It is riding up my shaft at night.

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Chastsecond, Mar 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Chastsecond

Chastsecond Member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Hello,

Thanks for all the great information you have provided to us.

I have a slight problem with my HTv2, and I think its fixable. It is riding up my shaft at night, also it starts to slip down during the day, I do like how it feels when I pull everything tight (sack down, and snug); however, it never stays that way. And when I have an attempted erection, the base behind the ring gets hard and thick while it pulls it away from my body. Not a huge issue, but I wanted to know if you think maybe my base ring is a size too big? I am feeling like I do have a lot of room there. More so then when I first put it on 6 days ago.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    yes cos afters a bit when you has a cage on you. the bit where the ring goes shrink a bit. my ring now is lots smaller than when I first had one on.

3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Someone on here mentioned tying a shoelace around from the top of the ring and go around your waist and that should help from pulling away. Also check to see how many fingers you can get between the base ring up to your first knuckle at the top of the ring where it passes over your penis. If you can get more than one finger in there to the knuckle the ring may be too large. Also what Jemina said is true. if you have had the ring on for a while just like a ring on your finger you will start to get an indent there.

Good luck!

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Welcome to being locked up. Your balls will hang or try to go back into your body. My penis is either fully flaccid or trying to hide in my body. All of these things are natural occurrences and I have gotten used to them. Like others have said, a lot of us start off with a larger ring and keep going down in size. I am down two or three sizes from the ring I started with. I ended up getting a custom cage and that fits like a glove in all dimensions. My ring size is in-between the sizes that come off the shelf.

You will either adjust or play around with ring sizes until you find one that works. Your cage will move around. Sometimes it will hang down and sometimes it will be tight against your body. Sometimes the ring will feel like it is strangling your balls while at other times it feels loose. If you are looking for something that you can put on and not know it is there, you are not going to find that in a chastity device. I legally carry a gun and on the forums people will say that their gun carries as if it is not there but in fact, you are lugging around a pound to pound and a half or more, on your belt. You will know it is there. What happens is that you get used to it and do not focus on it anymore. Same with chastity devices. You will eventually just give it no more thought than a ring on your finger. Rings can feel loose or tight and yet we rarely notice it.

5. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    I guess I've been very lucky with my CB6000 knockoff. When I first bought it I ordered it with a 40mm sized ring. That was way too tight and caused a bad skin rash. Ordered a replacement ring in a 45mm size and it fits perfectly. No skin rash, no pinching, stays put as in no sliding down. Even when it tries to get hard the ring does not move.

I am curious to see what the skin of my scrotum where the ring is and the skin of my penis will look like when my first scheduled (keys are in a electronically timed lockbox) monthly unlocking for cleaning and skin inspection occurs. I'm assuming that no feelings of skin irritations is indicative of nothing going wrong.

Bottom line is that a off the rack cock cage can work with time and trial & error.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice