Jail bird predicament

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Slowjo, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Slowjo

Slowjo New member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Hey everyone. So I have already talked to mature metal about this but I would also like to hear some of yalls experiences as well. Currently wearing a double base round ring. Everything is amazing when he's flaccid. But when he becomes erect and I don't mean just a chubby I get a ring of fire. No I don't mean the burn on the back side of the testicle like it's being pulled. I mean when the shaft starts to swell up inside the base ring it burns all the way around. BUT the only signs of irritation I'm getting is at like the 11 and 2 positions next to where the shaft and scrotum meets and yes it is causing a sore spot. So far it is the only thing that is bothering me when me and the wife decide to do intercourse while locked.

2. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Mine used to do that also double base and as small as I can get on and had taken years to get to get down to that size ..makes ot very secure
    At first same issue put up with it and a month or so all good body got used to it have had ot on for over 7 months 24/7 I only got to take cage off occasionally for a good check and clean
    All body's are different but I hope it helps

3. Slowjo

Slowjo New member

Local Time:
    Well that lifts my spirits. Hopefully it's the same for me. It's just at the time it seems like it's one of those pains that you don't ever get used to.

4. Slowjo

Slowjo New member

Local Time:
    How did you manage to get worked up to that time? That's our goal is to make it as 24/7 as possible. We are doing baby steps. Locked up for a few days and the unlock for a few and so fourth

5. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    I had this as I was still figuring out the fit.....in my case the ring was just a touch too small. The ring needs to be big enough to accommodate the shaft. When I tried this before the cage would slip down all the time so I tried a smaller ring. Turns out changing the oval shaped ring to round allowed me to go to a slightly larger ring and it never slips. Then played with the gap to make it perfect.

Long story short, ring is a touch too small....lol

6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Find a good lotion/lube and use it whenever and wherever you have irritation. If there are particular spots that are getting sore, clean and dry them well and apply some lotion every time you bathe.

Also, very important, if you have broken skin or abrasions, take off the cage for a day or three to let things heal fully.

It will take some time for your bits to get used to being constricted by a ring of steel under even the best of circumstances. Maybe your KH and you need to limit the “intercourse while locked” for a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice