I've come to realize....

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dr MBogo, Dec 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    that my beautiful wife/KH and I were more or less living a FLR even before I was locked up, without realizing it. She handles all the money. She pays the bills, and asks me about any purchase I make thats more than $20 or so. When we bought our current house, she picked it out without me seeing it. It's in both our names, but she took the lead role in the purchase.

Now, we've realized how well that fits us, and have extended it to our private life by having me go into chastity with her as KH. It's been great for us. Prior to locking up in August or so of this year, our sex life was almost nonexistent. Lights out, missionary, 3-4 minutes, roll over and go to sleep-no real passion. And that only happened once every 6 months or so. Since then, we've been much more intimate. And yes, I've gotten more submissive and devoted to her. I pleasure her almost every night with my mouth or hand. (she actually prefers my fingers, BTW) And BION-we have PIV every other week or so, and its wildly erotic. She will offer to unlock me when I've done a particularly good job of pleasuring her. (she still loves PIV and my cock, which is quite large, so I don't think that will go away). She made a deal with me recently: I was informed on 12/2/17 that I was done with orgasms for the year, and not to bring it up before January. Then a couple of days ago she told me that I could get unlocked and jack off in front of her, in return for locking back up till the end of January. Or, she would blow me in return for locking up till the end of February. Finally, she'd allow PIV if I would stay locked till the end of March. I was crazy turned on, but I haven't given in.....yet. LOL.

So, overall I can strongly recommend FLR and chastity to any long married couple, particularly if the spark of intimacy has gone out. It's been terrific for us-we're more intimate more often and happier overall than we have been in years. Perhaps ironically, from the outside, no one would realize it. Neither of us have any interest in other types of bondage or punishment or crossdressing. We seem very vanilla to friends and family. But I think I can guarantee we will continue to pursue our form of kinkiness for a long time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice