Jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by lockedhusband11, Sep 19, 2019.

1. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    I'm pretty sure I want to get one of these MM devices everyone is talking about.
    I'm going to get some sizing rings and make sure I take a million measurements to get it right.
    But. I would like to have a short length cage. Not crazy small. I know it's recommended when sizing the length to take off a fraction of an inch but what if I took off a larger amount from the measurement? Like if I measured 2 and 1/2 inches I went for a 1.7 inch cage?

2. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Ordering a set rings is a good idea to measure the width. I suggest you try a couple inexpensive Chinese devices first to get an idea of your correct length. The A-271 is the shorter version of the A-272. These should give you a good idea of your flacid length. I measured about a hundred times over a week and was still a half inch off.

lockedhusband11 likes this.
  3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I went with the MM recommendation to go a half inch smaller than my shortest length, but I wish I had gone down 3/4” like you’re considering.

Keep in mind though that you can also get it shortened later if you really need to. I may do that in the future but I haven’t yet.

4. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Shortening cost me $100 plus shipping.

5. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Thanks. I was worried that I would cause fitting issues or health issues if I wore something shorter. I'm new to this and bought a knockoff cb6000s knowing it would be too small for me and it's very comfortable and I'm actually starting to see some more room appearing at the end of the cage.
    I need to upgrade because it would be better for cleaning, the 45 ring is too big and the 40 is too tight, and I think it will look better and add more security.
    I know many people say that the only way to be secure is a PA or belt but I have to say, with this snug fit and the right ring I think it would be a heck of an ordeal for me to pull out. I'm a shower too so maybe that helps

6. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    After about 6 or 7 cage designs i pretty much new what style was going to work for me. I liked the designs from Male Chastity Now (MCN). Started with a semi custom Amicus at $160 . And finally ended with a fully custom contender. The contender is the lightest metal cage I've come across. The less weight the more comfort.

7. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    For the length, I measure around 2.5", and for the actual device length, I went with 1.75" with mature metal, and it was perfect. Nice and compact.

I tried ordering Lori and she emphatically recommended I measure again and order according to the full length. So, of it was a jailbird, I'd bet you would be ok. I'd contact them to make sure, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice