Is the Latowski belt more secure than the Neosteel?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Kittling, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Kittling

Kittling Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    I manage to get orgasms in the Arch. These orgasms are sometimes refered to as ruined. However I find the orgasms I get in the Arch as quite reliefing. Even though Neosteel is a very good product, especially in terms of comfort, I find it no longer exciting to wear it because it's not secure enough.

I now have decided to go on to the Latowski belt. I've read that it's more secure because of the silicone inside. I'm aware of the poor comfort while sitting, and I do not expect to wear it at office or while performing sports. However, I would accept the deficiencies if it could just keep me chaste and drive me crazy out of frustration. I hope to use my future Latowski on weekends and on vaccations.

My question to the chastity community, altogether possesing a vast knowledge of chastity belts, is whether my expectations on the Latowski belt are justified. Could anyone tell about the Latowski belt from a security point of view?

2. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don't own a Neosteel, so I can't compare. I can tell you that the Latowski is pretty secure!

You can't touch your penis nor your balls, so you can't stimulate. Indeed the silicon chamber dampens shocks so you can't stimulate that way either. If you really want stimulation, you can order electric pads (but it's kinda expensive). The silicon chamber is about the same length as my member being erect - 12 - 13 cms, so I can grow in it without problems.

But that's probably the only pro of the Latowski! :) Also I could feel pressure against my penis when prodding the side rinsing holes, confirming I was occupying the chamber (it takes a while before your penis slips in, which when that that happens, it a neat feeling). But that's certainly not enough to get an orgasm.

Maybe the sheer looks of wearing the belt can make you orgasm, as it's a darn cool thing to see in the mirror!

Hope this helps a bit!

3. JLA

JLA Member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Definitely !

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    I feel that we have just re defined narcissism .

"Just by looking at your self in a mirror wearing your chastity belt could make you cum "
    Wow and obviously completely defeating the whole reason to wear it !!!

Xx Wendy

5. JLA

JLA Member

Local Time:
    I am waiting for my Latowski. It's almost ready. I felt wonderful in it. I admit it may be a little uncomfortable, but it's part of my fetish to be forced to deal with it. I am locked in a Lovejoy for six weeks now, on a business travel, and before coming I had been locked in a CS100. I believe I can cope with a 24/7 Latowski

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    I never read the whole of the latowsky site omg.
    Can't see you could keep it on for long and it would set off alarms in all sorts places!
    Visual stunning but I would think you would have to think carefully about doing lots of things . How long would it take if every time you have a wee to have to syringe out the drips so disabled toiletsevery time when out.
    Its the acaccessories that are fun love the descriptions .
    Filling it up with electo conducting gel when your mistress has the remote omg !!!

Xx Wendy

7. JLA

JLA Member

Local Time:
    There is some sort of a lid that prevents leakage after peeing. The syringe goes into action during showers. I can include some soap in it as well. I already have to use toilet paper with the Lovejail, anyway.

As I don't fly often and am fond of Internet banking, the aren't many places left where it could be metal-detected. :)

The accessories are fun, indeed, but I'm especially eager to try some electric education. The device was designed for dog training. I can't wait to be forced to do whatever my Mistress wants. I tried the device and it's the kind of feeling I didn't like much, even at lowest level, which comes to be a good thing. After all, what's the point of it if it's pleasant? I'm looking forward to being afraid of her pressing the button (and I'm sure I will be), not of doing wrong things or disobeying her deliberately for punishment. Slightly different from bdsm, where we look forward to being punished. This electric device is definitely a kind of punishment one will always prefer to avoid.

ugams likes this.
  8. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Do you have to go to their store to get one, is there a measurement kit they send you?

9. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    I'm of course referring to Latwoski. :D

10. JLA

JLA Member

Local Time:
    You must pay them a visit. I did so during a business trip I haven't returned from yet. But the device has already arrived . Here's what I have to say:

It fits perfectly to my body. Movements are a little restricted, I feel like I got some metal chafing when I crouch too quickly, but it's just the silicone doing its job. I even managed to run briefly to cross a street.

Sitting is tricky,but perfectly doable. It forces me to sit perfectly upright. It takes some getting-used-to effort, but it's easy to get adapted to it. Even in hard surfaces, I've managed to find a good position.

Defecating cleanly is easy, unless you have eaten something really nasty. I've used a small shower once and regretted it very much. Feces particles have been pushed by the water blow between the device and the buttocks. That has caused a nasty skin irritation in a matter of a few days. Candidiasis cream is working fine, it's nearly healed. The episode made me more careful about hygiene. Baby wipes do the trick for cleaning of any residues left by ordinary toilet paper, at least until your next full shower, when you can remove anything that might have remained there . I wouldn't recommend a bathtub, as bathing in such a way may allow water to penetrate in places it wouldn't otherwise,where it is difficult to dry thoroughly.

Peeing is easy, provided you sit to do so. There is a lid which prevents leakage, and it works fine. One should be careful, though, not to forget the lid. Also, the syringe must be used as often and as long as possible. It can wait until you get home from work, but two days without rinsing thoroughly are more than enough to cause skin irritation at the "head" . So far, I'd recommend device removal for hygiene and inspection every three days, which is exactly how much the electric device's charge lasts.

For my surprise, it doesn't hurt at all,but it's still quite unpleasant when you go past the lowest levels. Levels 1-4 were not pleasant, but had a side effect: I got an instant erection, which lasted for just two minutes or so . Levels 5-6 already made me hesitant to push the button when Mistress SMSs me with an order. I wonder what it will be like if she starts going to the highest levels...

Plenty of lube is recommendable. The base of my penis suffered a minor injury due to insufficient lubrication. Promptly corrected, but beware that syringing helps removing the lubrication. I am considering getting a narrow and long tube that I could connect to a syringe to deliver lubrication directly to the base of the penis, via the urine hole .

Psychologically, it's a blow-up. Not being able to see or touch the genitals for I-don't- know-how-long is scary at the very least, you feel armored. Not to mention being trapped with an electric device. I have been able to ejaculate twice,but those have been more like ruined orgasms than anything else. Besides, there has been a price-too high and the ejaculations are not worth it: as ejaculating takes lying down on your back, a lot of time, effort and intense squirming (it took me over half an hour), you end up exhausted, with pain all over the body (especially belly,neck, arms and shoulders), painful bruises that may last longer than two weeks and, very likely, a serious wound on the penis, as the squirming tends to remove all lubrication. And it gets really messy down there, not as easy to clean as urine. Mistress may punish me by not allowing removal for thorough cleaning for a couple of days more, which would be safe, but stickly uncomfortable. Won't try to cum ever again.

The device is nearly sealed, and no smell has been noticeable for over a month now.

It's also unnoticeable under my suit, more discreet than any other device I have worn. Even under loose jeans or bermudas.

Verdict: wearable 24 /7/365? Yes,from day one,but so far I'd go on hygiene removal every 3 or 4 days.Five minutes are enough.

Scared of the future, when I go back home and hand over the keys. So far, I have had them with me and worn the device willingly, but I wonder what will happen when my wife starts teasing me with these big breasts of hers, with a remote in her hand...

11. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    What a great experience JLA! :).

12. Unexp

Unexp Permanently locked since March 2018

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    currently being locked in a Latowski 24/7, and about to write a longer review about it, here's a quick reply to your question: yes, it is secure, very secure, and deifinitely the most secure device I have ever encountered, but it is probably still manageable to achieve an orgasm while locked in it. The silicon chamber does a very good job numbing everything. After 21 days (and counting), I can tell you that frustration *is* on the rise. Though, I could well imagine that, with the right amount of frustration, of excitation, and of stimulation on my nipples, I could achieve an unpleasurable, ruined orgasm. Like for any device, commitment and dedication are key: be it 80% or 20%, there's always a part of chastity that lies in the mind....

durango_o likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice