1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Time! We are getting a PA!

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by Thatgirl, Jul 20, 2016.

1. We ordered a segmented ring from the internet. @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet has had his PA for one week and 4 days now. The drainage/crusties are moderate, tenderness is extremely minimal and there is SLIGHT swelling just to one side of the piercing hole. So my question is since he seems to be healing uneventfully, can we go ahead and change out the jewelry? Of course after boiling, etc. When his current jewelry rotates, the ball goes into the urethra which causes a little discomfort, which is why we want to change to a seamless segmented ring. Thanks again for everyone's input and contribution to this thread:)

2. I ordered a set of CBR closing pliers, as well as a set of ring opening pliers. Got the first segmented ring in the other day. 5/8 looks pretty small. But options in 3/4 seem more limited. I'll likely stick with 3/4 for a bit and once I'm more comfortable in general I'll try a 5/8 and see if it really is too small or just looks it by comparison.

3. I have never had to use closing pliers. They are typically only needed if a particular piece of jewelry is bent open or was not tensioned correctly when it was made. The opening pliers are indispensable for placing the jewelry.

4. So it's been just over two weeks now and things are coming along nicely. It took a little cheerleading from @Thatgirl@Thatgirl but I changed the jewelry out myself the other day, which is fairly significant for me since I'm pretty squeamish and had basically been too scared to touch it much until then.

It's been interesting being cage free, especially as the healing has progressed and I've started to feel less and less nervous about accidentally doing some damage. I'm trying my best to "be good" in terms of behaving just as I would were the cage still on, but it can be tough.

Submissive has never been an adjective used to describe me, and it had taken some getting used to even after @Thatgirl@Thatgirl decided that she would like me to be caged and I agreed. It's not so much about masturbation, because I've never been a frequent self-pleasurer (though Thatgirl's declaration as soon as the cage went on that she doesn't want me ever doing still took me aback). It's more about mindset. It's just a lot easier to feel submissive with the cage on and her walking around with the key. The difference is very real, and has been surprising.

I think it's been tough for Thatgirl too, since I know she doesn't want to lose the progress she's made in taking control, and yet my different mindset probably makes it harder. Especially that first week or so when she was particularly careful not to do anything too physical for fear of hitting the new piercing. I know @Thatgirl@Thatgirl made a post about keeping me submissive while uncaged, but she told me not to read it so I haven't. But as I feel less and less encumbered by the fresh piercing, I am definitely curious how the next several weeks will go. She ordered some leather belt thing with a mesh front and a strap up the back to "secure a butt plug". I'm not very thrilled about that at all, and even less so about the fact it will be here tomorrow. I thought I had more time till it came.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. I have just had nine days uncaged and I know exactly what you mean, about how you feel more submissive with the device on. It's subtle but very definite presence really does make a difference.

I am soooo looking forward to your descriptions of the change you experience with whatever device you get that incorporates the piercing.

6. Good luck! I have a captive ring and the original idea was to use it with chastity But currently use a full belt on occasions so no need but @Thatgirl@Thatgirl with respect my Mistress loves the feeling of the ring on her Clit. And because of this I end up with bigger diameter rings and alt to go thicker to 5mm.
    Good luck
    Lucy x

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    Once it's full settled you'll have all sorts of options. You can have absolutely no limit at all on the time he's continuously locked, and you can also be considering other devices like Lori and TitaniumChastiTi if you want to upgrade further.

slave_m likes this.
  8. I still remember the first time I changed my jewelry, my hands were shaking so bad I was worried I was going to hurt myself with the ring.

Congrats on the progress.

spider203 likes this.
  9. I just went in to change to a barbell and it started closing immediately. Had to use a taper just to hold it open. Moderately painful trying the new jewelry, had some mild bleeding and it turned out she didn't have anything long enough in the shop. really glad I didn't try changing out the jewelry on my own.
    We tried having sex at about 5 and a half weeks and it was pretty painful for me. There was just too much leverage with the ring, made for a pretty unpleasant experience for me. Didn't help that I had passed a kidney stone a couple of days before. Probably give it another month before trying again.

10. This past Wednesday was 5 weeks. So I gathered up all my courage and set about stretching from 8g to 6g. It took a full hour and a half, and of course I was a total pussy about it. But it got done.

For the first day the ring was so tight in there it hurt to try to feed it through. But very soon it loosened up and at this point feels smooth. Definitely have some swelling, but no bleeding at all, and no undue pain.

6g matches the cage we have coming, so that should be it for stretching for now. If there's any interest we'll post a pic with the new cage utilizing the new PA once it arrives.

AlanThom and joe01 like this.
  11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    What cage are you getting? And how about upgrade to a Lori?

12. @Thatgirl@Thatgirl prefers the erection compressing qualities of a ball-trap device, but I my physiology requires removal of a base ring periodically. Evotions #8 was the only device we found designed to be worn both with and without a base ring (via a PA).

I'm not sure we consider Lori an upgrade necessarily. Lori's was a consideration at first, entirely because of her reputation on this site. But then I checked her website and was kinda turned off by it if I'm being honest. We both were. At North of $700.00 for most of her products, I think she could invest a little bit into a proper website, and remedy wait times stretching out to 4, even 6 months or more from what I've read. Add to that the fact that @Thatgirl@Thatgirl isn't terribly fond of the aesthetics of most of most of them, and we decided to explore other options.

I'm curious to try a tube style device, as I've never been clear on how they work if they allow access to the bottom half of an erect penis. If we turn out to really like it in that configuration, that will help change somewhat our view of Lori. If the Evotions doesn't work out though, I'm inclined to look into @TitaniumChastiTi@TitaniumChastiTi next. His work looks great and the prices seem appropriate (and his site navigable!). If he made a tube style device with a removable base ring like Evotions Cage8 we probably would have gone straight for it. As it stands now, Cage8 will allow me to experiment with tube style first.

corsac and Jasmic68 like this.
  13. Lori's site is indeed god awful, but it's because they choose to put their time into the product instead. But yeah, I get what you're saying. My own site is pretty terrible too :)

The TitaniumChasTi ones look nice. Check out steelworxx.de too. I've been drooling over the tubejacket for ages, but my new Sir prefers me to not an an erection at all.

14. A PA opens up a whole new world of experiences! I stretched to Oga but settled back to 6ga usually for continual wear and goes better with smaller size after shrinkage of penus from castration.

15. I read that as "Ooga" and got a good chuckle :)

16. LOL! That is great!

17. @Thatguyontheinternet@Thatguyontheinternet I can work with you to make a custom device if that is what you want, please feel free to contact me..Regards Ti

Joroincharge likes this.
  18. That's very kind. Thank you. The Evotions actually just arrived today. I should be safe to try it on at this point, but I've still some healing to do before I can wear it for any length of time. But once I can, it won't take long to decide if it's going to stick around for a while or if it's not suited to me, in which case we'll move on. Knowing you're willing to do that raises the bar this device has to clear for sure.

I think titanium is a fantastic material, and a pretty perfect medium for a cage. I'll post a short thread regarding this new device shortly. Keep an eye out, as id be interested to see what you think of it in terms of how the same needs could be fulfilled in metal (the costs of simply duplicating the interlocking design would be astronomical).

Jblocked and TitaniumChastiTi like this.
  19. #69 superchef08, May 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
    *mods note - this post has been edited to be both kinder and less truly abhorrent. thanks, Verity*