I've been a ghost.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Nov 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Life has definitely gotten in the way of me and @Thatguyontheinternet fun. First it was the hurricane which put things at a lull for awhile due to no power for a week and being exhausted. Wedding planning and oh, we bought a house a few weeks ago. Then we had the stress of finding movers, turning on utilities, moving and setting up our new home over the course of the weekend. Then the hot water heater broke, so had to spend $$ to take care of that and the dryer in our new place isn't acting right, so awaiting a guy to come out this week.The wedding and honeymoon is 17 days away, so wrapping up the loose ends on that. So stressed out to the max. I feel bad about our fun being put on the back burner. But last night, after we spent several hours putting in a new electrical outlet so our new hot water heater didn't have to be run off an extension cord, we spent a little time playing. He recently got a new top piece to his Evotions cage that has "OWNED <3" inscribed on it and little spikes where his shaft and head rest. I spent time teasing him and getting him straining in his cage. The spikes are very tolerable to him and he can wear it 24/7, but when he gets really hard, they start to bother him. We are thinking of writing Evotions again and offering to be the testers of various spike lengths. Then we went to bed where I got him straining again and enjoyed several O's myself. Going to deny his his O until our wedding night where the plan is for me to give him an O via my strap and then unlocking him for my turn:) I can feel the lull lifting since last night and I'm excited to get back in the swing of our play!

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Great to see you again and so happy to hear you got through the hurricane. Nothing like putting all your stressful things at one time, moving and getting married at the same time. I am sure you will manage beautifully and best wishes to both of you both for the house and the upcoming nuptials x

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding and buying a house! I swear there is always something with houses even when they are new. I hope you guys will get a chance to relax and enjoy your honeymoon in a few weeks :)

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    We are currently getting our home appraised soon so we can refinance. We are both working full time jobs, plus my son is with us 3-4 days a week. She has been painting bedrooms, I have been hanging sheet rock and putting in drop ceiling. Trim is next, and shelving in the utility room.

Add a few well earned beers after a hard day, and play time takes a back seat to sleep lol. Getting back to it a bit ourselves.

5. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Welcome back! You were missed..... Glad to hear that things are slowing down somewhat for You and @Thatguyontheinternet i trust the nuptials and honeymoon will be just what the Dr ordered for both of you!

6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    It can be a crazy time. I still remember the two weeks leading up to our wedding day. My wife was going a little bonkers. We were also moving. Take time and enjoy yourselves. Laugh at the stuff that goes wrong, it'll be some of the stuff that provides the happiest memories. It was 17 years ago for me. I still think I was a genius for getting married in the year 2000 as I'll always know how long we've been married. :p

7. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh we have definitely laughed after cursing for the water heater lol. He had to drill thru 2 studs to run the wiring and we were both laughing and frustrated all at the same time. Definitely will make for good memories! I’ve been trying not to stress and definitely looking forward to the wedding and the honeymoon for sure!

8. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    I hear that. Moves can be stressful. We are from NH originally and my KH puts up with my eccentricities. After 30 years of police work I retired for a while and bought a motor home. We travelled the US and Canada for 7 months. We visited Oklahoma (we have family here) and 1 week turned to 3 and my KH said "well if you like it here by a house. So I did. A trip back to NH to pack up some things to winter here, then a flying trip up in the spring of that year to sell our home that pack all the remaining furniture up (we brought a car and a pick up load to winter us). Rented a Uhaul and drove back myself 1 KH and 3 dogs...between the Vacation and the move we must have logged 12000 miles and only some were relaxing. Once we settled in here we were finally able to get our lifestyle back into the grove of things.

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    No problem. Life does get in the way at times I know. I'm in UK where hurricanes are nearly non-existent mercifully.

But IMO you've got thngs well planned. Definitely right to keep him locked till wedding, then you get what you want and you can have him secured for forever afterwards and pretty much wriggle-proof if you do it properly.;);););):D:D

slave_m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice