JAILBIRD FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Quandar, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Quandar

Quandar Member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Because of making mistake in sizing, it is for sale.I have never used it exept trying for the first time when the paccage has arrived.
    The measurements and features are as following.

Cage lenght: 1 3/4'' (44,45 mm)
    Cage Diameter: 1 1/4'' (31,75 mm)
    Base Ring Size: 1 5/8'' (41,27 mm) oval ring
    Gap: 7/16'' (11,11 mm)
    Security Screws and Keys: Both are two piece
    Punishment Pins:
    One small size criss cross pin,one small size blunt pin and one medium size blunt pin
    Extras: Two extra base rings are included to the set,sizes are 1 7/8'' gap 3/8'' round and oval rings
    (one oval and one round 1 7/8'' size and 3/8'' size gap, same sizes)

I have paid 705$ and asking for only 600$ including shiping for all of the jb set.I can afford the shiping cost for only European countrys,not U.S.
    If you dont want to wait 6 weeks,after i recieve the money i will immediately ship it and you will recieve even in few days.
    The shiping will be with UPS to your name and i will mail you the tracking number.
    Preferred method of payment is ADV cash, Questra or Western Union.I live in Turkey and i have not a paypall account and also paypall is not serving in Turkey.
    Please dont make unreasonable offers.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Quandar

Quandar Member

Local Time:
    İ have decreased it to 550 $ included shiping.

3. Quandar

Quandar Member

Local Time:
    İ have dropped the price to 450 usd including shiping for only europian countrys.I can use only payeer.There is safe shoping mode in payeer like PayPal.You set a security code while sending money and when the device arrive to you,you should give the code to me for me to take the money.The max time is 30 days to do it in payeer so i may only ship to europe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice