Jailbird Fit - *EXPERTS* PLEASE HELP!!! (nsfw pics attached)

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Chasteboi927, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Chasteboi927

Chasteboi927 Member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Hello all,
    I know there are a million jailbird threads, but I am looking for an opinion on how mine fits. My initial thought, was that the ID was too narrow. I later tried the stocking method, and I was able to fit in the cage but sometimes the sides poke out.. after using the stocking method, it almost appears like I am uncut, but I am cut. Eventually, it evens out, but the other problem is me urethra does not line up with the center hole. It looks to me like the cage is a tad too long, and possibly too narrow on the ID side. Please give me your opinions on the fit and let me know what you think! I really would like to get it perfect fitting, I am just not sure how exactly it should fit, so PLEASE HELP!!!!

Note that the first 4 pictures are directly after putting the cage on via the stocking method. The following pictures are after a night of sleep followed by a full days of work, moving around all day. IMG_20160817_203034.jpg IMG_20160817_203203.jpg IMG_20160817_203223.jpg IMG_20160817_203357.jpg Optimized-IMG_20160822_161327611.jpg Optimized-IMG_20160822_161314838.jpg Optimized-IMG_20160822_161258810.jpg Optimized-IMG_20160822_161321498.jpg

2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    The best thing to do is contact Mature Metal. @mistressmaturemetal is a member here she is always happy to give advice.
    The sock method I have used with the cb6000, The Jailbird I just use a little baby oil an slip it on.

3. Chasteboi927

Chasteboi927 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for tagging her. But before I drop the money on a new cage, I would rather shorten this cage and see the difference and get the length right. And then order a new cage with a wider ID if need be..

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Shorter may be not bigger id or you will have enough room to start to get stiff and that is bad .

Xx Wendy

RGL likes this.
  5. Chasteboi927

Chasteboi927 Member

Local Time:
    Ok, great. Thanks for your input! I figured definitely shorter but was thinking I was borderline on the ID. Hopefully M MM will get back to this sometime tomorrow for her opinion.

6. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Looks like a good fit to me. I reline him threw the bars

7. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Looks like the id is good. I would try a shorter cage.

8. Sissy maid doris

Sissy maid doris Active member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Don't understand the sock method

9. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Looks like a good fit to me you can adjust between the bars. you want snug but yes hard to line up pee hole just right i have same problem when peeing if standing pull cage away from you alittle don't work so good for toilet but dose for outside or urinal.

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Definitely a bit long. Imo it needs to touch the tip of the cage when flacid, which also lines up to pee...bonus! Mine is just a tad too short, but ordered a device for my piercing anyway so all is well. Doubt I will have a problem selling a short cage here lol.

I used a bit of Vaseline with Shea butter to slip into it and a bit under the base ring at night to keep morning erections from waking me up. Your inside diameter looked perfect.

11. 2quiet

2quiet Member

Hacks Code
    North America
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Hi!

The "stocking method" involves using a length of nylon hosiery (pantyhose) to "help" the penis into a cage that is too narrow to slide into naturally. The user would first cut the toe from the hose, insert the the hose into the device from front to back, slip the open hose onto the shaft or tip of the penis, and then pull the hose back out of the device while inserting the penis. The hose "grabs" the skin and provides traction for the penis to fully enter the cage.

It takes some practice, but this method does work. Some oil may be helpful, especially with more enclosed devices.

Good luck!
    2quiet

12. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    A regular stocking will also work ( actually better) no need for cutting it. Take a stocking and pull it back down over its self, now pull the stocking through the chastity device. This can be tricky. Slide the open end over the shaft and then place the tip inside the cage as far as possible then pull on what is the inner layer (takes practice) but here is the part that I like better, once your all the way in then pull the outer layer out and it will peel back the inner layer and pull it out much easier. as a single layer I found that to get it off once you reach the end could hurt.

13. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Knee highs work and you don't have to risk your pretties for it. But, then again, once they've run, might as well get some use out of them. I've got a pair of Ms. K/H's now unused knee highs that I cut the top band off of. BUT, since she hasn't unlocked me for very long over the past few months, I haven't had much of a need for them.

14. 2quiet

2quiet Member

Hacks Code
    North America
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Oh! I understand. Doubling the stocking did not occur to me but makes perfect sense in a physics way. I'm a little girthy and I can barely pull a single layer stocking back out of my current device, even with copious oil. You are very correct about the pain of the single layer.

Your method would also certainly help eliminate those annoying (and unattractive) stray stocking threads that sometimes remain after installation. I can see now that I was doing it wrong. D'oh.

I definitely need to invest in a custom device!

Thanks for the insight-
    2quiet

15. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hi. ID looks great to me but cage is too long imo. Pictures 5 and 6 show that it's too short.

Definely seek the input of Mistress MM though. She is after all The Expert in such matters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice