlornly tugging the chain, his cock rock-hard. I showed him my new addition to the cage, dropped in a nearby chair (with the keys to his cuffs), and headed out for an hour or so of shopping. When I returned, Jeff still hadn’t had any luck so I released him from the chain and deflated his cock with some ice. Then I reinstalled the cage. Poor Jeff looked so pathetic that I decided to do him the next day. (Of course he didn’t know that at the time!)

Something I’ve been considering to make Jeff do during his lunch and breaks at the office is to have him compose a hot, passionate letter or poem to my ‘Pleasure Pussy’. The idea being that if he can wake her up and arouse her he might get ‘lucky’. Still toying with this idea.

In conclusion, chastity play is not for every couple; but for those with open minds and at least a chastity fantasy, I can recommend it as being a workable and pleasurable lifestyle. Even though Jeff would love release much more often, he’s confided to me that he’s never considered using the release clause of our ‘contract’.

Thanks for your attention and I hope this will encourage some of my hesitant sisters to try this. I’m glad I did! As always, I’m looking for more good ideas to keep Jeff horny and frustrated. Any comments or ideas are always welcome!

Hugs & Kisses,
    Hilda

4. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Sister Discovers Jeff's Chastity

Hi Altairboy!

I just wanted to update you on an experience that Jeff (and I) had yesterday. My sister, Hazel, and her husband, Mike, have been staying with us for about a week. Neither of them were aware of our chastity play until Hazel found out, quite by accident. I'm having Jeff tell about it first hand. What follows is what he wrote and I transcribed to the computer.

****************​

Hilda's sister, Hazel, and Hazel's husband, Mike, accepted our invitation to spend some time with us. They are a nice pleasant couple. Mike is very agreeable and Hazel, Hilda and I get along splendidly. Their arrival also gave me some relief from Hilda's provocative dress and overtly sexual behavior. Her daily servicings had to be done on the sly. Since it's been over 5 weeks since my last release I was getting pretty frustrated so any relief from her teasing was greatly appreciated.

I find Hazel extremely attractive. Unlike Hilda, Hazel has dark brown, shoulder length hair, and dark brown eyes. While Hilda sports a wonderful figure, Hazel's is nothing short of spectacular. Hazel has large, firm breasts, and ample hips separated by a wasp waist. Hilda has always been a little suspicious of my attraction to her sister. Of course now she has nothing to worry about.

Hazel and Mike had been with us about five days when Mike left Friday to attend to some business a couple hundred miles away in Tennessee. His plan was to return late Sunday or early Monday to spend the next couple of weeks with us before heading home. That left Hilda, Hazel, and myself together for the weekend.

Friday night we grilled out and watched some tv. Despite Hilda being toned down in her demeanor, the proximity of both attractive wife and attractive sister-in-law was frustrating. Saturday afternoon Hilda went shopping and hazel stretched out on the couch for some lazy time and a nap. I decided to grab a cold shower. That's when the trouble started.

I had left the door to the master bath open since the bedroom door was closed and hazel was "asleep". Imagine my surprise when I step out of the shower and saw Hazel turn from my wife's book case with a startled expression on her face. It only took a second to cover up with a towel and close the door, but I couldn't be sure if she'd seen the Birdcage.

After I had dressed I stepped out of the bedroom. Hazel told me she was looking for something light to read and was sorry she had invaded the bedroom. Nothing indicated she had seen anything unusual, so I accepted her apology and let it go at that. I relaxed a little feeling I had dodged a bullet.

Later that evening I was working on a project for work and drinking a beer or two. The girls were in the den chatting and sipping wine coolers. When I went to the kitchen to get another beer Hilda called out for me to bring them two more wine coolers. As I entered the girls were giggling. Hilda got up and took me by the arm and led me over to the couch.

I knew I was in trouble when Hilda told me in a tone that left no room for argument, "If you want any before Thanksgiving, you will not give me any trouble. Hazel wants closer look at your Chastity Pussy." (Hilda had ‘Hilda's Chastity Pussy' engraved on the top of the Birdcage.) With an evil smile Hilda hooked her finger in the waistband of my sweats and pulled the down in front exposing my caged cock. I blushed furiously as Hazel, wide-eyed, sipped her cooler and visually examined my restrained equipment from just inches away. She was so close I could feel her breath on my exposed thighs.

With another smile Hilda encouraged her sister saying, "Go ahead Hazel, feel it. Even if it makes Jeff horny, there isn't much he can do about it." My "Hilda, Please!" went for nought as Hilda said, "Oh Jeff, Hazel is family. She thinks it's neat." I was utterly humiliated.

I had sized the cage for maximum security. The cage barely contains my penis when completely flaccid. There is only about 1/8 inch for expansion so any erection gets pretty uncomfortable pretty quick. Hazel reached up and cupped the cage in her hand. My neglected penis vainly tried to erect as it was manipulated by my super attractive sister-in-law. Hazel was all O-o-o-h's and A-h-h-h's as my cock puffed in it's tiny prison and began to throb. The woman either had no mercy or no concept of my torment as she traced the A-ring securing the cage behind my sack with her fingernail. Poor Baby!", she cooed. "Hilda has been telling me about how easy it is to control you with this." as she tapped the cage with that fingernail. She patted the couch next to her saying, "Sit down. I have some things to ask you." I started to cover up as I sat but Hazel continued, "Leave it out. I'm not finished looking yet."

My wicked wife was all smiles as I sat next to Hazel. She pulled my arm around her shoulders and snuggled close. One of my best fantasies becoming my worst nightmare. Periodically she would adjust the cage to suit her as she questioned me.

"Sweety, I'm not going to tell anybody, especially not Mike. But I wouldn't worry about Mike. He's going to be in the same predicament as soon as I can get you and Hilda to order me one of these." Then she began rubbing my penis through the cage and taunting me. "I'll bet you'd like to be out right now. What would you do, Stud? Think we could have some fun? Play Kissy-Kissy?" Hilda ate it up! I was a desparate mixture of humilation, horniness, and frustration. In fact I broke down and cried as the girls laughed and giggled.

"You know you're in double-trouble now don't you. I know you've always been attracted to me. Now I know I can flirt with you and there isn't anything you can do about it. I have Hilda's full permission too!."

All I can do is hope that Hilda will take mercy on me soon. These two wicked sisters are determined to make my life terribly frustrating. They are talking about Hazel and Mike staying a month now. I know I don't have a prayer of release till they leave. Be careful what you wish for. Sometimes you do get it.

********************​

Don't worry about Jeff. We'll be ordering Mike's cage soon. Misery does love company! };-)

Hugs,
    Hida & Hazel

5. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Update from Hilda

Hi Altairboy.

This is Jeff.. Just a update to our last letter to you.

We sent off the order for Mike's Birdcage last Thursday, October 14. Hilda has talked her sister and Mike into extending their say a few weeks; and Mike and Hazel like the area so much that they are looking around in the neighborhood for possible rental housing. I have been warned not to alert him about their plans or my sexual diet can become much worse.

Mike's job requires him to travel by truck and be gone two to four nights a week leaving me alone with Hazel and Hilda. True to their word they are making life almost intolerable with the frustration as Hilda teaches her sister all the tricks it has taken her months to develop and perfect. I'm afraid Mike is in for a difficult time when Hazel's Chastity Pussy arrives.

For instance we were playing three-handed rummy the other night at the kitchen table (Mike was off in Alabama). Hazel mentioned that it was a little warm. Hilda checked the central air and said' "Air conditioner's running." A few minutes later both women unbuttoned their blouses and folded them onto the empty chair. There I was viewing both womens' lacy bras - Hilda's pert 34 B's and Hazel's ripe 36 D's. Not completely satisfied that I was in torment, Hazel plucked an ice cube from her drink and started running it up and down her cleavage. (Hilda smiled the cat-swallowing-the-canary smile as she watched my reaction.) Next Hazel started rubbing the cube over the thin material covering her nipples. The material turned translucent exposing a glimpse of her large nipples, erect due to the melting cube. I would have agreed to just about anything for just five minutes out of the cage.

Or the next day when I got home from work and Hazel had her short skirt bunched up to the top of her thighs and was rubbing her pantied crotch with her fingers. Instead of covering up, she gave me an even wider view of her lacy panties and asked, "See anything you like? Don't you wish I had the key to Hilda's Chastity Pussy? " then she giggled.

I have a bad feeling that Mike and I are in for severe frustrations in between releases as the girls perfect their techniques. I thought that Hilda could be wicked before, but now I've discovered it can be MUCH worse when there are more players in the game. I've come to the point where I truly have fantasies about making love to my wife as both Hilda and Hazel have promised me that will be my only means of release - ever. I hope she has mercy on me soon.

Jeff

How many wives out there can say their husbands are married to their fantasy lover?

Bye for now,
    Hilda and Hazel

6. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Update from Jeff and Hilda

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated you in such a long time. Jeff and I have moved to a house in the country and, it's taken us quite a while to get completely settled in. Jeff celebrated his first year of chastity on March 4, and his birthday on March 9. The actual celebration was March 11, and, yes, he did get relief (but hasn't had any since).

On the fourth Jeff and I sat down and had a long discussion about the past year. While Jeff still enjoys chastity play, he says the novelty wore off pretty quick. He had always assumed that he could talk his way out of the cage about any time he wanted. It was a complete surprise to him that I would enjoy the level of control that his device gives me.

Hazel received Mike's cage late in October, and spent November and most of December getting him worn into it. She finally got him adjusted to it shortly before Christmas so he's been 24/7 for a little over three months now. So far chastity play has far exceeded Hazel's expectations.

Since Mike travels extensively (by car) in his job, spending three or four nights a week away, Hazel has developed a certain peace-of-mind in keeping Mike locked up. As she puts it, "I never realized the difference it would make in knowing Mike wouldn't cheat, to knowing he can't cheat - even by himself!" I readily agree with her on this point even though that's not the most important reason for keeping Jeff locked up. (So far Mike doesn't know that Jeff and I ‘know' about his situation. Hazel and I are discussing the most fun way for us to ‘discover his predicament.)

Prior to locking Mike up for keeps, Hazel took the cage to my friend at the jewelry store and had it engraved with "PROPERTY OF HAZEL XXXXXXXX. NO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS." Then when she had Mike locked up she made him go pay for. (What a cute idea - wish I'd thought of it. Also, Hazel has discovered, as I have, that the chastity cage is, by far, the best husband training device ever invented (which is the prime topic of my update).

Over the past few months I have corresponded with about 100 couples either into chastity play or interested in starting. The majority of these couples indicate that the keyholder plays a purely passive role in the chastity relationship. In other words, holding the keys, she keeps hubby locked up for security, to regulate differing sex drives, or just to please their mates. Little or no mention is made of the chastity - she lets him out periodically for her pleasure then locks him up till next time.

One husband I talked to indicated he was in this type of relationship. His opinion was any article telling about a belted male that keeps getting hornier and hornier and more and more frustrated was fiction. I can see where he would feel that way - the mind and body quickly adapt to almost any situation. The male feels like, "...well, I can't get any now so I'll go do/think about something else..."

This type of relationship is perfectly acceptable and works for many couples. However, Hazel and I both feel that any woman who treats her mate this way is ignoring a wonderful opportunity to make her partner into the ideal mate. With just a little effort on her part she can have more affection, help around the house, quality time with her spouse, wonderful sex, or whatever else she desires.

What I put forward may, on the surface, seem like it takes a great deal of effort. However, it takes only a slight adjustment in the wife's activities to achieve. It's easy and often a lot of fun too. Most of the ‘work' will be done by the chaste husband and it doesn't take any expensive props or equipment. I'm talking about running a sexual tease on your husband/SO then denying him release. The results can be both rapid and startling.

One of the most basic things I do with Jeff take only a few minutes a day but are very effective. The simplest (and most obvious) is a passionate hug & kiss whenever we pass in the hall. Quick and easy. A little grind with the hips or breasts and hubby's attention is all on you.

Most men believe that physical affection wanted by their wives is, in fact, a prelude to sex - sort of pre-foreplay. Women, on the other hand, know that physical affection is enjoyable for it's own sake, and may or may not, be a prelude to something more. It's a shame that most women are forced to give up a nice kiss & cuddle because their spouse will then follow with an unwanted sexual advance. Unless, of course, she has him in a chastity device. Of course the male will be eager to accommodate her since he will never know if this session will be THE kiss & cuddle that gets her in the mood. If she wants something beside physical affection (say help around the house) all she has to do is mention toward the end of her kiss & cuddle that she would be ready for sex more often if she weren't so tired from housework, cooking, etc... You'd be amazed at how quickly even the densest spouse will pick up on this line of thinking.

One tool that I've suggested Hazel use (and, in fact, she does use) is a calender on the fridge. This a tool I used on Jeff (I've since dispensed with because Jeff is now so well trained). Any time hubby balks at a suggestion or shows anger toward his wife, that day is checked off in red. Any red mark during any week delays his release a day for each mark. Two red marks during any week delays his release for a full week. Three red marks during any week (or two two mark weeks back-to-back) delay his release until the next month. Obviously this is an excellent behavior modification tool for controlling anger, losing weight, quitting smoking/drinking, etc...

Most afternoons Jeff gets home shortly before I do. Since I work in a bank I spend most of my days on my feet in high heels. When I get home one of Jeff's chores is a foot and calf massage This activity often leads into one that's most difficult for him to adjust too. Pulling my panties down and working my sex with his tongue. If it's been a particularly stressful day I'll roll over and have him tongue my anus. Ladies, nothing is a better stress buster than having your backside rimmed. Of course hubby is right there at the ‘Gates of Paradise' without a key to enter.

A couple of nights every week we have a romantic romp by firelight (yes, in summer too). Jeff lights up the gas logs in the fireplace while I spread out the blanket for a sensual massage followed by some HEAVY petting. I love seeing Jeff getting all worked up in his tiny cage only to be maddeningly frustrated .

As I've related before, Sundays find Jeff tied to the bed where I stimulate him an hour or two, bring him to the edge of orgasm then letting him cool down, then starting again. I guarantee that this will get his attention in a heartbeat. Sometimes I'll invite Hazel over to work on Jeff.

Jeff always groans when he sees Hazel strut in and begin unbuttoning her blouse. The reason Jeff groans is that Hazel's going to work on him, but he's going to be in the cage the whole time. Jeff's never out when Hazel's around. BTW, the title, Merciless Tease, fits Hazel to a tee as she experiments on Jeff with things she's got planned for Mike.

I'm still using Jeff as my bath attendant. One of his most difficult chores is shaving me since he gets to observe every intimate inch of me.

I recently rented a tape on belly dancing, and I've been practicing up to surprise Jeff later. This has the advantage of being good exercise too!

Finally, I like to do a verbal tease at least once a day. Telling Jeff how much I love having complete control of his sexual outlet. How he can't ease his sexual tension by masturbating, how he can't make love to me (or anyone else) when he wants. How all he can use his penis for is peeing, and how even I regulate that since he must now sit to pee. (I also make him wear panties now to remind him of that necessity.) I remind him that he'll never be the sexual aggressor in our relationship.

Hope you can use some of these ideas to keep things interesting. Also, I'm always looking for new ideas to use on Jeff too, so feel free to write to me with any questions/comments or just to let me know how things are going.

Hugs,
    Hilda

7. Casual_Reader

Local Time:
    Update from Hilda, Hazel and Jeff

Hi Altairboy!

Thought Hazel and I would drop you a note about Jeff's continuing frustration and an activity that Jeff and Hazel engaged in last Friday night. Speaking of Hazel, she and Mike are still doing well with their chastity program for Mike. A few weeks ago Hazel confided to me that she secretly envied Jeff and Mike in their sexual frustration as she had fantasized about being denied since locking Mike up. She continued that she wasn't interested in acquiring a chastity device for herself, she just wanted to experience a short-term denial.

After that revelation I spent a couple of weeks wondering how I could accommodate l'il Sis and disadvantage Jeff at the same time. Finishing my ‘monthly time' last week finally gave me the idea. Friday morning I asked Hazel if she was still interested in sexual denial and would she like to torment Jeff at the same time. I smiled as she answered yes to both questions and asked what I had in mind. Since Mike was leaving on one of his overnight trips, I just told her to come by that evening for a ‘sleep over'.

Hazel arrived about 6:30 obviously curious about what I had in mind. We stowed her stuff in the guest bedroom. (Several months ago I had had Jeff install a doorknob on this bedroom door so it could be locked from the outside.) I had removed all the light bulbs from this room and installed a night light in a wall socket. Just before sunset I accompanied Hazel to her room and had her strip. Then I took one of my extra absorbent overnight pads and attached it to the crotch of one of her pairs of panties. I smiled at her quizzical look as she pulled them up and snugged the pad into place. Next I handed her my black long-legged panty girdle. The girdle is tight on me and, since Hazel is a little plumper than I, it was quite a struggle for her getting it on. I couldn't help giggling thinking about how it would feel in a few hours. This girdle has a split-crotch but the panties and pad trapped underneath made it unusable.

Next I went into the den and told Jeff I had a ‘special treat' for him. I had him strip and blindfolded him. Then I led him to the guest room. I attached a short chain to the end of his cage using a padlock. Then I had him put his arms around Hazel where I cuffed them behind her back. Jeff stiffened slightly as he realized that her bare breasts were snuggled directly against his chest. (Jeff has seen Hazel in various stages of undress but has never seen her topless.) Next I had Hazel put her arms around Jeff (over his) and cuffed her hands behind Jeff's back. Finally, I pulled the chain attached to Jeff's cage up pulling his penis out of ‘harm's way' and locked to Hazels cuff chain with another small padlock.

By this time it was fairly dark and the nightlight provided just enough illumination to see. And what a sight they were. Jeff's penis pulled back between his legs pinching his scrotum locked into a forced hug with my bare chested sister. By now Hazel had the idea. They could kiss, cuddle, and snuggle to their hearts' content, however, Jeff's cage and the direction it was pointing kept him from getting any satisfaction. Her girdle enhanced any friction between them even as her pad damped any direct stimulation to her crotch. Since they couldn't move very much she realized she was going to have a tough time getting enough stimulation to push her over the edge.

Finally I turned down ‘their' love nest, removed Jeff's blindfold, and took the vibrator from the night stand. I instructed Jeff to get Hazel off as many times as he could. I pointed the vibrator at them, grinned, and told them I was certainly going to have a ‘good time'.

Locking the door behind me I went off to my bedroom for a session with the vibrator. I checked on the ‘happy couple' after two hours. Hazel and Jeff were writhing on the bed, Hazel moaning slightly as Jeff kissed and nuzzled her neck and rimmed her ears. Hazel was doing her best to rub herself off against Jeff's body. Jeff had his thigh between her legs doing his best to assist her. Poor Hazel, that nasty pad performed it's intended function and kept her from her pleasure.

Jeff was in pretty bad shape himself. Every movement from Hazel jerked the chain attached to his cage providing direct stimulation to his penis, but cage and orientation kept him from release.

I couldn't help but laugh as Hazel observed me watching their predicament. She sounded so pitiful as she begged me to remove that pad. I reached between them and rolled one of her erect nipples between thumb and forefinger and watched her stiffen at such direct and intimate contact. The I cooed in her ear, "I don't think so. You wanted to experience sexual frustration and that's exactly what you're going to get!"

Then I told Jeff, "You're not working hard enough. Maybe a little incentive would help. If you can get l'il Sis off, I'll think about unlocking your cage and clipping the crotch of her panties. Just think how nice it would feel if you could work your member through the crotch of her girdle and give her a ‘real delivery'." Hazel gave me a wide-eyed look, but the desire on her face said she was beyond caring. I was confident that nothing was going to happen anyway. Before leaving them for the night I helped them to the bathroom and let them cool down. Jeff going first as Hazel straddle his lap. Then Hazel as Jeff squatted over her. For insurance I installed a fresh pad in her panties and added a second for good measure. I'm sure that was less than comfortable.

I awoke a couple of times and checked on them. They didn't get any sleep that I know of. Morning found them still at it, albeit not as vigorously as the previous evening. I'm sure my cheery ‘Good Morning! Any luck last night?' wasn't well received. Hazel actually sobbed as she pleaded for her release. I couldn't help but smile as I informed them I was going to run some errands before turning them loose. Neither could believe that I was just going to leave them like that for a few more hours. Just for fun I pulled Hazel's breast up putting her nipples in plain view for Jeff and left the room.

I finally let them out about 11:00. Hazel RAN to my dressing table shedding girdle, panties, and pads as she snagged the vibrator. I have never seen her in such a sexual frenzy.

Later I asked her if she wanted a repeat performance in a few weeks. Then it was her turn to smile...

If any of you gentle readers know of a better or different way to accomplish Hazel's frustration - We're all ears.

Hugs,
    Hilda & Hazel

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    I remember them when they first went up.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Shame about Altairboy.
    It was a comprehensive site with both knowledge and fantasy being well represented and there was a discussion site one could subscribe to .... I did for a while.

They seemed to cave in when some petty new rules about images and ownership came into play, which is when I stopped bothering with it and I think it coincided with me having the existence of CM pointed out to me.
    I quit a number of other sites following that....

Joroincharge likes this.
  10. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Yes. The site is still there though, although posts are getting more and more sparse.
    I remember when the images went. Years ago now. The reason they gave for it was some new law recently enacted in USA and they did not want risk being in breach of it. Pity, as similar images around all over the place now including on this site and Fetlife.

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Altairboy started 1996 and Jeff and Hilda stories were 1999.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    That's how I remember it too.
    We did not really bother with the fantasy stuff/stories etc but as a source about different devices both manufactured and home made and some times which 'suppliers' to trust or not it was streets ahead of some of the other sites available at the time.

13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    And images on the site went about 2006 I think. Law was 18 USC 2257 and they could not be sure prior images would comply, so they deleted them all.

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Considering no other sites seemed to react the way Altairboy did and as far as know none of those was closed down or got into 'trouble' I think Altairboy's actions could have been reversed without consequence.

But they chose not to and have continued to not do so. As far as I know the site is all but dead, which does not seem very surprising.

Joroincharge likes this.
  15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I agree.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice