Jailbird is here!!!

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by caged to honor wife, Jun 22, 2017.

1. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Sorry I'm just getting around to posting this. my JB showed up Monday. I checked the mail and wow, there it was. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't wait for wife/KH to get home! I was a kid in a candy store! I bombarded her when she arrived and held the box out for her. She gave me a very satisfying look and her cock was about to be jailed in something serious!

TO THE BEDROOM she commanded... STRIP as I stood before her naked and my CB6000 on I watched her open the box and and dump it on the bed. RED velvet bag. she took it out, knowing it was tailored to what used to be my cock. I took off the CB and trying not to get hard didn't really work. she started jacking me off and knelt before me to suck my cock. She said you better enjoy this because you are going to be in your cage for a long time. She made me hold the cage in my hand as my cocked was sucked by her lovely lips. I gazed upon the new device and looking down at her as I filled her mouth with my cum.

My dick starrted to go flaccid and I put the ring on and slipped the cage on PERFECT FIT. It feels amazing! I purchased the CB device and a Rikkers 2.0. DON"T wast your money save up, measure close and be patient the MM jailbird is absolutely a work of art!

she said get used to that because it only will come off when she wants sex. I am also directed to plan on at LEAST a year of 24/7 except when she wants fucked!

I'm one lucky guy!!! I will submitt pics soon!!!

2. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    We are both so glad you are pleased with your jailbird!!!! ENJOY

3. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    Thank You soo much Mistressmaturemetal!! you could not find a better company to do business with than yours.

During my initial pre-order I had a lot of questions. I called always someone picked up the phone and professionally answered questions. I emailed this week about adding some accessories etc and Mistress replied back within hours each time!

I couldn't be more pleased with service and product!

If anyone is contemplating being locked up. SAVE YOUR MONEY and get this product! anything else is a toy. My wife loves it on me and says it looks much better than a CB device. She said looks more manly!!\

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Congrats
    You're such a lucky guy.
    Mature Metal is great. I remember when he started! And I love that he and his wife have built a business that has a great reputation.
    FYI Tuesday was the first time I wore mine in a long time. And you're right, if sized right the Jailbird feels great. If not, send it back to MM and he'll adjust it. I know as I mismeasured and he fixed it! It went from ok to really comfortable.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  5. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliments. It means the world to both myself and william.

6. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear you are wearing your device again!!!!

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Thank you Ma'am
    I'm just starting. Breaking up with my ex was hard on me. I really miss her. And the way she was training me. But life moves on.
    It's not easy as I'm alone and looking for a new dominant. I'm also planning a move so looking is extra hard.
    It did fee great though, and any encouragement helps make it easier.
    It's funny but I think I'm at a point in my life where I'm ready to make chastity a permenant lifestyle. I just need to get moved, then go from there. In the mean time just getting used to wearing it again and making it so not wearing it is weird is the next step.

It's funny but I get real happy when it feels weird not being locked up. So little steps.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  8. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I am happy for you one lucky guy. so, it went on it June its now November how is it working out. You see I am in charge you could say of getting all the research info so I can show she who must be obeyed and so we both can make up our minds. No rush but if you have the time Please thanks so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice