Jailbird Sizing Advice when Uncut

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by kclocks, Oct 23, 2014.

1. kclocks

kclocks New member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Hello! New member here! As most I've had the CB-6000 for a few months with on and off wear and I'm ready to move to a better cage due to sizing, hygiene, and comfort. The only reason I haven't ordered a jailbird sooner is because taking measurements uncut is proving to be difficult.

I ordered the plastic rings from MM and have been wearing them overnight to see what fits best. So a few questions that have been asked already!
    1. Do I pick the ring I can wear 24/7 and overnight without waking up, or the one I can wear without cutting off circulation (but have painful nighttime erections still).
    2. With length I find it impossible to get a good measurement! I have quite a bit of foreskin. Even when erect it covers the tip completely. When I wear the CB-6000 I usually pull the excess skin out of the top for comfort (otherwise it bunches at the base and gets pinched). I'm worried about finding the proper length for the jailbird. Will I have to keep the skin pulled back or can I bunch it up top? Or will I need to add some inner cage diameter to make room for the skin possibly? I am definitely a grower since my lowest measurement (un-shriveled) was about 2.25" and erect is at 6". With the skin it measures close to 3" though which is what's throwing me off!
    3. Also, I hang low and I think the CB-6000 is too big for this reason. I always appear to fill the cage (probably because of the foreskin) but I can pull the cage down very far leaving space at the tip of the cage. Sliding isn't really an issue at all but pulling out is incredibly easily. I ordered the KSD-G3 and while it helps, urinating becomes difficult and sores from pinching appear after 8 hours or so. With the largest size I can still pull out but I can't get back in.
    4. Would a double base ring help with pulling out or just keeping it a little more secure in general? Would it even be worth it for the comfort alone? I assume price wise it's the same if I order it afterwards anyway. Just extra shipping costs.
    Just some notes as well, I plan on getting the bars inverted so skin doesn't pinch.

I also understand I will always be able to pull out if I try hard enough. I just want to know the effort will be a hassle when I order the device(I can't lie either when asked if I played). I am tempted to play when I take off the CB to clean which has to be daily for me so I'd really just like to be able to wear the device 24/7 until I see my SO on the weekends. I can easily finish 5-10 times a day so being locked up gets rid of the easy urge. Just not when I can pull out in five seconds and get back in just as fast! It's like not having junk food in the house for me. I could just drive to the store but I won't put that effort in! If I know it will take time to escape I won't because I was told not too, and the immediate temptation isn't there.I know the argument comes up that you should have self control and so on, but I need some sort of deterrent.

Thank you for any advice! Also, would pictures explaining my sizing issues be helpful?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    why not get a prince albert peircing? That way you know you cant pull out! There are really the easiest peircing to get and hurts about as much as an injection.

3. kclocks

kclocks New member

Local Time:
    It's a thought, but if I do it will be down the line! I'm very against the idea since it's somewhat permanent to me. Maybe the more I think about it and look into I will grow into the idea.

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I see your point. I have read accounts from people who say it leaves a permanent hole and others who have said it healed closed. I'm sure it also depends on the size of the hole, the bigger holes will have a harder time healing shut. Me personally, i have a 4 guage and only take it out for sex and sometimes have a hard time putting it back in after only 30 minutes. The dimensions of your penis you stated are almost exactly the same as mine. I have spent alot of money on finding a comfortable device that I cannot pull out of. Since I could pull out of all of them I went with a peircing. A full belt is another option. A frenum peircing could work but only one company makes devices for that type of peircing and they are not cheap. MM double ring is for comfort, not a deterrent to pulling out. They do have the spikes which would help not pulling out but not sure how effective they are. I hate to say it but I think a MM device will be no more secure for you then the CB device. I would keep researching ideas before buying something expensive. Just my 2 cents ;)

5. kclocks

kclocks New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feedback! Much to consider still I guess. I've heard of people wearing a makeshift belt with the Jailbird and similar devices too? I suppose a device that I can wear 24/7 comfortably is still worth it though even if i can pull out.

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yeah i guess a belt with a mm jailbird could work as long as its comfy and locked on lol. Ive never seen one though.

7. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    I have had a cb6000s since we began our journey, a little over six month ago.
    I would not change the cb for anything else just yet as I find the sizing issue difficult to understand.
    I have, yesterday, moved down a ring size and up a spacer and I feel more secure than my previous combination which I enjoyed but have seemed to have become to small for, if that makes any sense .

The metal ones also seem to look a bit brutal and I do not feel I am ready for that.
    My ultimate goal, which may persuade me to go custom built is when I am down to the smaller ring and smallest spacer as I enjoy the security.
    Night time erections seem to lessen as time goes on, which leads me to feel I can achieve my goal.
    I also alter in size as the day goes on. Sometimes I fill the tube, then an hour later I could park the car in there.

Robb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice