Jailbird vs watchful mistress

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Bonobo, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    My wife has decided for my birthday I will be gifted a mature metal cage. We are looking for some help deciding between the two. Are there any real difference in comfort between the two? Or is it just a visual difference? Thanks in advance.

tiruh811 and Mr Talex like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I would highly suggest contacting them and getting infrom from the source.

That said, I’d also suggest the oval rings as they’re much more comfortable than the round ones.

I have a Jailbird and once you let your skin get used to the device rubbing against it, it’s amazingly comfortable. So I’d highly recommend it. As for the Watchful Mistress I have no experience with it so can’t compare. But the Jailbird I highly recommend.

tiruh811 and mistressmaturemetal like this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Comfort wise, I doubt there is any difference. Hygiene with a Watchful Mistress may take a little more time but that's all! I've been locked in my Queens Keep for 5 years. Very comfortable. Does pay to remove it every few months for a good clean as we live in a hard water area and a soak overnight in vinegar removes rny small scaled areas. Sterilised by boiling for 5 to 10 minutes in boiling mineral water! By the way I'm not left unlocked during the cleaning! Either in my steel copy of CB 6000s or our trusty original CB 6000s.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. Mr Talex

Mr Talex Member

Construction / Music
    Boston, MA USA
    Local Time:
    My queen bought me a Watchful Mistress four months ago. I wear it when she travels which is about 70% of the time. So far it's been OK but I just tried a Jailbird for a few days and did find it to pull a bit less on the skin on the underside at the base of my penis. I wonder if there is more friction with the bar than the rod stock that is responsible. The Mistress is such a piece of art that I hate to change it out for a Jailbird. Thinking of modifying the Mistress by removing some of the bulk of the bar stock on the underside of the opening to reduce friction. I would have to adjust the gap but that is easily done. FYI, I highly recommend getting the security screw for comfort and less wear and tear on your underwear (my queen still kept a key on her ankle). The cage and the key are really symbolic for us.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you,

It’s symbolic for us also as we have been practicing on the honor system for a couple of years now.

6. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Feel free to email maturemetal@grandecom.net or give us a call. There is a little bit of fit difference between the two cages. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice