JB with PA (cable device) Vs. Loris PA choices

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Thrillseekerx, May 11, 2017.

1. Thrillseekerx

Thrillseekerx New member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Hello! Help us. Mistress and I want to upgrade a metal cage from our current CB6000.

I plan to get a PA soon, and start to stretch gauging I place (and wait) for an order. I am considering the PA 5 or 8 choices from Loris, or, the MM owner has told me they can modify the Jailbird (remove one horizontal bar), I can wear a PA piercing, and run some sort of a cable through it to lock it up. But they do not have pictures of this setup.

I would eventually like to have both a cage with a base cock ring, and one without...just deciding on which one to start with. I have an active lifestyle, so the Loris PA without a base ring concept is appealing. But is Loris better than going with the MM Jailbird?

Does anyone have advice between the MM with wearing a traditional piercing (ring or barbell) Vs a Loris (wearing a PA pin insert that locks). What are pros and cons?

Anyone have pictures of this cable device that MM mentions?

2. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I know a few with Mrs. Lori's tubes and some have great things to say and others say the weight of it pulls on the piercing. As for the MM I just didn't like the locking Mech. Either a padlock or the security screw. The screw I could get a "key" for at the hardware store.

You might look at these two. I have the first one and love it. The only device I have been able to go months at a time in. longest was 135 days.

https://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-03-only-for-PA-s-118p.html?xPrioS=382eb2eql5j5aneo8sqsf5jfn6

https://steelworxx.de/Tube-Jacket-02-only-for-PA-s-130p.html?xPrioS=382eb2eql5j5aneo8sqsf5jfn6

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Thrillseekerx,
    The cable caused pinching and interfered with urination flow for me. YMMV.

You should check out the Contender by MaleChastityNow.com with his integrated PA hook. I'm very happy with mine. It's a well balanced design that works great.

I also have the Glans Armor 2 (without a base ring). They both are my favorite devices.

I've worn them for a month without any issue.

I'd start with a base ring device first until you heal up well. It took a while for me to be comfortable with tugging on my new 8ga piercing. I stretched up to go without a base ring.

But Mark's updated PA hook design you can get a hook at 8ga diameter. I would contact him. He's been great to work with.

Good luck to you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice