Issues with wearing chastity device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LokiWoof, Dec 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LokiWoof

LokiWoof Member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I’m relatively new to wearing cages but I recently got the holy trainer nub size, it fit well no issue
    when I wear my clothes the skin out of the pee hold keep touching my underwear and it sting, is it normal or do I need a bigger cage or am I wearing the cage wrong?
    Also would it be ok to go work out in it, not lifting weight only but doing set up running boxing rope jumping ?
    Also what the recommended period to open the cage for cleaning ?
    And is it medically needed to relive sperm while locked ?
    I know it’s a lot of questions but I’m new and Thank you for The help

2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM

You are going to run into some varying opinions on the answers to your questions. ...But I will start with my $.02.

1) skin pushing through the front of the cage rubbing underwear, pants, etc.
    This happens to me from time to time, inserting a cotton pad between the tip of my cage and underwear helps when this happens

2) Do I need a bigger cage or am i wearing it wrong, you will find a range of opinions on this, but I believe your basering should sit snugly against your abdomen and not slide down. The tube portion of the cage should be just a little (1/4" or so) shorter than your flaccid measurement. (the cage should suppress rather than accommodate your erections.

3) Is it ok to work out in it
    Yes, I have seen several threads on this board about this very topic. Their may be some specific activities you will need to avoid, but there is a LOT you can do.

4) periods between cleaning
    This depends on the cage design and material, A closed plastic cage should be removed at least every 2-3 days for cleaning. An open metal cage is much easier to clean through, and may not need to be removed for cleaning, but should be removed periodically to check for any chaffing, welts, or other damage that may be going unnoticed.

5) Is it medically needed to relieve sperm when locked?
    Again, you will receive differing opinions on this one, ...but Your body will tend to naturally expel excess semen through various means (wet dreams, discharge while using the bathroom, etc.) I do not believe It is actually medically necessary to have full blown Orgasms. I would not however recommend a 0 emissions policy. I have yet to hear a qualified medical professional contradict this opinion.

I hope that helps
    And Welcome

LokiWoof likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    An open metal cage really doesn’t need to be removed. ;) @Alana ’s advice is solid.

I can talk about orgasm and erection denial:

There’s no need for a man to orgasm. Forceful ejaculations are not necessary.
    Your body will have nocturnal emissions or spontaneous ones. I’ve had them completely flaccid after a while. I spoke with two urologists. There’s no minimum healthy emission frequency established; we are all different. I get perfect ruined orgasms from my wife. She’ll spill me over without a spurt or twitch and it keeps me very hard.

I didn’t broach chastity but edging and orgasm denial. But we established with the urologist that there’s no reason I need to climax. If we want to keep me hard and wanting for my wife, I have no medical reason to have a full orgasm. We talked in detail about why not. Testicular pressure is not a medical problem.

On erection denial:
    My research shows that after 6 months without erections (due to nerve damage), a third of men start getting irreversible fibrosis that prevents erections from getting as large, losing 8-9% of girth and length. Getting and maintaining erections prevents shrinkage. Vacuum therapy is a method to prevent loss or size until nerve damage heals. There’s many protocols for this. So it’s difficult to say how often/long one needs an erection.

I’m not sure that applies to chastity strictly. The penis shrinking I see in medical literature is far less than what’s sometimes reported in forums. It’s more consistent with the many men that report zero loss of erectile function from wearing chastity.

For my wife and I, we’re not looking to shrink my penis or lose function. The pressure causes frustration, and she seems to want to maximize it. So regular erections without orgasm seems to work for us.

In general listen to your body. Chastity isn’t CBT. If you feel sweaty and smelly, clean yourself. If your balls are getting twanged from exercise, adjust or remove. I’ve worn jock straps to keep myself contained and unseen. But there’s no real schedule.

Learn to listen to your body. Be honest with yourself. Don’t think yourself into reasons for unlocking, or for ignoring pain and skin health problems.

Submit to the masturbation denial, and orgasm denial. The device is a tool. Make sure it’s comfortable and you’ll get hooked on this.

We fetishize about the device when it’s just something to help us.

Be well. Good luck. And welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice