It's Her Kink, Not Mine, So Why Is It So Damn Effective?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Headtrip, Mar 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Headtrip

Headtrip Active member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Came home from my trip Sunday and my Queen could tell just by looking at me how much I had missed her. That boosted her strength and resulted in one of the wildest nights of my life. She never let me out of the cage. She had me service her, scratch that, she made me service her over and over (not that I didn't want to). Every so many orgasms she would tap me to come up and kiss and huddle. She then whispers in my ear: "I love it when you do that sooo much that I am really starting to love the smell and taste of my own pussy on your breath. I love it so much that one of these days I am going to find another woman who's pussy smells similar and go down on each other so I can experience it the way you do. What do you think, Pussy Slave? How would you feel if you come home from your next trip and find me in bed with another hot woman?" Once my heart caught up from the loss of blood flow to my caged penis, I replied "Um, if you can do that without emotional attachment, and if I can service both of you, of course I am in for it". Thinking things couldn't get hotter she replied "Good. Then it will happen. I don't know when but it will happen. Don't worry, the key to your cage won't even be in the house when it happens. You will be there to serve. And you can try to service each of us, but if you can't do a better job than we do for each other then we are going to take turns ravaging your ass afterwards!".

I had to ask in the morning if it was a dream. She assured me my memory was quite correct. And she opened my cage, made a safety check and put it back on in 30 seconds. I asked "arent I even going to get teased? Get a stretch?" and she replied "with cage marks like that, I would say you don't need any more exercise. NO! Besides, you went away from me, you have 4 days of service to make up before you get any attention".

I have NO CLUE where this is coming from. I can only assume she had some long talks with her Domme friend while I was away. But lest anyone call Fantasy BS, I can assure you the party came crashing to a halt only hours later.

You see, my Queen had some health issues last year that resulted in her having some attention problems, and the medicines she takes to help can result in massive mood swings and irritability. We have had more fights in the last 8 months than in the previous 8 years and the Donnybrook was on by mid morning Monday. I am not smart enough to be submissive when this happens. I push back, or worse yet - run away, to avoid the fight. These are usually issues I consider outside of chastity related submission and I expect to talk them out as equals. And once her mood settles she does as well, but there is no discussing anything when she is raging. So I left for a few hours. She got even madder and left for a few days. Then I had to leave on an overnight business trip. We weren't talking and I was seriously worried I had damaged my new marriage by not standing there and taking her irrational outburst. The exact opposite of fun. In the meantime sores developed on my retaining ring in the Lori cage and I was starting to text her "if you are not even going to be home, just send me the combination to the key safe". That is when I saw the note she sent me on the Obediance app we are trying out (I want her to have it in order to counteract her attention issues, why I do this I have no idea, except I do love her and don't want to see her handicapped in any way). Here is what she sent me, word for word:

"I may have failed in other things. I'm not giving this up!" (chastity)
    "You are locked up and you will stay this way!!"

So here we are, in the middle of our biggest fight since getting married, and the only thing she has to say to me is that nothing is getting me out of chastity. It is THAT important to her. I was mad as a wet hen, but my raging cock was testing the burst pressure rating of my cage at the same time.

Why? Why me? I realize many here would love to have a KH so unshakably committed, but chastity was not my dream. She is making it very clear that it is my reality, like it or not. Guess I better like it.

(just writing these thoughts out helps me a ton to rationalize things, realize how fortunate I am, and jump back in there even though my left brain will probably never fully accept this).

ugams and true42 like this.
  2. true42

true42 Member

Local Time:
    It's a good opportunity to illustrate your commitment to her. Wishing you the absolute best outcome ... which probably won't involve either the word "out" or "come" :rolleyes:

ugams and Headtrip like this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Active member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    LOL, correct indeed.

Interestingly she really isn't worried about seeing my commitment. Or much of anything. Neither of us apologized for our part in the argument, but she has changed meds and the difference is night and day. She admitted to me last night that she has, indeed, been talking to her Domme friend and feels very comfortable with her position right now. What she told me has me shaken to the core. Here is what she said about the conversation:

"She told me I am worrying too much, I need to focus on just one thing and everything else will take care of itself." She then patted me on the cage and said: "This is that one thing: keeping you locked and chaste. Even when we were fighting it was great advice. I had to remember to never give in, and eventually you will have to come crawling back, and she was exactly right. You can forget ever, ever being free again!".

I told her that her new found strength was sexy as hell and that "it" was clearly working, even though this was not what I would have asked for. Then I thanked her for not letting me "top from the bottom". She asked what that was and I explained it to her. She just laughed. "You can try all you want. Good luck with that. Your games and begging just get me wet".

She is getting really, really good advice from a very competent advisor and obviously there is nothing I can do about it. She went on to explain that as a result of her new resolve I will be getting out of the cage a lot less (it has been over 10 days without a stretch so far). Unless she really wants to play I will have to earn every release from the cage, every pegging, everything. "If that cage makes you think of your penis a lot, you better learn to focus on me and my pleasure or you will be very frustrated. And I don't have to have points, make lists or anything. If I am happy, I will play with you but that is the only time."

She is right, of course. I had it way too good. And with this freaking truth syrum running through me I had to tell her she is doing the right thing. Her strength, resolve and confidence is the sexiest thing I have ever experienced. I hate it.

I

4. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    @Headtrip thank you for writing about your experiences.

I think most men on this site have dragged their significant others into chastity and not the other way around. I often wonder about the reverse where a woman is the initiator.

I have read other accounts on the site. In some cases, it they seem sad and even abusive. One such case sticks out in my mind where the man didn't seem to actually want any of it but was oppressed to the point where he couldn't leave.

But you tell a story where you are actually appreciative of your circumstance (most of the time anyway). It is refreshing to read about a man who is into it but who's wife is the genesis of it all.

I am very rarely envious in life, but of your circumstance, I am green with it.

ugams, true42 and Headtrip like this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Member

Local Time:
    I can fully understand the dichotomy of seeing her strength, resolve, and confidence as the sexiest thing you’ve ever encountered and hating the fact that, that sexiness means you’ll be spending longer periods of time caged. She is fortunate to have a Domme she can confide in who can help her keep things consistently interesting for both of you by keeping you on edge longer. Cherish her and be happy. There is nothing more rewarding then serving a sexy key holder.

ugams and Headtrip like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice