It's not so much a journal... it's an article

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Key Barrett, Dec 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Key Barrett

Key Barrett Member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    But it does explain why I am here and how my wife and I began practicing chastity as a couple's tool. My marriage is a vanilla one, we only came into the idea of trying chastity because I studied FLRs extensively for a book and wrote a lot of erotica. We opted to try it for two weeks, and what it revealed was pretty mind-blowing (most of you already know that. I'm totally preaching to the choir). Well, I wanted the vanilla world to know that chastity is a really engaging option for them as well, so I wrote this article for the independent and wanted to share it here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...ge-relationship-sexuality-penis-a8600906.html

Thanks!

Sexy Slave 69 and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Great read! Anything you wanted to write about the experience that didnt make the final cut? I've seen a handful of chastity articles lately in the mainstream. Curious as to what device you used? Did you research device styles and fit or was it more spur of the moment?

Key Barrett likes this.
  3. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    I am also curious about your device as well as how widely the article got read. Was it well accepted?

Key Barrett likes this.
  4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Nice article but I think that you were still negotiating for sex, albeit in a slightly different way. Even if chances are remote, somewhere in the back of your mind there's the hope of being unlocked as a reward for being "good" (or that your wife will just have a change of heart) and that hope may well drive your behavior. About the only thing being locked does is eliminate masturbation, which might make your negotiations a bit more earnest.

If you're looking for a behavioral study, how about removing key entirely from the equation? What would happen if you knew you were going to locked for x days without any chance of release, even if you wife wanted it to happen? Would you be as inclined to listen, cuddle, or ensure her orgasm? What would happen if release was completely at random, uncontrolled by either party? Could be today, tomorrow, next week, twice next week, or not at all. What happens to behavior then?

5. Mistress Dita

Mistress Dita Goddess Dita

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Interesting read and hopefully it will let a wider audience about the benefits of male chastity

Key Barrett likes this.
  6. Key Barrett

Key Barrett Member

Local Time:
    I used a chinese steel one, still do. Works fine for me. It was pretty well read, not as much as other topicsb though.

7. Key Barrett

Key Barrett Member

Local Time:
    I was limited to 600 words for the article so a lot was lost. In thr book about our experience we go into a lot about what you touched on. There is always the hope of being unlocked, but what was amazing qas that the things I would do as negotiations became pleasurable themselves. That lasted after chastity.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  8. Key Barrett

Key Barrett Member

Local Time:

Lots of things! I only got 600 words and they went fast! I wanted to write about the butterfly feeling, how much my wife's condidence and assertiveness improved, about the emotional crash that came with the first release.

I poured all those details into the book about our experience with chastity. I got to say what I wanted there.

I got lucky out of the gate with the chinese steel chastity device. It's a bit heavy but unobtrusive and when my wife tells me its time to wear it I can without problems.

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    We all read your article when it came out. I'm interested in what happened next -- did chastity remain part of your FLR? You say (and others of us have experienced) that her confidence grew -- seems you'd want to encourage the continuation of that? And the continuation of the absence of the prior barter system?

LadyBlaze likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice