It's Here!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Jun 14, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    Dear Mistress Watchful. I understand that your new tube is supposed to be lighter. I hope so, length shouldn't be a problem except for "turtleing" My best advice is to support the weight, sleep in those tight undies, and lubricate the pin often. A Q tip with lubricant can be slid down the urethra to lube the pin and comfort the soreness of a new device. It all takes time to get used to. Thank you, mark

2. goddess_christine

goddess_christine Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    Oh I am sooooooo jealous. I would love to get wendi into one of these!!!

Christine

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Confused Missy

Confused??? As most times I am confused again. I was just reading a some old post from a friend, just to get to know each other better, and write her a PM. Well this came up, sounded like Pet could get the Lori's tube on when you first received it. Then after you got it back from adjustments, Pet can't get it on. What change so much. I understand that he is un-circumcised and that would make things way more difficult to line up. But why now and not before.

I feel for your frustration. I too am looking into a very small Lori's tube just covering the head & part of the shaft, to be able to wear with any activities or any situation. All the posting about wrong sizing, weather on either side of the order, being disappointed with dealings with Mistress Lori, or having purchased an expensive paper weight, makes a confused Sissy, just that more Confused!!!

Please help make a Confused Sissy :sad0137: understand, Missy Tanya

4. fictionwriter

fictionwriter lost key

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    What is it exactly?

Is it something i need, if so, where can i find one?

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    I will be very interested to hear how your Lori's tube works out. I would like to get one myself someday. It is hard to find photos of them in use. Congrats, and good luck.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh gosh - a post raised from the dead!

Missy Tanya... I think the length (too long) and width (too wide) made it possible for pet to get the piercing through, but then the whole thing pulled severely on the piercing, so we assumed shortening would solve that...! pet may come and post the details.

fictionwriter - www.chastitytube.com

7. fictionwriter

fictionwriter lost key

Local Time:
    Thank You very very much. I will look into that right away.

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Just Maybe???

Dear Charlotte,
    Let me get this straight :anim_55:. The PA you have only goes through the head of your penis. Not through both head and foreskin. I would think you only want your foreskin up, being down, would expose the head contentiously right?? That would seem very painful and cause exposure that it's not use too. Could you consult with a good piercer about having the foreskin pierced matching the hole from your existing PA, then with work and luck you could install the locking post through both piercings??

I just got PA piercing yesterday and told the piercer that I was going to get a Chastity device to use with the piercing. She understood and pierced me a little farther down the shaft than normally. She said this would give it more meat to hold and the pin would be just a little farther down the tube. I am circumcised, but my piercing would be soo far down under the foreskin that I would be very uncomfortable I think. Even if it was right in the V of the head like normal it still would be discomfortable.

I would defiantly check with a few profession piercers in you area with your problem, even taking the Lori's tube with you for they can see the problem you are having. Maybe it could be that simple of a fix and all too soon Mistress Watchfull would have a smile on her face again :happy0011: , and your key around her neck.

Just some thoughts' Missy Tanya

9. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    I think that Missy Tanya is correct. For long term wear, you will have to have the foreskin down. In that case, it will have to be pierced for the Lori tube to fit. The only alternative I can see is to get circumcised, but a piercing would make far more sense.

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As I have said, I looked at circumcision as a last resort and there seem to be so many cases where there were negative sexual effects reported.

Obviously if you were circumsized early in life, you wouldn't know the difference, but I'm not willing to risk it on pet!

I think piercing may be a way to go. Afterall, if it doesn't work, out comes the piercing and it will heal.

I have told pet he needs to take his device to a piercer and see what they think about pressure/stress on the foreskin... I figure it won't be the most perverse thing they've ever seen, and if they've never seen one before I think they will be quite impressed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice