Is this a test?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr M, Jul 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    My KH @FEMabAC had a trip out of town recently. Before she left she unlocked me, told me to be good and have fun. We have been using chastity for about 9 months in 24/7 intervals. With the longest period being 10 days between a full orgasm for myself.

After almost a week she asked me asked me if I was having fun and how many times had I had fun with myself. I told her....8. "But it hasn't even been a week!" She said. I tried to explain it was like being a kid in a candy store who was never allowed to have candy, but this was not accepted. Without missing a beat she said " it will be 3 days per offence." I about dropped the phone, she is usually playful about our chastity. And now I am looking at 24 days, 2.4x my longest lockup! I immediately asked if there was anything I could do to reduce the sentence. After a long pause she told me to lock myself up, as she thought that 8 was already way too much, and send her proof everyday until she gets home (which is another 10 days from now. ) After another pause, She followed by saying "you can trade days for the crop, maybe 5 per day reduction, I haven't decided." Again, I was shocked. We have been playing around with spanking and punishment for a few months, and generally my KH really enjoys spanking, but has been hesitant to deal punishments ( the crop) of more than 5-7 swats. And now I was looking at that for a single day!

I am still wondering if this is a test? If it was , I failed. In addition, she has a lot of days for me to earn back if she lets me, and I am sure the crop will not be her only trade she proposes.

Anyone else had a similar experience, and how did you fair?

Mash2214 and joe01 like this.
  2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    She told you to be good AND have fun? Seems a little contradictory and I can understand why you're confused about it. And 8 times in less than a week?!?!?! I can see why she'd be upset as well!!!

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    My mistress has not set times as a consequence very often.

Once she told me if I last 2 minutes I could cum but if I cum before that I would be locked for 3 months. I didn't make it, but since I tried to stop and she was the one that kept herself on me when I tried to pull away, she let me off the hook with half.
    Usually there is no compromise when it comes to her decision about lock ups or spankings. They both end when she feels they should end.

Mistress Amanté and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Mixed messages from a woman?! Never heard of such a thing!

My friend, women are women. Their quirks don't stop confusing men when the cage goes on. That's for sure!

You can try to make nice clear written expectations. But at the end of the day her mood at the moment will dictate her actions more than anything - including more than what she's said before. Dealing with that while caged adds a different dynamic, but for you, not so much her. Get used to it brother!

Mr M, corsac and Nicoftime like this.
  5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Oh my, I learn my lesson in the same manner. A little over 2 years ago, my loving Wife/kh and I had a wonderful night of passion, I was unlocked. Normally the following morning she requires me to lock her property back up. On this day she did not. Fast forward one week, upon getting out of the shower, she was standing with my cage in her hand telling me it was time to get me locked back up. I locked back up and went to present myself and show her I was caged and secure. She reached out to tug the lock and grabbed my balls, when she asked, "How was your freedom this past week?" I told her it was nice but that I did miss my cage a few times. As she still had a hold of my balls she then asked, "And how many times this past week did you drain my beautiful balls? You had better be honest with me." I didn't lie and told her 3 times. With that she said, "Is that the truth?", as she squeezed my balls. Yes Ma'am. "Then we won't be using these for awhile, 3 months for three infractions of touching my property, as she slapped my balls and told me to go get dressed". I wanted to say something but knew better. The rule when I'm free is No Touching!
    Anyways needless to say I have learned my lesson not to touch her property when she gives me some free time from my cage.
    Good luck when your K/H returns. Hope it all works out and you learn she is the one in control. I know I have.

Mash2214 and Xtudo3002 like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol... Real conversation.(not my kh)
    Me: what's wrong? You seem aweful upset.

Her: Yeah I'm upset! You just said____!

Me: that's not what i said!

Her: well that's what I heard!

Me: (shaking head) so you're mad at what you heard in your mind even though you know that's not what I said!?

Her: yes!

Any person who says they have women figured out is a liar, sometimes even THEY don't know why they are the way they are.

nvrsaynvr63 and corsac like this.
  7. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Don't get me wrong, I love-hate the dominance and unpredictability, it makes for an exciting dance. For me, it is one of the best parts of our D/s relationship. Like @Thatgirl said, she was surprised by 8. So she probably had different expectations of what I would do with my freedom, which is why the game changed.... Or like @Nicoftime or @Thatguyontheinternet pointed out, it may have just been something else I may have done at somepoint that got tied to this conversation.

@xcitedsisssy, thanks for sharing. My KH is not that strict on the rules, though as each day goes by she seems to be getting stronger and stricting the fundamental rules. This may be my lesson in abusing my freedom. As she did start referring to it as hers this last month, a small but significant change. She did admit that she may not be able to go that long without PIV, but that doesn't mean I get to cum. so we will have to see how this turns out, but I seem to be learning a similar lesson.

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    At least you can say you didn't know the consequences ahead of time. My wife told me 1 month for every orgasm I had during a recent trip. Even knowing that I had 6 in about the same time as your 8. Now that I'm locked again I've been asking if she really intends to deny me for 6 months. She refuses to discuss it. It has me pretty freaked out. My longest lock up thus far was 46 days. I feel like I could do 2 months and be OK, but 6 scares the crap out of me. Never the less I couldn't stop myself in the moment. I feel like we should start a thread called masturbators anonymous. Hi, my name is _____ and it's been 16 days since I last rubbed one out.

locked17 and tomf_22033 like this.
  9. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    @PouchPantyLover I laughed when reading your post because of the honesty about how most men I know think, not just yourself. Maturbators Anonymous could also be called Men anonymous and cover all of our other hidden but very naturistic tendencies that are culturally shamed. If we lived in a different time or even a different culture, those tendencies maybe celebrated.

I think we should start the tread just to test the waters on how many men identify with the pleasure of themselves in a semi impulsive and committed way.

I will pose the prototype thread, let me know what you think and if you would change anything...We could ask "How many times would you masturbate in a week (allowed to do what ever you want) if you knew that each orgasm equaled 1 week in chastity? How about one orgasm equals a month in chastity?

My guess is that we will get zero replies saying they wouldn't Masturbate. And a range of 3-25 for a week and 1-12 for a month.

10. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Sounds good @Mr M fire away with that post. I guarantee though you will get a few of the purists saying something like "I would never touch her property without permission" :rolleyes:

11. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    What there actually saying is, "I would never tell my KH as the punishment would be to great, but my answer is 8 and 3....." Haha!

12. cuckoldalice

cuckoldalice Member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Only 8?

Mr M likes this.
  13. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Haha, posted this to see what others would do. I thought 8 was a pretty decent number?!?

14. cuckoldalice

cuckoldalice Member

Local Time:
    My wife was surprised when I admitted to 15-20 times per week. My therapist called it "self-care" today.

15. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:

You got that right. My wife had me tied spread eagle for a 20 lash punishment. Right before she began, just out of the blue, she says "I feel like doing 50." And then gagged me so I couldn't object.

Mr M likes this.
  16. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I may have to steal that term, "self care". Just awesome.

17. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    Curious to know your age or approximate age...? I've found less and less drive to practice "self care" as I got older. Still get the built-up desire but self control got easier and, frankly, orgasms are so much better when my wife is a part of the action. My cage provides security of course but it's the "ownership" that I love the most.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  18. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:

In my mid thirties.... I too enjoy the aspects of chastity, as you have written. And I totally expect my level of self care to decrease as I get older, it already has since my early twenties...

19. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    In my Opinion , it was a test, that you didn't pass. My Mistress use to do similar things to me years ago when she was out of town. I wasn't given a choice of my punishment though. So on a positive she did give you some lea way on how long you will be locked. If she's only going to lock you for 24 days you should be alright. If you've been exploring the mansion for any time you will have read about many of us being locked for a lot longer than 24 days. When you Give your spouse the Power of holding the key you may never be in control again. Enjoy your journey.

Mr M likes this.
  20. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Before chastity I could easily go twice a day every day and more if my wife was interested, having a super High sex drive with a short fuse and quick refractory time (recovery time) at 37yrs old can be a problem for some of us.)

Chastity has definitely stopped all that playing about but halted nothing with my sex drive. :D

Mr M likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    37. To be so young Ha

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  22. Mr M

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    To close out this post, it turned out that 24 days was how it ended up.Unfortunately, this was due to my KH getting sick and life getting in the way of any play or replacement punishments. She wanted to keep me locked to serve her while she was down and take on the extra house work. It was incredibly motivating and I still have 9 days to go. It all depends on how she feels in the next week and if life gives us some space to play and to change the outcome.

Looking back, I am glad we kept it going and didn't 'pause' for the unexpected. It provides some great anticipation for when we can return to the fun.

Still don't know if it was a test, I think of may have been more like a chastity trust fall that I failed. I am not sure my KH will provide me that much freedom for the foreseeable future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice