Jailbird Sizing Help

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by -Ajax-, Nov 6, 2018.

1. -Ajax-

-Ajax- Member

Engineer
    At Sea on EEE-class container ship
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Good day. So, I measured myself and re-measured, and thought I had it all right, but after wearing my new Jailbird for only 2 days I can tell it's not right.

My problem.... I was sitting at the office this morning and had an intense jolt of pain. I checked on the family jewels and one nut was now on the wrong side of the base ring. It squished enough to get between the tube and the base ring. Just handling the device on inspection was enough for another jolt of pain as the other nut slipped through and the device was off.

The base ring (1-3/4) seems to fit good and is comfortable. I also ordered the next size down, but if I go with it then I have blue balls and not in a good way, so it's too tight.

I went with the standard gap of 3/8, should I look at going to the 1/4? Or should the cage diameter be a littler larger.

As for anatomy I'm usually high and tight, it takes a pretty hot day or a soak in a hot tub to have a set of hangers.

The build quality and the feel is amazing compared to the plastic ones, so I really want to get this right.

Thanks for any advice the community can give.

-Ajax

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Sounds like the base ring is the correct size, how much smaller is the next size down? The tube should be about the same size as your flaccid penis. If both of those are correct, then Mature Metal would need to adjust the angle of the tube to decrease the gap. I might suggest contacting them directly for assistance.

3. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Hi,

Please email us at maturemetal@grandecom.net or sales@maturemetal.com and we can help pin point the issue.

Thanks
    Mistress MM

lockit and slavesw like this.
  4. Funloversrq

Funloversrq New member

Local Time:
    Please share your results cause I want to order one but in similar boat with my jewels.

5. Toady

Toady Member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I’m sure Mistress MM answered him as their customer service is very good.

I had a similar issue with my queen,s keep except only one slipped through, that was enough though. It happened more than once.

I had a 1 3/4 ring with a 3/8 gap, sent it back, and got a 1 5/8 ring with the same gap. So far it hasn’t happened again, that was over a year ago with a lot of time locked up.

Initially it was tight to put on, but it is getting to the point I’m thinking of downsizing again, maybe 1 9/16.

For me, security = ring size, and gap = ball burn. Not sure that works for anyone else.

6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I wear a JB myself and have had the same problem. MM is awesome to deal with and BTW they have made adjustments over the years for me that included making my cage smaller. My wife was not liking me having room to stretch a little.
    The slipping out problem for me came from the gap. It was too open and allowed my one ball to slip out (with some pain I might add). We all have one nut bigger than the other and it's was always the smaller nut escaping. You can adjust the gap yourself by tapping down on the stem to close up the gap a little. I put mine is a vise covered with a cloth to protect the ring and tapped down with a rubber mallet on the stem. Put it back on and tried that out. Took a few times to get the gap just right as i did not want to go too far. It's nice having a larger gap so the cage does not feel so tight but in the long run your body will adjust to the cage and the tightness.
    You'll want to adjust the stem without the cage on the stem.

Send me a PM if you like to discuss further. Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice