It'll never work

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by caged bunny, Jan 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Caged Bunny,

I love this thread.

I had not thought much about chastity until a year ago, and now it fills my life.

I love your discussion about how you lose interest when she does not put enough energy into dominating you. It never seems enough to match our fantasy, the grass is always greener, etc.

Like many others, my first love was BDSM. The lessons learned through BDSM and tease and denial led to a chastity lifestyle as it keeps my interest, and my pecker, pointed up.

Before I learned about chastity (and swallowing when I cum), I was easilly distracted from following through on my promises to not act 'surly' after an orgasm. My Lady controls my orgasms now, and this has helped me overcome my selfish tendencies.

Just one year after I met my Lady I would not think of acting needy after I cum any more than I would think of cumming without her suggesting it first.

I never ask to cum now. Since I know that she knows best, I wait for her to suggest it :)

Once I decided that only she can decide when I can cum it has been easy to obey her other wishes.

Sorry for the ramble caged bunny and friends, but this thread made me think about different thoughts! Thank you! :anim_39:

Cindy :cat:

2. caged bunny

caged bunny Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Hey, good you are enjoying my little moanfest-I-mean-blog! I especially like the parts when I blatently contradict myself :)

Anyway I'm glad that it is all working out for you. I have certainly been where you are now, such a powerful feeling of emotional freedom. Sadly it never lasts for me.

Grass is always greener....you've got that right. I speak for myself but also probably for a lot here when I say that being content is the hardest part of BDSM. Any new heights reached will eventually have to be topped until the whole thing comes crashing back down to square one.

Still half the fun is picking up the pieces and starting all over again. See there is a reason they call me a masochist!

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    caged bunny... long time no read and write! :happy0028:

I just peeked at your blog and I completely understand your need for privacy and anonymity.

Here at The Mansion, that is why my pictures are now "friend only" and the ones I do post on the site don't give too much away.

Anyone who knew me could figure out who I was through my posts, but tbh if they are here that long they probably have a reason! But photos are different, they can pop up and people can go "ohhhhh I know that face!"

At least I have some control over who sees my pictures, and if they have taken the trouble to become a member, put up a display pic and add me to their friends list... they probably have enough understanding of my situation for me not to worry!

4. caged bunny

caged bunny Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes very true. And to be honest I think that pictures alone are probably fine so long as there are no names. You can type a name into google but not a photo and like you say if someone came on a site like this and happened to come accross a person they knew then you have to question why they were here in the first place.

This happened to us once when I was a child. We used to go to naturist camps and swimming pools as a family and one night my mother bumped into a work collegue there. After the initial shock and embarresment they both realised that it wasn't an issue since they were both on the 'inside'

One possible issue is that a lot of people on my course will be looking up the term 'informed consent' for their research. The first google hit is a fetish community site that I'm a member of and have photos on!

In other news I received my neosteel measuring kit last week. Havn't yet tried it since the amount of documentation that came with it requires taking a long time out to understand exactly how the damn thing works and I havn't been bothered yet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice