It Arrived Today

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by SpankedbyWife, Aug 8, 2019.

1. SpankedbyWife

SpankedbyWife Member

Lady Cora's Pet
    Seattle
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    My Wife and I are brand spanking new to this chastity thing and I keep wondering why I have gotten myself into getting myself locked up. I love my freedom to self pleasure myself and my Wife not objecting to my incursions into my fantasies.
    So we have made a few purchases of the cheap Chinese devices mostly to get an idea of sizing and what works for us.

One of the investigations took us into the 'Vice'. We both really liked what it looked like and how it might keep 'things' under control. And we sent e-Mails to the good people at the Vice who responded honestly and promptly. So after making some comparisons to a knock-off Holy Trainer small we thought that the Vice-small might be a good fit. So last weekend we completed a purchase and my Wife was a large part of the decision. Note that until recently she had no idea what male chastity was all about even though we have been practicing a FLR for over a decade. I have the red marks on my bottom to prove it as we have recently adopted a system of Demerits where I get weekly reviews and the appropriate 'consequences'.

So today our order from the 'Vice' arrived. What I found really interesting is the fact that even though I was at a volunteer session at a local Historical Society archive, she immediately opened it. Its obvious that she is really interested. When I arrived home, she had all the parts (and there are many) laid out on a cookie sheet. Her excitement was infectious.

It will probably be tomorrow before we begin to explore me getting locked up. I think both of us are really looking forward to what it brings and luckily there is nothing else on our schedule.

I want to thank everyone who has participated here as you all have been a tremendous inspiration. We have our own blog about our lifestyle (I think a link is on my profile) and I'm looking forward to sharing our experience there, too. Perhaps some of you have seen it as so many of the things we do cross many of those wonderful kinky lines.

More to come!

Ken and Lady Cora

Guest 2919, 1mlockedup and spider203 like this.
  2. SpankedbyWife

SpankedbyWife Member

Lady Cora's Pet
    Seattle
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Its a day later and was time to try our our new Chastity device. It took a while to figure it all out and one hang up was the Anti-Pullout options. There is one provided in case the actual vice is not to be used. At first we thought it was the last piece to install but instead its just not used.

So the second time around it installed rather easily and so far it feels quite comfortable. My wife likes the look and I have been instructed to not wear anything with it.

Also, she followed up with a short paddling with her Jokari paddle as I forgot to protect the bed with a towel. Interesting sensation getting my bottom burned while wearing the cage.

Guest 2919 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice