Jailbird problems

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Joseph Cox, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Joseph Cox

Joseph Cox New member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    3 weeks with JB. I so want this to work and frustrated with sizing issue. I was meticulous with the sizing rings, but everyone’s anatomy is different. Here’s the history: rec’d 3 weeks ago. Cage was jamming my testicles and tip of penis pressed into vertical bar causing a pee jam ( corrected by just deing a little more careful!) sent back to increase the gap to 1/2”. I have a tight ball sack and the cage is still jamming causing testicle chafe and pretty severe aching after only 1 hour. I’m frustrated! MM has been professional but i’m Wondering if the JB just isn’t right for me. When I place the cage on, I believe that if the hole was drilled out near the end of the pin, i’d Be okay.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I had to send mine back twice to get the perfect fit that has worked for me for years. For me the problem was the gap and the ring size. You can also look at an oval or single ring. You can get a double or triple ring. However, it took me months to get comfortable with it 24/7. Try a good silicone lube and use it a few times a day. No matter what you use you need to get the skin on your scrotum to toughen up and like a callus on a finger the only way to do that is to keep rubbing against it until the pain stops.

One other thing I found that the smallest ring I could use without cutting off circulation ended up being the most comfortable. The reason is that a small ring will not move around so much like a larger ring does. Many guys want comfort from day one and use the larger ring since the smaller feels too tight. However your ring should be tight enough so that you can just about get your fingertip under it. I can hardly rotate my ring even when lubed and I forget I am wearing it most of the time. Hope this helps. It took me a long time to get very comfortable with not only my Jailbird but every other popular cage I bought.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Joseph Cox

Joseph Cox New member

Local Time:
    Thanks RETIRED.......I got a little frustrated after immediately having problems after the modification. I’ve worn the modified version again and, for some reason, it’s a lot more comfy. According to a lot of posters and maybe for yourself, it takes time for your anatomy to adjust. Thanks for the reply

4. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    A smaller oval ring did the trick for me as well.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve migrated down to a small oval ring from MaleChastityNow for my Contender as well.

Shorter seems to be better for me.

I use bicyclists’ anti-chafing creme. “Butt’r” is in the brand name. It works great for easy installs and preventing skin problems.

My balls have stretched some as time goes on. Sometimes I grab my balls and stretch them down for comfort. It reduces the skin inside the cage too. Lining up the skin so there’s no Folds helps.

Keep clean and dry.

Also whenever I work out and sweat it seems to shrink my junk and settle it all down. A physical distraction can help.

Don’t give up!

(My PA pin keeps me aligned for peeing )

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice