It's been 7 months now

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Susanstoy91, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    My Wife(KH) has had me caged now for 7 months. We started new in August last summer. I asked her if she wanted to try MC out and she jumped on it. We couldn't get my cage here quick enough. The day it got here it was on in about 2 minutes. I started off lock up 24/7 for about 3 weeks with out a orgasm. Then I was caged for Loctober. My Wife has gotten into this big time. She loves having control over my orgasms or lack of them. She for sure loves the extra attention she gets now. We have had some interesting T&D sessions also. Some short ones, just to get me excited, but some long ones to show me who's the boss. My next orgasm is planned for April 21, our 30th wedding anniversary...I have been promised other dates, only to see them come and go with out any release. I'll have to take her word for it. For the odd time I'm not caged, a few days here and there, my Wife is always telling me it's time to be locked again and she loves it when she gets the key handed back to her. I'm very lucky that she loves having me locked and at her feet. I always remember the MC saying, which is so true...Watch what you wish for....My wish has come true...Locked and loving it...:lockkey:

MouseTee, anomalous1, BKwife and 10 others like this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    What a beautiful success story. I know you're looking forward to your Anniversary, but then what? Do you really want to spoil the place you have achieved? Or perhaps it shall be for each Anniversary? Congratulations.

Susanstoy91, Giveitup and Gigaman like this.
  3. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I love hearing stories like yours. It’s so good when our KH show us their Love by taking control owning their property. I love this lifestyle it’s so comfortable!

Susanstoy91 and Giveitup like this.
  4. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    That is why I want it so badly for us...! @Susanstoy91's story is inspiring! :love:

Susanstoy91 and Gigaman like this.
  5. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    She has me pretty much trained to say No to a orgasm, so I'm thinking it will be me saying no to another orgasm that day also. Which 7 months ago would never happen...:confused::lockkey:

Consensus likes this.
  6. Susanstoy91

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I consider myself lucky that I have a wonderful Wife(KH) that has taken control of my orgasms. I just got through a hour of being tied up and very little teasing, just so my KH could watch me lay there throbbing in my cage. She thinks it so funny that my penis does that all on it's own without any touching at all. Her new thing is now is "if you leak, you lick"...She hinted tonight to get use to it, because we are headed for the next big step. I think she is getting me ready for eating my own cum. She hasn't told me that yet, but I think I'm headed that way...:confused::lockkey:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice