It was perfect, now it isn't

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Nicoftime, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    I had bought a rigid chastity model 05 a while back. It was a perfect fit, I went the first month with no problem. I unlocked for just a few minutes at a time and immediately locked back up. Was like that for months. The last few months I can only wear it for 2 weeks before a burn like sore appears underside of the sack.

I have a small 28mm cheap cage that I wore for a bit last time this happened and besides peeing on my sack, physically I wore it for 2 weeks no problem. The only problem was that my piercing ring would press up against my sack and any bump would be painful. I could avoid that by taking out the ring but I don't want it to close up.

I think the problem with my custom cage is that my sack has adjusted to being in chastity and it slides down and bunches up the skin. This lets the friction and burn to happen.

This leads to my next move of a ringless design. I just bought a cheap one from amazon. I know it will be too long, but it is cheap enough to make alterations on it until a custom device arrives. I am torn between 2 devices. First is the impaler2 from rigid chastity. Pros: It has a hole in the pa prong and would make peeing super easy, It uses the integrated lock so keys can be placed in her pendants easily. Cons: customer service, long delivery time, harder measuring instructions. Glans Armor 2 Pros: Easier ordering and customer service, better delivery time(guessing, has to be better than the 4 months with rigid), light weight. Cons: Key is a tool and screw.

So mainly I am having issues with the key being a tool that I couldn't put on a pendant. Although I might be able to with some time and tools...which I have both.

Ugh! I had thought I was done with new devices.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Nico you could always try soaking it in gasoline to toughen up the skin. Like sailors used to ;-)

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    I can't add much as I dont have either device but i will say male chastity now is very quick. He could get you a device in about a week. I do have the contender from him and I know how you feel about tools as a key lol. Its not quite the same. Have you considered the tube jacket? I have one of those and very comfortable, though they lock can be uncomfortable at times if its positioned on your scrotum just right or pressed against it.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    What? I don't imagine that any of those sailors are still alive. Just make sure your not smoking at the same time. Ouch

5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After two years of constant wear, if it isn’t toughened up by now I don’t think anything will work. Although a chemical burn would be a whole new kind of chastity....not quite ready for your kind of commitment.

6. LittleMissSissy

LittleMissSissy New member

Edinburgh, UK
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Have you tried using a barrier cream like Sudocrem?

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have used lotion, vasiline gel, regular vasaline ...it just seems like my sack bunches up after a while. Eventually the lube wears off and friction happens. I suppose I could make a schedule and make sure I reapply every few hours, but that seems a bit much. Will try some runners stuff that they use to prevent chaffing

8. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    This is going to be my first full winter locked and I’ve definitely noticed that over the last 8 weeks or so as the weather has really gotten colder, some of the discomfort that I thought was long gone has come back.

I wonder if changing the shape of your base ring (from round to oval or vice versa) or increasing the gap just a skosh would help, if you haven’t already given up on your ball trap device.

9. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    So you’re getting skin bunched up under the back ring?

If this is The case I can say I get that sometimes too. I have to stretch my scrotum out more evenly around the ring.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice