Is the birdlocked actually any good?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by PuppyMastersPet, Sep 21, 2009.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    To begin with there were a lot of good thing said about the birdlocked and then some people were sceptical but there doesnt seem to be many opinions of people that have worn them long term. I have also noticed that there have been a few that have been sold on, and wondered if this was due to personal circumstance or if the device was simply rubbish.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
  3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think pet was more than happy with his... in a roundabout way!

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    subhubinpa pointed you to my own, rather long-winded review, but the issue is that the chastity community was thrilled at the idea of a new device... which then turned out to have similar flaws as the other devices.

It's okay as a starter unit; it's comfortable, and I found it easy to wear. But I've also been "broken in" by several years of wearing the CBx000 devices -- some newbs have reported chafing and tightness problems. Also, the vent holes are smaller, but your skin will still swell out of them, just like with the 3k or 6k.

Despite the good points, I found it was less secure (for me, anyway), and Mrs. Edge prefers the look and feel of the 3k. We might try it out again, but not for a while.

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    birdlocked......what a wate of time and money.:sign0135:... reg. gweny:mad0039:

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm annoyed that pet hasn't posted here... I'll give him a kick! :mad0260:

Our PA5000 arrived yesterday (I will post a review when we get a minute!) but at one point he said "I really do prefer the Birdlocked to this one"... so he needs to haul his butt in here and tell you WHY!!!!

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Put pet in his birdlocked last night, enjoyed a little while teasing him, went to sleep, 4 hours later pet got up to go to the bathroom and PING one broken pin.

NOT HAPPY!

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    what about pet "was he happy" did he come straight back in to let you know it had broken or did he make the most of it before he told you! wink wink......I SAID WINK SMUTTY MINDS!.lol:scared0016:

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    AON, how DARE you insult my submissive or my control over him.

I do think your tollyboy has gone to your head, suddenly you are an expert in chastity and appear to know everything about pet and myself.

Actually you know very little about us, please stop telling me how to be a Mistress... I may not be perfect but I'm doing pretty well so far.

10. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    hurrah :happy0030:

11. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    The biggest problem I had with the birdlocked was hygiene. I could not clean inside it as easy as could with a CBx000 which I do with sponge swabs that you can get from keptforher. After being locked for 1 week with no removal I had an infection. I've never had that with any other device.

I think this is also due to it's size and flexible material that it hugs the penis better, but also doesn't let it breath as well. Also I live in a very humid climate which probably doesn't help.

Since that episode mine has stayed in the drawer.

12. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    I tried both models of birdlock so I sold them....I had a couple of issues so I bought a cb6000s and beem happly locked now... no issues

13. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    ouch, AON...MW has spoken!

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I only have the regular birdlocked. but the CB6Ks is a much better piece IMO.

15. lockedweewee

lockedweewee Too tiny for sex.

Local Time:
    For me event the minibirdlocked was too easy to pull out of. With the CB-XXXX devices and the correct KSD I am secured. I am currently using the CB-6000S with a #2 KSD. Much better at least for me.

16. sissypatseybelle

sissypatseybelle Junior Member

Local Time:
    Birdlocked

I found the Birdlocked device very satisfying once I understood the correct way to engage it. I found you must pull through before pushing through. IE pull the testy skin through then push the testies through so the skin is waiting to accept the residents! I wore the Birdlocked device happily for about 6 months but coming out for a few moments daily in the shower for cleansing. Then again I was not trying to escape I was trying to become a better husband.:anim_37:

17. RRR

RRR Junior Member

Local Time:
    The birdlocked does not work at all, it's possible to get out of and it's easy to squeeze your self to orgasme within a few minutes, when you're horny after a few days locked up!
    I have a Neosteel belt and this is secure!

18. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    neo

this experience we all have to make on day or the other,,
    which neosteel have you got ?
    reg.GWENY:anim_39:

19. sissypatseybelle

sissypatseybelle Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi: Being in a Bird locked device is a lovely experience if you are in the chivalrous mind set of wanting to be courageously placed in chastity. I say this because cheating is easy. The Bird locked device softly takes away all your senses of touch by hand and clothing and leaves you with the constant mind set of tease and denial. If you are like me and have foreskin the foreskin will be forced back and you will be constantly exposed to the soft grip of tease and denial even when you are apart from the women you love. If you have ever been in a cast for a broken one you will understand. I guess for me you need the feeling of CHASTE submissive male. looking to please the queen of your life! CHASTE has an important definition in my life!

20. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    OK, I'm going to put in my 2 cents worth and get myself into a whole heap of trouble, BUT, it is just my opinion in a sea of opinions...like they say "They're like assholes, everyone has one".
    I think that, for most people, chastity is a part time play thing. There are, of course, some to whom it is a lifestyle...ie. basically 24/7.
    There are those who feel the need, or whose partners feel the need, for them to wear a full steel belt. For some this MAY be fun, and for others a psychological problem, ie masturbation out of control etc.
    For most, I believe, the cage in either steel, plastic or rubber satisfies most needs. Having personally tried all three I have my opinions. I find the plastic ones to be extremely dangerous. I have broken all three of the ones I have owned, once during sleep when I rolled over and it snapped, trapping me quite painfully. To use the birdlocked you need to be exactly the right size around the cock and ball sack, AND have hanging balls, otherwise you will not be comfortable. For me, I have found the steel versions with very rounded metal to be the best for any sort of time duration.
    Personally I find that any kind of continuous pressure in any one spot causes pain in quick time and thus limits long term usability, unfortunately.
    I have no opinion as to whether ANY particular version of chastity is CRAP or otherwise. I feel that each to his own, for whatever reason.
    Unfortunately, as has been said previously in other posts, it is an expensive "hobby" to try and find the ONE product which is going to work for YOU.
    You may never find it.
    Let's face it, it is all a turn on of some kind, whether it be mental or physical, short term or long term, I don't think we would be into it otherwise.
    Let's all enjoy our differences and have fun.
    cheers and happy holidays and a great xmas to everyone.
    love to all
    michelleCD :butterfly: :anim_65:

21. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Personally i find the birdlocked much more comfortable then the 3k. i would much perfer wearing the birdlocked but being that my bits (i really like that word thanks to MW for teaching it to me) are really small they tend to slide back between the cage portion and back through the ring. i even tried modifying it by making it shorter and still had the same problem. Personally i cannot orgasm in either one.

rachel

Wantinghiskeys likes this.
  22. st4lt3r

st4lt3r New member

Local Time:
    This is my first post here so let me start out with a howdy to all.

I got my birdlocked maxi on monday afternoon, after sex that night i was promptly locked up and the key went around my wifes neck and i couldnt be happier. With the device and with the lifestyle. My major concern was the size... i measured and remeasured and still was aprehensive. I've read that alot of poor reviews.. and mostly people who have an issue with being able to pull out. I think its just a matter of needing the right anatomy for the device. Im a bit of a big boy but i was still worried it would be too big or small ect. It fits me quite perfect even being the 53mm maxi. Completly soft i have a little under a quarter of an inch left in the tube. I really like the wide strap it hugs me just fine and i am only able to pull out after a long hot shower when everything is hot and saggy\soapy. Im not sure if the maxi has some small improvements such as the locking pin or straps breaking... I assume that when deciding to put out the pico and the maxi the company took into consideration peoples complaints from previous models. My job is a pretty active one, moving and lifting alot and I have had no problems so far. I have had to adjust it on the 3rd day after sweating all day at work and shaving the night before, but nothing short of grabbing the ball skin and pulling it through. (at this time it had only slipped down half an inch) Even at this time when i was sweaty and it had slipped down a hair i still couldnt pull it off. I am noticing a little irriation but its only due to hair growing back as i nair-ed two days ago. As i said before i believe the birdlocked just needs the right cock. I'm a little fearfull of plastic shards and something that has no give so the cb line was out for me (such as if i were to hit it while moving something at work plastic is going to make a distinct noise) so i never found the x000s appealing. Cleaning isnt too big of a hassle, the day i shaved my wife let me take the device off and shower and i gave all bits involved a thourough cleaning and drying. There may be a little water left after the shower but it dries quickly. Tonight when i asked her for the key before my shower she said "You told me you could take a shower with it on... so no your not getting the key now get your ass in the shower." My plan was every other day do a good cleaning so i can get to all of the shaft but i was a little too aroused from the comment to protest so i just marched off to the shower. I digress as the last bit has nothign to do with the device itself. Anyway all around FOR ME it was the best choice, and ive not had some of the problems others have. I will say one more thing on the 'possible upgrades' the bad reviews ive read have all been from early 2010 on back so they were before the new models... again just working on assumption but maybe some things have changed over at birdlocked. I'm on day 4 and loving it. It does make you look at your KH differently and want to pamper them. Hope this review helps... Ive known of my kink and fetishes since i was 14 (femdom, smoking, boots, yada-yada) and my wife does indulge me in them but chastity is a whole nother level... and i can tell she is enjoying it too.

23. vegas6000

vegas6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have nothing but good things to say about the birdlocked. I tried the cb-6000s, but was turned off by the rigidity of the device. The birdlocked mini is a perfect fit and the material constantly grips you and reminds you that you have it on. It's a great device to have before you move up to the more expensive, metal types.

24. vegas6000

vegas6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    One flaw with it though that I forgot to add...it is at times impossible to put on.

25. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    ive also tried plastic, metal and birdlocked....and i will agree that the birdlocked is the most comfortable to wear, easiest to wear long term and to sleep in...as long as your balls hang a lil, which mine do, and i also have a PA piercing....wearing a piercing in them isnt comfortable at all though...but i had got the PA strap when i got the birdlocked. my KHs idea was to use a rubber band in my piercing instead of a ring...which works like a dream...rubber band through my piercing hole, insert cock in birdlocked, put PA cable through the small rubber band loop, and lock...with the PA piercing you are pretty much locked in the tube without escape, i would suggest every lady get their males pierced....because before we used the piercing locking, i could pull out of almost anyhing and pleasure myself...now i am stuck...the birdlock is great for teasing, i cannot get off inside the device, and with the PA lock i cannot pull out of the tube...but i am sure the PA would help keep it in most devices, i really like the birdlocked the best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice